Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matawan, NJ

#14923 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, that is the reason for these faux outrages lately in retaliation for being called out for their ignorance, they are full of self importance and gets angry when their bubble gets popped in public.
I think it is just their reaction to being embarrassed. If they would just take the time to do some research before they say something stupid, they might not have to react so stupidly on a public forum.

Of course there are idiots like "Knows" who have no choice but to be stupid, but I think the rest of these dopes could at least take the time to do a little research or think through an issue.

I also blame democrats on the national level for this crap too. From the outset, the minute a republican said something insane, democrats should point, laugh, and humiliate them in the most public way possible. This whole being polite to people suffering from chronic stupidity is just insane.

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#14924 May 19, 2013
Wrong.

You do hate America. This whole "freedom" thing that you and your fellow morons keep whining about is code for we want an all white America filled with heterosexuals and subservient women that you can control. You're not fooling anyone but yourself with this whole "we love our country" bullshit. You hate this country and everything it stands for. America represents freedom FOR ALL. Not just white, ignorant hilljacks who use biblical fairy tales and the constitution to justify their hatred for anyone who is not just like them.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Stuck Fick you do not have a clue. We do not hate our country, we simply prefer freedom over free stuff. We prefer to take care of ourselves instead of having the government take care of us at the expense of our freedom. You losers on the left are mentally and emotionally weak. Therefore you need to rely on the government safety net. It only stands to reason that the greater the government interference in your life, the less freedom you will experience. You love to play the race card while blacks are welcomed by conservatives. That is why you have such hatred for people like Col. West, Herman Cain, Dr. Carson, Sen. Tim Scott, Condeleeza Rice, Frances Rice, Thomas Sowell, and others, but embrace weak republicans like Colin Powell. We have been through this before, you dumbocrats need to be careful playing the race card.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14925 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is just their reaction to being embarrassed. If they would just take the time to do some research before they say something stupid, they might not have to react so stupidly on a public forum.
Of course there are idiots like "Knows" who have no choice but to be stupid, but I think the rest of these dopes could at least take the time to do a little research or think through an issue.
I also blame democrats on the national level for this crap too. From the outset, the minute a republican said something insane, democrats should point, laugh, and humiliate them in the most public way possible. This whole being polite to people suffering from chronic stupidity is just insane.
I liked it when Holder embarrassed the goon Gomer after Gomer rambled in that hearing, he got upset at being humiliated. Gomer, like kkking and Bachmann and their ilk, their districts are full of tards that is why they are elected.

Location hidden

#14926 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Wrong.
You do hate America. This whole "freedom" thing that you and your fellow morons keep whining about is code for we want an all white America filled with heterosexuals and subservient women that you can control. You're not fooling anyone but yourself with this whole "we love our country" bullshit. You hate this country and everything it stands for. America represents freedom FOR ALL. Not just white, ignorant hilljacks who use biblical fairy tales and the constitution to justify their hatred for anyone who is not just like them.
<quoted text>
That is Heckle (or Jeckle whatever)all right, he is parroting the "freedom" blabber and doesn't understand what its ventriloquist is saying.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#14927 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Heckle (or Jeckle whatever)all right, he is parroting the "freedom" blabber and doesn't understand what its ventriloquist is saying.
Yeah Creepy, I can see that you understand everything. Just another ignorant, moron, groupie for Stuck Fick. You will need to get in line behind Meat Lover.

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#14928 May 19, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
I liked it when Holder embarrassed the goon Gomer after Gomer rambled in that hearing, he got upset at being humiliated. Gomer, like kkking and Bachmann and their ilk, their districts are full of tards that is why they are elected.
Here's an amazing thing about republicans and their whole "freedom" thing.

The whole world is passing us by at an alarming rate. China is full of innovations like high speed rail and a booming economy. China puts a lot of emphasis on education--especially things like science, math, and engineering. What's America's response to this? The ignorant ass republicans want more bible teaching in schools and they want to cut funding to schools.

This is not just idiots like Crowley and McDildo, these are elected republican officials who believe this mindless crap.

