Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Summerville, SC

#13942 May 11, 2013
Could you imagine what this military officer must have been thinking when this progressive loon and hero questioned him about the island of quam tipping over and capsizing due to too many people being on the island????

This constitutes modern democrat intelligence. Must see video below.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13943 May 11, 2013
What does Al Sharpton have to do with anything and why are you so obsessed with him?

I mean it is not like he has the audience of an idiot like Rush Limbaugh or anything.

Although Al's advertisers aren't leaving him in droves like they are Limpwad.

Anyway, nobody cares about Al Sharpton one way or another. Stop being so afraid.
Sundog sucks bacons fat wrote:
Al (velvet jogging suit and bullhorn) Sharpton was a legitimate presidential contender and debated in presidential democrat primaries and was accepted and recognized as completely legitimate by mainstream progressives to frightened to recognize complete lunacy due to fog of political correctness. No where but else on earth, maybe certain sub-Saharan African tribes, would this man be considered legitimate and taken serious but the modern day democrat party.
That's why they are dangerous.
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Summerville, SC

#13944 May 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
"You're a descendent of a monkey" not YOUR.
Obviously, some of us have descended. Others of you are still monkeys.
Except for "Knows." She's still a pig. Her family tree took a different route.
;)
<quoted text>
Only a liberal would be dumb enough to correct spelling or grammar with an entire paragraph of their own incorrect babblings.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13945 May 11, 2013
Could you imagine what this military officer must have been thinking when this progressive loon and hero questioned him about the island of quam tipping over and capsizing due to too many people being on the island????
This constitutes modern democrat intelligence. Must see video below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zNZczIgVXjgXX
What is modern democrat intelligence? I thought that it was modern dumbocrat ignorance.
1 post removed
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Summerville, SC

#13947 May 11, 2013
Careful Sundog. WV may tip over if too many people live in your trailer.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13948 May 11, 2013
Congressmen believes that female bodies can reject rape babies. Congressmen think that HPV vaccines cause mental retardation. Congressmen think that carbon monoxide is not a harmful gas. These are the things believed by the idiots on the right. You can't make this stuff up, folks.
congressmen that believe islands can tip over and capsize due to population, and congressmen that believe men walked on mars, and congressmen that believe man can control weather all are found in the democrat party. complete nutjobs the whole lot.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13949 May 11, 2013
Stop crying.
<quoted text>
Only a liberal would be dumb enough to correct spelling or grammar with an entire paragraph of their own incorrect babblings.
1 post removed
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13951 May 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
What does Al Sharpton have to do with anything and why are you so obsessed with him?
I mean it is not like he has the audience of an idiot like Rush Limbaugh or anything.
Although Al's advertisers aren't leaving him in droves like they are Limpwad.
Anyway, nobody cares about Al Sharpton one way or another. Stop being so afraid.
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about Al Sharpton? Right. When you can't defend one of your (right?) fellow ignorant morons, you will turn on them in an instant.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13952 May 11, 2013
Knows, you're a sex toy repair technician. What do you know about anything but changing batteries and greasing up the on/off switch.
Knows wrote:
Maybe, maybe not, but do know intelligent does not apply to you and creepy.
<quoted text>

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13953 May 11, 2013
Actually, I don't live in WV, but if it did tip over, it wouldn't bother me one bit.
Careful Sundog. WV may tip over if too many people live in your trailer.
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Summerville, SC

#13954 May 11, 2013
The expression on this military officer face pretty much sums up all conservatives feelings when they are forced to endure liberal stupidity with a farcical seriousness just to pacify their mob mentality emotional fragileness.

Watch this video. Its all you need to understand about the great chasm separating intelligence of normal people and the mental illness that is liberalism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Summerville, SC

#13955 May 11, 2013
Island tipping over, men walking on mars, Jews blowing up twin towers, global warming caused by hamburger eating and millions of tax dollars going to study cow flatulence.
GO LIBS!!!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13956 May 11, 2013
Can you believe that rational human beings elected this lump and then re-elected her.

Republitards will elect anything.

Of course republicans don't even get that we're making fun of them with this crap.
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Summerville, SC

#13957 May 11, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about Al Sharpton? Right. When you can't defend one of your (right?) fellow ignorant morons, you will turn on them in an instant.
Al Sharpton is accepted by progressives as a legitimate presidential contender. Also, he is invited to WH to discuss tax rate policy by Obama. Now that's taking lunacy to a new level for sure.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-con...
bacon hater

Mckeesport, PA

#13958 May 11, 2013
Al (velvet jogging suit and bullhorn) Sharpton was a legitimate presidential contender and debated in presidential democrat primaries and was accepted and recognized as completely legitimate by mainstream progressives to frightened to recognize complete lunacy due to fog of political correctness. No where but else on earth, maybe certain sub-Saharan African tribes, would this man be considered legitimate and taken serious but the modern day democrat party.
That's why they are dangerous.
I'm sorry, but did you happen to catch Herrman Cain in his prime? Uzbeki beki beki beki beki? And I won't even mention Palin. Or Quayle. Or Rick "I forgot the other one... woops" Perry. And these people weren't legit contenders. You actually elected them.
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Summerville, SC

#13959 May 11, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Actually, I don't live in WV, but if it did tip over, it wouldn't bother me one bit.
<quoted text>
Yes you do. You live in WV. But that's OK, we understand that libs are embarrassed by WV and fly over country etc. Also, we understand that you lie about everything. So, go ahead and lie but you are from WV.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13960 May 11, 2013
Democrats don't work that way. See, we don't need media heroes to speak for us since most of us are fairly well informed. I don't care about Rachel Maddow, Al Sharpton, or any of the other talking heads. You nuts get your news from TV, radio, and of course You Tube. It's not my fault you are stupid.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
2 posts removed
Sundog sucks bacons fat

Summerville, SC

#13963 May 11, 2013
Here is some wisdom from another lib progressive mental giant, Sheila Jackson Lee!

Must see to understand libs!

1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13965 May 11, 2013
Millions of dollars spent trying overturn Obamacare, millions more spent trying to convict Hillary Clinton of a crime that was not nearly as bad as the one committed by a republican president, goofy ideas about reproduction, women, and anything else that scares them. Republitard thinking at its best.
Island tipping over, men walking on mars, Jews blowing up twin towers, global warming caused by hamburger eating and millions of tax dollars going to study cow flatulence.
GO LIBS!!!
3 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13969 May 11, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but did you happen to catch Herrman Cain in his prime? Uzbeki beki beki beki beki? And I won't even mention Palin. Or Quayle. Or Rick "I forgot the other one... woops" Perry. And these people weren't legit contenders. You actually elected them.
LOL...Rick Perry and his 3 things. Freaking classic. And he was the darling of the Tea Party.

Bwahahahahahaha....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Phillips Newspaper Article (Aug '15) 11 hr Biggie Red 20
stole my pillz (Dec '15) 12 hr u a dirty girl 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 21 hr Water Boi 1,378
Family Law Judge Tallman (Aug '11) 22 hr no_court 58
Amanda Boyd used to work at wild suzis Sat Amanda 7
CNAC / JDByrider (Feb '15) Sat first timer 16
News Drug Addiction Epidemic Town Hall Meeting set f... Sat Drug Enforcement 7

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance