“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#13705 May 9, 2013
Crowley wrote:
Meat Lover, you wouldn't know media relations from the relations that you have with your (right Doggy?) cousin. Coal executives are smarter than to give a dumb ass democrat a position of responsibility.
Yeah, they are smart enough to convince idiots like you that poor people are taking all your money while they pay a fraction of the taxes you pay.

And you're dumb enough to believe it.
bacon hater

Washington, PA

#13706 May 9, 2013
If I was gonna make up an occupation, it sure as hell wouldn't be that. But like I said, most of you idiots think they found WMDs in Iraq so I could've easily told I was an astronaut.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13707 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
If I was gonna make up an occupation, it sure as hell wouldn't be that. But like I said, most of you idiots think they found WMDs in Iraq so I could've easily told I was an astronaut.
Yeah, because after all you are a liar.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13708 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
That will work.

Except that most of them don't believe we actually landed on the moon.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13709 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Just tell them that you're rich and they'll believe anything you say AND pay your taxes for you.
Emerson Boozer

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13710 May 9, 2013
Abe Vigota wrote:
Ben White for Mayor......
Here Here!!!! I played for the Jets!!
Efran Zimbalist Jr

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13711 May 9, 2013
Pimp Daddy Large wrote:
BEN WHITE
BEN WHITE!!!! Spitting rhymes and laying tracks!

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13712 May 9, 2013
I Bought a 5 Dollar Raffle Ticket Two Weeks Ago...I Just Got a Call a Few Minutes ago That I Had Won a 600 Dollar Remington Shot Gun.....

I don't Think I've Ever Owned a Gun Before....Don't Get Me Wrong....I've Got Two Staple Guns and a Glue Gun...But Now I own The Kind Of Gun That Obama Wants....

Does That Make Me a Republican Now???....

But Seriously....I just Won a Shot Gun....

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13713 May 9, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
I Bought a 5 Dollar Raffle Ticket Two Weeks Ago...I Just Got a Call a Few Minutes ago That I Had Won a 600 Dollar Remington Shot Gun.....
I don't Think I've Ever Owned a Gun Before....Don't Get Me Wrong....I've Got Two Staple Guns and a Glue Gun...But Now I own The Kind Of Gun That Obama Wants....
Congratulations.

Just don't shoot your eye out.
Bill Bixby

Welch, WV

#13714 May 9, 2013
Efran Zimbalist Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
BEN WHITE!!!! Spitting rhymes and laying tracks!
STFU idiot, cant spell either. Don't make me angry you would not like me when I am angry.
bacon hater

Washington, PA

#13715 May 9, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
Congratulations! I am a gun owner myself and love to shoot. I'm part of the 72 percent of gun owners that don't belong to the NRA and look at my guns as objects not to be stroked and masturbated to, but as useful tools that need to be respected. I have an old Mossberg 12 gauge pump that is one of the most handy guns in the world. I say keep it. Practice with it. The odds of you needing it in a break-in are nil but you might need to go all joe Biden on somebody's ass someday if the neighbors get too rowdy. However, your odds of being shot by a Remington shotgun just went up exponentially. It's just math, another thing republicans hate. Probably because our numbers were invented by arabs and were mastered by asians. Then again, they probably didn't know that...
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13716 May 9, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
Butt Crack, try this: Load the gun, stick one thumb over the end of the barrel, pull the trigger and see if you can stop the shot from leaving the barrel.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13717 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations! I am a gun owner myself and love to shoot. I'm part of the 72 percent of gun owners that don't belong to the NRA and look at my guns as objects not to be stroked and masturbated to, but as useful tools that need to be respected. I have an old Mossberg 12 gauge pump that is one of the most handy guns in the world. I say keep it. Practice with it. The odds of you needing it in a break-in are nil but you might need to go all joe Biden on somebody's ass someday if the neighbors get too rowdy. However, your odds of being shot by a Remington shotgun just went up exponentially. It's just math, another thing republicans hate. Probably because our numbers were invented by arabs and were mastered by asians. Then again, they probably didn't know that...
Meat Lover, why do you keep spitting this bs? You're (right Doggy?) way too big of a coward to own a gun.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#13718 May 9, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought god invented numbers when he created the earth and everything in it in SEVEN days.

;)
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13719 May 9, 2013
I know that Christians are compassionate people and that they want to see everybody go to heaven. But I can't help but think that deep down they have to take a certain satisfaction in knowing that people like Doggy Style, Butt Crack, and Meat Lover are going to roast in hell.
bacon hater

Washington, PA

#13720 May 9, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought god invented numbers when he created the earth and everything in it in SEVEN days.
;)
I know I wonder how many dumb rednecks know that our numbers were invented by arabs. Arabic numerals. They'd say nope 'mericuns made them numbers. 1, 2, 3, fo, fi, 6, uhhh..... 7, yep 7, 8, uhh.... 9? Teyan.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#13721 May 9, 2013
Easy crowley... Dont you know that to animals like the pig lover a lie is an outdated concept. With no morality or soul, the end game is all that matters. I know, it is hard to concieve, but that is what those sacks of cells do. And you pork butt boner... Quote some more BS from the washington post and shitcago university. Like those godless animals have any more integrity than you. Right. I guess that its a good thing you liberals think gun ownership is down. I can see where that may be useful some day.
bacon hater

Washington, PA

#13722 May 9, 2013
Crowley wrote:
I know that Christians are compassionate people and that they want to see everybody go to heaven. But I can't help but think that deep down they have to take a certain satisfaction in knowing that people like Doggy Style, Butt Crack, and Meat Lover are going to roast in hell.
I was a physics major in college for two years. Not only is there no hell, but you can't roast in it or burn for eternity as is so often said by you dipshits. If we assume hell is hotter than standard fire, we can assume it's about 5,000 degrees (any hotter and there'd be no suffering - just instant incineration). If you take your total body mass and use the kelvin scale for heat versus evaporation rate, at 5000 degrees, the longest a 200 lb man could burn in hell is a little over two seconds (2.31 seconds). Certainly not eternity.
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13723 May 9, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Easy crowley... Dont you know that to animals like the pig lover a lie is an outdated concept. With no morality or soul, the end game is all that matters. I know, it is hard to concieve, but that is what those sacks of cells do. And you pork butt boner... Quote some more BS from the washington post and shitcago university. Like those godless animals have any more integrity than you. Right. I guess that its a good thing you liberals think gun ownership is down. I can see where that may be useful some day.
Well said. Lies have become a part of their life. They criticize FNC, yet their morons like Chris Matthews and David Gregory are worshipped. Truly an ignorant bunch of people.
Peter Ustinov

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13724 May 9, 2013
Bill Bixby wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU idiot, cant spell either. Don't make me angry you would not like me when I am angry.
Ben White says, "Its not easy being green", and he refuses to represent pro-bono cases, so Chaz, you and Cher will need to get mark Hobbs to represent you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boyfriend won't marry 22 min Vienna Guy 2
cps/dhhr Sun beebop2 23
Jamie Richards at JAK Productions (Aug '12) Nov 20 Yep 30
Michael Haught Nov 19 afriend 14
Family Law Judge Tallman (Aug '11) Nov 18 pittsburgh dad 18
Why is Parkersburg full of retarded wigger scum... Nov 17 Don Hoe 6
Plugged well not a bad sign Nov 17 lolatu 1
Parkersburg Dating
Find my Match

Parkersburg People Search