Democrats need to realize that these people have to be stopped and shut down AT ALL COSTS!! They hate this country and they want to see it destroyed from within. They don't want a democracy, they want a theocracy--just like Iran.

Freedom?? LOL. Freedom for them means they are free to discriminate against anyone who doesn't look or think like them. Freedom means they have the right to teach a fairy tale to kids in school while the rest of the world is learning the truth. Freedom means they can tell women what to do with their bodies and reproductive organs. Freedom means they win the right to use the N word every chance they get and they can call it "freedom of speech." Freedom means they can be as dumb as they want to be and no one has the right to tell them that they are full of shyt.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#14929 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an amazing thing about republicans and their whole "freedom" thing.
The whole world is passing us by at an alarming rate. China is full of innovations like high speed rail and a booming economy. China puts a lot of emphasis on education--especially things like science, math, and engineering. What's America's response to this? The ignorant ass republicans want more bible teaching in schools and they want to cut funding to schools.
This is not just idiots like Crowley and McDildo, these are elected republican officials who believe this mindless crap.
Democrats need to realize that these people have to be stopped and shut down AT ALL COSTS!! They hate this country and they want to see it destroyed from within. They don't want a democracy, they want a theocracy--just like Iran.
Freedom?? LOL. Freedom for them means they are free to discriminate against anyone who doesn't look or think like them. Freedom means they have the right to teach a fairy tale to kids in school while the rest of the world is learning the truth. Freedom means they can tell women what to do with their bodies and reproductive organs. Freedom means they win the right to use the N word every chance they get and they can call it "freedom of speech." Freedom means they can be as dumb as they want to be and no one has the right to tell them that they are full of shyt.
Gee, what an idiot! Better get your (right?) militia organized Stuck Fick, sounds like you are ready to go to war. Oh, and by the way for any dumbocrat who remotely cares about the truth, Jeb Bush, a republican, is a leader in education reform in this country. G.W. also made education a priority while he was president. So you see Stuck Fick, you tell so many lies that even you are having a hard time keeping them straight.

Location hidden

#14930 May 19, 2013
Ooh now everyone is Heckle er "Crowley", Blows (spamoo?) needed another name to copy I guess. The proxy is not good to disguise dumbazzes pretending to be another dumbazz, just doesn't work.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#14931 May 19, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Creepy, I can see that you understand everything. Just another ignorant, moron, groupie for Stuck Fick. You will need to get in line behind Meat Lover.
Why Are You a Republican???....

Give Us Some Examples as To Why {You} Chose To Be a Republican In Your Political Epithet....

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#14932 May 19, 2013
So you have one candidate who believes in higher education? Well that pretty much ensures he won't be the leader of your American hating party, doesn't it? Just like the fact that Chris Christie showed that he has the ability to work with democrats ensured that he won't be your nominee either. Neither of those two show enough hate for their fellow Americans to be your candidates, do they?

Oh yeah, GW's great "no child left behind" which had teachers teaching to the test instead of giving the kids the ability to learn. It was a superficial program dreamed up by superficial right wing Americans who believe that Jesus rode around on dinosaurs.

"Ten years have passed since then president George W. Bush signed No Child Left Behind (NCLB), making it the educational law of the land. A review of a decade of evidence demonstrates that NCLB has failed badly both in terms of its own goals and more broadly. It has neither significantly increased academic performance nor significantly reduced achievement gaps, even as measured by standardized exams."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sh...

In short, it has to actually work before it is reform.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, what an idiot! Better get your (right?) militia organized Stuck Fick, sounds like you are ready to go to war. Oh, and by the way for any dumbocrat who remotely cares about the truth, Jeb Bush, a republican, is a leader in education reform in this country. G.W. also made education a priority while he was president. So you see Stuck Fick, you tell so many lies that even you are having a hard time keeping them straight.

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#14933 May 19, 2013
Chinese are teaching math, science and engineering.

What's the republican answer to this?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/gop-...

Do you really think that we are going to win a war with an enemy that has emphasized high tech industries while the best we have to offer is some religious bullshyt?

You America hating ass-hats are insane.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#14934 May 19, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I Don't Know If George Bush Made Education a Priority Or Not....If You Say He Did....Then I'll Take Your Word For It....Most Of America Always Thought That He Made Sadam Hussein a Priority...

So How Many Trillions Of Dollars Did George Put On The Chinese Credit Card For Education???...

Location hidden

#14935 May 19, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb Bush is complicit in stealing the 2000 election for his imbecilic brother and is a chickenhawk neokkkomic. Jeb created the "stand your ground" law to protect knuckle dragers from prosecution for killing those that are darker skin than them.

Being president he would bring back most of the guys who wrecked the economy and invented the Iraq War so his brother could play "cowboy" to allow family friend OBL to remain alive and would allow people to hold positions they are unqualified for patronage purposes, like "Brownie".
Crowley

Bluefield, WV

#14936 May 19, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Are You a Republican???....
Give Us Some Examples as To Why {You} Chose To Be a Republican In Your Political Epithet....
Duh, because of freedom, liberty and those other nice sounding words my heroes ran in to the ground the last decade, the repetitive rambling may put a normal person to sleep but I am not normal.
1 post removed
henpicken

Saint Albans, WV

#14938 May 19, 2013
shorty wrote:
Manchin is the best man for the job.We had 8 yrs of republicans. Look what a mess we are in.
yea, well with Byrd & Rockefeller, we've had 70 years of Dems in WV and look what a mess! We need a change & it's coming! 7578

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#14939 May 19, 2013
Yeah, and you just pegged it when you called it "Topic." It's Topix, lard ass. Jesus, could you be any dumber?

(That was a rhetorical question, don't bother trying to prove that you can be dumber because we all know that you can).
Knowsnothing wrote:
Topic has an idiot meter. Goes off the scale every time you or creepy post a comment. They also have an intellect meter which bottoms out every time you two idiots are on here.
<quoted text>
Knows

Houston, TX

#14940 May 19, 2013
I peg the stupid meter on TOPIC and the scale at the same time.

Location hidden

#14941 May 19, 2013
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text>yea, well with Byrd & Rockefeller, we've had 70 years of Dems in WV and look what a mess! We need a change & it's coming! 7578
When the Republicans ran this state 100 years ago, they were complicit in keeping miners enslaved and prevented them from leaving town at any time and took orders from mining companies, all those problems were because of Republicans in charge of the state, refusing to outlaw scrip (which miners were paid instead of actual cash) in which kept a miner from leaving his home to another town because scrip was worthless outside that particular mining region. that changed after 1932

Dems in charge is a paradise compared to GOP's compliant hacks that takes orders from mine bosses.
henpicken

Saint Albans, WV

#14942 May 19, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Chinese are teaching math, science and engineering.
What's the republican answer to this?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/gop-...
Do you really think that we are going to win a war with an enemy that has emphasized high tech industries while the best we have to offer is some religious bullshyt?
You America hating ass-hats are insane.
sundown512, u sound like a Wayne County school teacher. U said an idea put forth by a pres. has to work before it can be reformed. When it DOESN'T work is when it NEEDS to be reformed!

“Of Course I Can”

Matawan, NJ

#14943 May 19, 2013
No child left behind doesn't need to be reformed, it needs to be scrapped. It was a flawed notion and guess what....it didn't work the way they said it would. Scrap it.
henpicken wrote:
<quoted text>sundown512, u sound like a Wayne County school teacher. U said an idea put forth by a pres. has to work before it can be reformed. When it DOESN'T work is when it NEEDS to be reformed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Anderson, public debt 18 min Hockessin DE 21
nicki gibson (Oct '10) 5 hr Elderly abuse 28
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Fuckwitmenc 4,019
Scott Joy Wed wewuzkangz 1
what are they building? Tue Tepid 9
Jason Patterson Mar 26 Hmmmm 3
Late tonight fun Mar 26 Just blacklist 1

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance