Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14497 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>and thankfully they picked me. The brilliant constitutional law professor. Ha ha. Remember when I said the constitution gets in my way? And I'm trying to get around the second amendment and get the people's guns. I think I'll parade some more kids in front of the tv cameras since my unamerican gun banning bill got defeated.
Brocko, inquiring minds want to know, why did you pick that moron Biden to be your VP. Especially when Stuck Fick and Meat Lover were available and are quite moronic themselves?
2 posts removed
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#14500 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>because he was holding that shotgun up and he shot it twice into the air. I knew it was empty at that point and could have got him but it scared me halfway back to Kenya.
Jill said that it didn't do much for intruders, but on the plus side, they were having duck for dinner.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#14501 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>good job my new lap dog. Convince those uninformed middle classers they are paying more in taxes than rich people. We know the money is taxed differently on earned income and investment income but they don't know that. You and I know that the rich pay a much higher percentage of our income in taxes but we will continue to lie about it and keep those democrat votes coming. Great job lap dog.
You are so right my friend. Let's keep telling them exactly that. As long as we have them thinking along those lines, they won't be thinking that we are taking away a much larger portion of their spending power by having the middle class pay our taxes. Now they will be able to buy less and that will crash the economy and then we can tell them...."See! You need to lower our taxes so we can create more jobs for you."

And the dumbest among them--my fellow republican serfs, will believe it and they will vote for us and then we can create more favorable tax laws for ourselves, crash the economy again, and then tell them we can fix it.

Ahhhhh...it's so good to be the king.

Well, it's good as long as I have people dumb enough to vote for me. As a matter of fact, if Mr Bamma hadn't cheated last time...like all lying Africans do, I'd be King now.

Er, um, I mean president.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

To The Top!

#14502 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>and thankfully they picked me. The brilliant constitutional law professor. Ha ha. Remember when I said the constitution gets in my way? And I'm trying to get around the second amendment and get the people's guns. I think I'll parade some more kids in front of the tv cameras since my unamerican gun banning bill got defeated.
You are so right my friend. What people don't understand is that the constitution is a powerful thing. If 20 or so school kids get killed up in liberal New England, nobody cares as long as our constitutional rights are not interfered with (because we all know that expanded background checks will interfere with our right to own a gun and kill a kid if we want to).

Now if 4 public servants get killed in far off Muslim land somewhere, then that's the worst thing I've ever seen in my life.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

To The Top!

#14503 May 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Here's what amazes me. We had two choices. One was a brilliant constitutional law professor from Harvard, and the other was a guy willing to give Sarah Palin the launch codes.
My friend, Sarah Palin is a wonderful woman. She's a gun owner. Pretty. Smart in a down home kind of way and just as eloquent as she could be.

And she wants to lower my taxes. After all my friend, it is all about me. It is of, by, and for the rich in this country and I think I speak for my 400 brethern in this regard.

Oh, and for the idiots willing to pay my taxes.

Um....sorry. Not idiots. I meant serfs. No...no. Not serfs. I meant my fellow republicans.
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#14504 May 15, 2013
Like I said, these are the people willing to give Sarah Palin the launch codes. They have problems that go far beyond ignorant tea baggers being scared of women's mysterious vaginas and black people. Now let's go take their guns and watch them shit in their shoes.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

To The Top!

#14505 May 15, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Brocko, inquiring minds want to know, why did you pick that moron Biden to be your VP. Especially when Stuck Fick and Meat Lover were available and are quite moronic themselves?
Now you make an excellent point. See, I picked Paul Ryan because he was just an excellent choice. He helped me lose the election.

Ummmm...I mean he almost helped me win it.

Besides, who the heck was going to shoot me with Ryan as my replacement. HaHa!
2 posts removed
Happy

Chesapeake, OH

#14508 May 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You don't understand how war works, do you? The objective is to kill as many of them as you can without getting any of yours killed. Historically speaking, I suggest you take a look at the bombing of Hamburg in WWII. After years of bombing only military targets, the US and its allies indiscriminately bombed the city of Hamburg for 7 days straight. That was the turning point I the war by all accounts. First, civilians who had been
sympathizing with the troops were now realizing
that they were targets too and moral support for
Hitler's war all but died. Secondly, even Hitler
himself was shocked at the brutality we were
capable of.
You're using the loss of innocents as an excuse
because as a republican, you really don't care
about the loss of innocents at all. If school
children get killed by a nutcase with a gun, your
only interest is what you perceive as your
second amendment rights, so spare me that
bullshit about how you care for innocent women
and children in a war zone. I'm not buying it.

<quoted text>
Okay. Stop associating me with being a republican. I am not. I am not a democrat either.

Obama is a criminal murdered. I care about innocent people that are tortured, starving, and murdered.

Do you?

Baner is asking for arrests to be made, this
Obama administration is in deep sh*t
Happy

Chesapeake, OH

#14509 May 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Troops at lowest levels in 8 years, casualties lower than ever, all combat troops withdrawn in under one year. The economic situation we're in is a result of trillion dollar wars predicated upon lied and billions in unfunded tax cuts for the rich. It took Bush 8 years to destroy our economy and put his presidency on a Chinese credit card. The bill's due. He tried to tax the rich and relieve the poor - tea baggers wouldn't have it. And illegal
immigration is down under Obama and
deportations are up. You're still confused.
You're more than confused. You're delusional lol :-/ sorry...
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#14510 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>if I'm not mistaken, it was a human being that killed those children. A crazy human being. But let's not fix the crazy, lets blame it on a piece of metal.
Background check on that shooter would not have saved one of those kids. He had no negative background.
But keep trying, lap dog
Yeah who needs background checks to keep criminals from stockpiling weapons. I like your version better. Give everyone a gun and hope the good guy draws faster.

I'd complain about your logic, but there isn't any.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14511 May 15, 2013
Actually, you don't know that at all. The fact is, he had a long history of mental problems and an expanded background check on his mother might have made the connection between him being a nut and her having a house full of guns.

But that's okay, you don't care about 20 kids being killed by a nut. That's irrelevant. 4 public servants were killed on Obama's watch. That's the important part, right? Those kids don't mean shyt to a tree. How in the hell are you going to score political points off of something like the deaths of a bunch of dopey ass kids. Let's talk about 4 public servants living in a war zone. Because that's the real crime. Right?
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>if I'm not mistaken, it was a human being that killed those children. A crazy human being. But let's not fix the crazy, lets blame it on a piece of metal.
Background check on that shooter would not have saved one of those kids. He had no negative background.
But keep trying, lap dog
bacon hater

Coraopolis, PA

#14512 May 15, 2013
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Stop associating me with being a republican. I am not. I am not a democrat either.
Obama is a criminal murdered. I care about innocent people that are tortured, starving, and murdered.
Do you?
Ha ha ha. One guy mass murders a half million people over lies he made up and this administration is in deep shit. Logic? What logic? Boehner's also about to vote to repeal ObamaCare again. This makes the 37th time. I'm not lying. 37. 0-for-36, and now he's trying again. Yeah, everyone's real worried about this dumb tea bagger. If it wasn't so hilarious, it'd be criminal.
Happy

Chesapeake, OH

#14513 May 15, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
But where are the war protestors? Where is the negative anti war rhetoric from the left wing media? Both are non existent. Could this be another example of media bias? Could this be another example of hypocrisy of left wingnuts so called indignation of war? Regardless of who began this war, why werent they calling for its end yrs ago? When a conservative starts a war
to halt the slaughter of kurds in the north or the
shiites in the south our president is burned or
hung in effigy. When a liberal fights the same
war , nothing but positive press. No indignation of
the body count ,etc. Hell man, they gave this
S.O.B. the nobel peace prize and he'd never sat
at a peace conference in his life. Come to find
out they even nominated him for it before he'd
even took the oath of office. Their explanation for
such, HOPE and CHANGE for the future.
Bullshyt. Oh well, the very reason he was even
elected was for the same. A junior senator with
no experience, imagine that. Damn, people sure
do have faith. To bad he's not delivered. I really
would like him to succed. Why? Because my
childrens and grandchildrens future depends
upon it.
Hallelujah, brother! Well said :-)
Venus

Chesapeake, OH

#14514 May 15, 2013
cranky wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea what the hell you are saying? You must have been living in a bunker for the past 4 1/2 years. A war cannot be won by air. It has to be won on the ground. We haven't won anything since Obama has been in office. Did he take out Osama Bin Laden by air or ground. How many lives do you think have been lost in Afghanistan since Pres. Obama has been in office. We are still on the ground in
Afghanistan. Has he closed Gitmo like he said he
was going to do? No. You people are blinded by
what you want to believe. Bush was an idiot and
Obama is just incompetent. I want a president
that gives a crap about security here and getting
our economy out of the toilet. We haven't been
out of the crapper since 2001. You can't stay in
a virtual depression for 12 years and it not
having a lasting effect on the country. Our dollar
is worthless, gas is through the roof, the cost of
electricity has skyrocketed, health care has went
to hell in a hand basket, our intel in the US and
abroad is screwed up, and we have a justice
department that cheats lies and steals to get
what they want. Now what has improved in this
country in the past 12 years. I thank both Bush
and Obama had been a dismal failure to our
country.
Our government sucks. We need to tell our elected leaders that WE are in charge.
The war criminals need to be brought to justice. Now is the time.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14515 May 15, 2013
LOL....I don't blame you. If I was a republican, I wouldn't admit it either.

You keep trying though Skippy. Maybe your fellow republicans will believe you. Hell, they're so damn stupid they think rich people create jobs.

They believe anything. That's why republican politicians love you republicans (whether you admit it or not).

If it walks like an idiot, smells like an idiot, it's a republican. Embrace your inner dummy.
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14516 May 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha. One guy mass murders a half million people over lies he made up and this administration is in deep shit. Logic? What logic? Boehner's also about to vote to repeal ObamaCare again. This makes the 37th time. I'm not lying. 37. 0-for-36, and now he's trying again. Yeah, everyone's real worried about this dumb tea bagger. If it wasn't so hilarious, it'd be criminal.
Poor Boner. He's always wrong, but never in doubt.
Venus

Chesapeake, OH

#14517 May 15, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
I'd like to take a moment to give a shout out to my lap dog buddies, sundog and bacon hater. I can do whatever I want and these faithful worshipers of mine will stand behind me.
Regarding Benghazi, I heard something about the attack through the grapevine, but I was tired and had a busy campaign day ahead, so I went to bed. It was only 4 Americans I was sacrificing, so no big deal, right sundog? Thanks for your
support.

The IRS thing, yes they targeted only my
opponents and groups that disagreed with me,
but let me be perfectly clear, I had no idea about
any of it. I only heard about it on the news. My
mouthpiece, jay carney, knew about it long
before me but he forgot to tell me.
The DOJ spying on reporters? No I'm not Nixon. I was unaware of any of that too. I only heard
about on the golf course.
I'm the first half black president and I resent anyone criticizing me. Sundog and bacon hater
would not criticize me under any circumstances. I
always blame bush for everything even though
he has been gone for years and I'm glad to see
my lap dog worshipers sundog and bacon hater
do the same thing. Look back through their posts
and count the references to bush. I love my
worshipers.
I was just a junior senator with zero experience in anything but I knew with the black vote, the
welfare dependents and the American hating
liberals that I could win. It pays to be half black.
Hahahaha! Love your humor!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#14518 May 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah who needs background checks to keep criminals from stockpiling weapons. I like your version better. Give everyone a gun and hope the good guy draws faster.
I'd complain about your logic, but there isn't any.
Yeah, because if you keep guns out of the hands of nuts, that is going to have more of an impact on republicans than democrats.
Venus

Chesapeake, OH

#14519 May 15, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you have to consider it from a different perspective and let's forget Vietnam for a second. Those war protests were tragic and misguided. That's a fact.
For me (and I don't speak for all democrats), the tragedy is when OUR guys die. Especially in this day and age when we have the technology that would damn near make it unnecessary to ever even put a boot on the ground. I am much more concerned about our children dying than I am
theirs. From a strategic point of view, striking
terror in the hearts of the enemy is effective and
there's nothing more effective than drones flying
around above your head that could end your life
in a heart-beat. It's been an extremely effective
tool.
Again, I am not speaking for all democrats becuase I am sure there are plenty of them that
will argue about us even being in the middle
east, but in my mind, if you can accomplish your
goal of suppressing and killing the enemy without
putting our own guys in harm's way, I am all for
it. Like it or not, drones are the future of warfare.
You're an evil, brainwashed piece of sh*t

As a human being you should be promoting love for humanity. the right to life for ALL living
people, irregardless of race.

Oh, they're in a different country so those children dont matter as much as "our" children. BS
No. All innocently murdered, tortured, misplaced, and starving people matter.

Wtf. How can you think that way and be okay with yourself?
Venus

Chesapeake, OH

#14520 May 15, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
He's definitely not a failure. But I think anyone will admit he was more divisive than anyone expected. But he can't help that he's black and dumb tea baggers are scared of other races and women. Illegals will always be streaming in. We need them. Bush wanted to build a 700-mile fence along a 1500-mile border.
The problem with this country's economic situation isn't welfare to the non-working poor (less than one percent of the budget), foreign aid
(also less than one percent) or unfair fair
taxation. That's what rich people want you to
believe, and you bought it. The problem is our
military spends more money than all the
countries in the world combined and that
hundreds of massive corporations (Pepsi, Apple,
Exxon, etc.) pay no corporate income taxes
whatsoever while their billionaire executives
shield their earnings offshore. And the GOP is
willing to protect that situation at any and all cost.
True. Not to mention the $$$$ they spend to poison our food and water. Pay advertisers to brainwash us into buying their products which then makes us sick, so we have to buy into their "Pharm.care" / "health care" system, which makes us even more sick and drives us into debt. Wow. Sheew. That's a dirty cycle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Liitle Cam Huffman 10 min Gerald 3
Titus Bigelow Fri haha 21
would like to date a stripper Fri haha 3
Help locate Anthony Scott boiling! Fri haha 6
biggie Fri haha 5
eMERSON SPEEDWAY Fri haha 13
tiffany from backpage (Sep '15) Fri nastyskank 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkersburg Mortgages