Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16108 May 28, 2013
harvey wall banger wrote:
<quoted text>
The FCC must think Fox News is ok, they haven't done an audit on them or the people broadcasting on there YET. Leave it to Barry he will have that done also before he gets out of office. But it is funny the Justice Dept. hasn't illegally confiscated anything from MSNBC.
Fox "news" won a court case in the late 1990's allowing them to lie to the public, citing "freedom of speech" reasons. No other network went that direction (Canada does not carry fox for that reason) and has to issue corrections and apologies when they get something wrong on the air. In fox's case if they had to apologize for everyone of their mistakes "I apologize" would be said every two sentences.

That court case turned fox news into entertainment.

FCC is powerless to stop them because of that case, they can only issue fines if certain words are uttered on air is about it.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16109 May 28, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>He is a simpleton, the internet has thousands of purposes, covers millions of subjects and affects all walks of life, he must think it is only about talking politics and is upset there are differences of opinions than his dense ones.

He is better off going to an uninformed board where dissent is not allowed and be around fellow parrots in an echo chamber, his temper gets the best of him here.
No temper. I just think you, bacon hater, and Sundog are idiots.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16110 May 28, 2013
did the attorney general lie straight to the faces of americans under obsama's command ? some democrats "on the hill" think so now. you wanna know why ? because their separating themselves from obama and want to get reelected thats why.

Location hidden

#16111 May 28, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
megan kelly is twice the woman that screaming college want-ta-be college chick racheal maddow ever will be. talk about smart. this woman isnt being fed info thru a ear piece like maddow uses. megan shoots from the hip.
You enjoy watching Brit Hume's mistress? Good for you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16112 May 28, 2013
obama is throwing all his criminal buddies under the bus like a south side chicago crack dealer. if he doesnt stop someone is going squeal. i cant wait.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16113 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Destroyed our country?

Give me one example. Just one.
Oh maybe dividing and pitting one group against the other. Maybe having meetings with top republicans to supposedly hammer out deals and before they get out of the building talking crap about them. I wouldn't work with him to make a ham sandwich. At least Clinton did work with the other side. You can't work with that stupid idiot that's in office now. Just let the idiot sit and draw a paycheck for the next 3 1/2 years and be glad the bastard is gone.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#16114 May 28, 2013
stop by ravenswood wva and smell our shitte.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#16115 May 28, 2013
If you had the ability to think, that might mean something, but since you don't, your comment is as meaningless as you are.
<quoted text>
No temper. I just think you, bacon hater, and Sundog are idiots.
i am the muffin man

Buckhannon, WV

#16116 May 28, 2013
shelly is going to win big

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#16117 May 28, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy watching Brit Hume's mistress? Good for you.
Britt Hume's hooker?

Damn, that old dude must be paying her pretty good.
1 post removed
Comic

Burbank, CA

#16119 May 28, 2013
Bahaha

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#16120 May 28, 2013
Okay, let me ask you again....what has he done to destroy our country.

Concentrate this time and don't come back and tell me that a politician played politics for Christ sake, that's what they do.

Now think real hard. What's he done to destroy our country. This is important. We all need to know.

You made the claim, bozo, so please, tell us what he's done.
<quoted text>
Oh maybe dividing and pitting one group against the other. Maybe having meetings with top republicans to supposedly hammer out deals and before they get out of the building talking crap about them. I wouldn't work with him to make a ham sandwich. At least Clinton did work with the other side. You can't work with that stupid idiot that's in office now. Just let the idiot sit and draw a paycheck for the next 3 1/2 years and be glad the bastard is gone.
harvey wall banger

Huntington, WV

#16121 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Britt Hume's hooker?

You never told whether or not your mom had any kids that lived?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16122 May 28, 2013
eric holder is next in line to get thrown under the bus by president obama. you watch. just you watch. just like a south side chicago crack dealer obama will do it.

Location hidden

#16123 May 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Britt Hume's hooker?
That scoop goes back about 5-6 years, when Kelly started getting prominent air time on one of their sitcoms.

Location hidden

#16124 May 28, 2013
Someone is going *POOF*
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16125 May 28, 2013
new supoenas are being dealt by congress for obamas/clinton bengazi scandal. i cant wait to see some more liars testify.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#16126 May 28, 2013
obama wants this all to go away doesnt he libbys ? dont lie, you know he does. were going to get that unqualified public speaker/organizer. just a matter of time.
Homey

Bluefield, WV

#16127 May 28, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
new supoenas are being dealt by congress for obamas/clinton bengazi scandal. i cant wait to see some more liars testify.
Is there as history of insanity in your family? Just curious.
psycho

Pomeroy, OH

#16128 May 28, 2013
stop by ravenswood wv and smell our shitte

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr MakinBlizz 2,887
Best Family (Child Custody) Lawyers in Parkersburg (Mar '11) 11 hr Aaaaa 18
Farm house off 7th Thu 304boyz 2
Gwen McDermott and Jason henthorn Thu Hmmm 1
Question Sep 27 Curious 1
Family Law Judge Tallman (Aug '11) Sep 23 Faylinn 64
Bird cage club (Feb '10) Sep 22 Prnces1988 22

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance