bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13801 May 10, 2013
Roo, everybody knows the GOP has no chance in 2016. Assuming Obama isn't outted as the 12th hijacker, the only republican candidate running will be little more than a sacrificial lamb. And you and your GOP rhetoric with the gun worship and anti-immigration and magic vaginas just turn more and more voters off everyday. You guys are still going in the wrong direction.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13802 May 10, 2013
i am a republican... STOP RIGHT THERE... hold your freakin horses. neither the rep.(rubio) or the dem.(obsama) has addressed >> the millions harmed by illegal immigration. its totally been left out of the equation. stop that. no feel good do good touchy feely crap. got it. this must be looked at NOW.
Question

AOL

#13803 May 10, 2013
If Christie and Clinton run against each other for President in 2016, who do you think would win? Just curious.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13804 May 10, 2013
i am for the people harmed by illegals. this isnt a lib/consv matter. its about us.

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#13805 May 10, 2013
I disagree with Bacon. Republicans will have a chance if Democrats go with Hilary, because her credibility is going to take a huge hit after the Benghazi thing.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13806 May 10, 2013
Louda wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly right. Today's Christians have mostly become a bunch of hypocritical bertha-better-than-yous. It gives the rest of us a bad name. I am a Christian Republican who donates to kids cancer research and doesn't think I have the right to tell you what decisions you can make with regard to sexuality and reproduction. It's a shame that there aren't more of us.
Absolutely. Everyone has opinions and that's fine. They should act on their opinions if they feel strongly, but that doesn't mean that we all have to feel the same way and live our lives the same way.

I have several good friends who are republicans and are very much dismayed at the state of modern republicans. I hope you guys get your party back some day because I am a firm believer that our two party system works--when both parties are acting rationally. If you look at some of our best and most enduring legislation, it has come from when both parties work for the common good of the people they represent.
Rumple foreskin

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13807 May 10, 2013
Question wrote:
If Christie and Clinton run against each other for President in 2016, who do you think would win? Just curious.
"What difference does it make?" Were doomed either way.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13808 May 10, 2013
Question wrote:
Personally speaking, that is going to be a tough one for me and one I hope doesn't happen. I like them both. If one or the other runs, I will vote for which ever one votes. If they both run, I will have a hell of a time deciding.

It is going to depend a lot on what they both have to say leading up to the election. Hillary was my pick in 2008, but she didn't get the nomination. I admire Christie for what seems to be his willingness to work both sides of the aisle. Going to be a tough one.
Habeus Corpus

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13809 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Everyone has opinions and that's fine. They should act on their opinions if they feel strongly, but that doesn't mean that we all have to feel the same way and live our lives the same way.
I have several good friends who are republicans and are very much dismayed at the state of modern republicans. I hope you guys get your party back some day because I am a firm believer that our two party system works--when both parties are acting rationally. If you look at some of our best and most enduring legislation, it has come from when both parties work for the common good of the people they represent.
Often the best and most enduring legislation is the ones shot down and thrown into the trash. No, can be a fantastic word sometimes.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13810 May 10, 2013
Which ever one runs I mean.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13811 May 10, 2013
Louda wrote:
I disagree with Bacon. Republicans will have a chance if Democrats go with Hilary, because her credibility is going to take a huge hit after the Benghazi thing.
I disagree with that. If Bush's credibility didn't take a hit after it was revealed that he ignored warnings leading up to 9/11, I have serious doubts that Hillary's will take a hit over Benghazi.

I'm quite sure that republicans are hoping that Hillary's credibility will take a hit. I don't see that happening. Especially after the Clinton political machine goes into operation.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#13812 May 10, 2013
Rumple foreskin wrote:
<quoted text>
"What difference does it make?" Were doomed either way.
cristie screwed up tackin on all those (pet projects) when asking for moneys due to hurricane sandy. bad move. i no longer give him any value. that goes to the rest of you polititions. drink well my friends.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13813 May 10, 2013
Louda wrote:
The republicans are being hurt by Benghazi, not Clinton. There's been three rounds of hearings, all coming with the pretext of "uncovering great scandal." They're 0-for-3. They look desperate, and it opens up the GOP to criticism from the vote that denied additional security funding. Idiots are the only people being swayed by Benghazi. And they're too stupid to remember it in 3 years anyway, assuming they can find their way to a voting booth.
hanging around

Charleston, WV

#13814 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would god be a threat to the party that wants to help the sick and the poor? Seems to me that Christianity would be more of a threat to the party that wants to make sure they don't get the help they need.

But then again, today's Christians aren't really Christians anyway, so it's pretty much a moot point.
What's the matter? You mad because someone in the church smacked your hand for stealing money out of the offering plate?
hanging around

Charleston, WV

#13815 May 10, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely. Everyone has opinions and that's fine. They should act on their opinions if they feel strongly, but that doesn't mean that we all have to feel the same way and live our lives the same way.

If you are a dumbocrat why are you so concerned about the Republican Party? The parties are supposed to have clear lines between the two or there would be no need for a two party system.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13816 May 10, 2013
Geez, for someone who criticized me for being rude, you sure are being rude and childish.

Typical "Christian hypocrisy."
hanging around wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter? You mad because someone in the church smacked your hand for stealing money out of the offering plate?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13817 May 10, 2013
Because I have the right to be. Voters should be informed. If you choose to remain uninformed, that's fine. I don't make that choice though.

You got a problem with that?
hanging around wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a dumbocrat why are you so concerned about the Republican Party? The parties are supposed to have clear lines between the two or there would be no need for a two party system.

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#13818 May 10, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans are being hurt by Benghazi, not Clinton. There's been three rounds of hearings, all coming with the pretext of "uncovering great scandal." They're 0-for-3. They look desperate, and it opens up the GOP to criticism from the vote that denied additional security funding. Idiots are the only people being swayed by Benghazi. And they're too stupid to remember it in 3 years anyway, assuming they can find their way to a voting booth.
No, the new information from these witnesses will change the conversation. It should change it, because Hilary and the White House screwed up. WH is the ones who created this bogus movie story in the first place. They were also responsible for altering the talking points 13 times. People will get to the bottom of the changes and why they were issued. This is bigger than it looks. I heard one person compare it to Watergate...the main difference being that 4 people died.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#13819 May 10, 2013
Ludacris, you're being duped by your own party. No one wanted them to die and those accusations are more damaging to the accusers than anyone else when all is said and done. Implying that Hillary denied security is even worse. Obama called it a terrorist attack the next day. It's a wtchunt that'll turn out like Monica - with republicans looking stupid. It already has. They'll have three more rounds of "earth-shattering revelations" that don't change a damn thing. The only people that buy this RNC horseshit are people that are too stupid to read, which, coincidentally, is the Republican base.

Watergate? This would be watergate:

TERRORIST ATTACKS ON EMBASSIES AND CONSULATES DURING THE BUSH YEARS:

In 2002 the US Consulate in the Karachi, Pakistan, was attacked - 10 were killed

In 2004 the US embassy in Uzbekistan was attacked - 2 killed, 9 injured

In 2004 the US Consulate in Saudi Arabia was stormed - 8 killed

In 2006, armed men attacked the US Embassy in Syria - 1 killed.

In 2007 a grenade was thrown at the US Embassy in Athens

In 2008 the US Embassy in Serbia was set on fire.

In 2008 the US Embassy in Yemen was bombed -10 killed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13820 May 10, 2013
Or an even bigger Watergate?

WMD in Iraq.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Records broken as cold grips W.Va. (Jan '14) 4 hr -zaphod- 84
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 10 hr Patti Page 139
WTAP DUI arrest Mon WTAP viewer 4
More bias news WTAP and Par Oct 20 Vienna Guy 13
Any one know Leigh ann mcgee Oct 20 Vienna Guy 6
Is Kokomos a swingers bar Oct 20 Vienna Guy 2
Anybody know her Leigh Ann McGee Oct 19 New guy 1
Parkersburg Dating
Find my Match

Parkersburg Jobs

Parkersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Parkersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Parkersburg