Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Happy

Brooklyn, NY

#13350 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Yep, I was just there 3 weeks ago. It does have toxic air, but that should suit republicans just fine. And yes, many nice cars. Some of them imported directly from the USA (you can tell because they don't have Chinese symbols on them). That cost them a pretty penny.
Environmentally speaking though, China is a conservative's paradise. It's polluted, filthy, people with lesions all over their skin, can't drink
the water, filth and litter everywhere. It's the
world conservatives aspire to.

<quoted text>
Hm. It seems to be the world capitalists are dreaming of, not necessarily conservatives..
Chronic halitosis

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13351 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Yep, I was just there 3 weeks ago. It does have toxic air, but that should suit republicans just fine. And yes, many nice cars. Some of them imported directly from the USA (you can tell because they don't have Chinese symbols on them). That cost them a pretty penny.
Environmentally speaking though, China is a conservative's paradise. It's polluted, filthy, people with lesions all over their skin, can't drink the water, filth and litter everywhere. It's the world conservatives aspire to.
<quoted text>
Yes! Were all gonna die because of eating hamburgers...OH the humanity!!! Lets stop all movement, sit in drum circles, and smoke dope, that will ensure mother earth lives!!! Examples of your brethren below. What idiots!

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/02/would_we_give...

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/2...
Beechnut

Oceana, WV

#13352 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I call a conservative a closeted gay.
Others call them dumb.
There are many names for them.
<quoted text>
I,ve never been to the St Capitol to protest any new law,s in consideration of a vote. But if it come,s to Gay marriage ..I,ll be there against it. Does that make me a conservative.... No way.. I,ll vote what I feel is right...Guess I,m a Independent.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#13353 May 7, 2013
And none of that has anything to do with anything I've said.

Thanks for proving that you are, indeed, retarded.
Chronic halitosis wrote:
<quoted text>
People don't owe you anything. Get a job, please dear God use a condom or stay gay, and for Gods sake, please inform yourself!

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13354 May 7, 2013
Well it is the world that capitalists built. All that cheap labor in China makes it a capitalist playground.

As for the conservatives, I respectfully disagree. They seem to have real issues with environmentalism. China has no environmentalism. People work for less than 2 bucks an hour. It's a conservative heaven--except for that whole Jesus thing.
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hm. It seems to be the world capitalists are dreaming of, not necessarily conservatives..

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13355 May 7, 2013
I'm neither for nor against gay marriage. I just don't care. I'm not gay, so why should it matter to me one way or another.
Beechnut wrote:
<quoted text> I,ve never been to the St Capitol to protest any new law,s in consideration of a vote. But if it come,s to Gay marriage ..I,ll be there against it. Does that make me a conservative.... No way.. I,ll vote what I feel is right...Guess I,m a Independent.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13356 May 7, 2013
Well that is one aspect of liberalism that I disagree with. However, the upside of their meddling is that it makes people like you just more determined to do unhealthy things which simply ensures that in the future, you won't be here and that's exactly what America is counting on.

Reverse psychology works every single time.

But mainly because you're so dumb.
Chronic halitosis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Were all gonna die because of eating hamburgers...OH the humanity!!! Lets stop all movement, sit in drum circles, and smoke dope, that will ensure mother earth lives!!! Examples of your brethren below. What idiots!
http://www.salon.com/2013/05/02/would_we_give...
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/2...
Chronic halitosis

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13357 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Well that is one aspect of liberalism that I disagree with. However, the upside of their meddling is that it makes people like you just more determined to do unhealthy things which simply ensures that in the future, you won't be here and that's exactly what America is counting on.
<quoted text>
Working, paying my own way, wanting to leave what I earn to my kids is not unhealthy. Liberals are.
Chronic halitosis

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13358 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
All liberalisms aspects are completely stupid. Not one liberal idea has worked. Not one stupid cause celeb proves true. Nothing. In fact, liberalism and terrorism are different stages of the same disease, that being Godlessness. They and their ideas have cause more death and misery than any disease, war, or anything for that matter. One of their enviro heroes herself is responsible for billions of black children dying. Margaret Sanger, the left wing racist killer and icon of liberals everywhere has caused more deaths simply by promoting enviro stupidity than both world wars combined. Obama, goes to planned parent hood and thanks them for keeping death houses in minority neighborhoods, slaughtering his own race, and then they vote for him at a rate of 99%. You cant make this lunacy up!
Beechnut

Oceana, WV

#13359 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
you may disagree with one thing about liberalism .. But a liberal will disagree with Everything you believe tI hold true... There like letting one foot in the door and they push the door completely open and saying OH you wanted this... They do nothing but rape this country.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13360 May 7, 2013
Chronic halitosis wrote:
<quoted text>
All liberalisms aspects are completely stupid. Not one liberal idea has worked. Not one stupid cause celeb proves true. Nothing. In fact, liberalism and terrorism are different stages of the same disease, that being Godlessness.
Oh no. Not Godlessness. LOL.
Chronic halitosis wrote:
<quoted text>They and their ideas have cause more death and misery than any disease, war, or anything for that matter. One of their enviro heroes herself is responsible for billions of black children dying. Margaret Sanger, the left wing racist killer and icon of liberals everywhere has caused more deaths simply by promoting enviro stupidity than both world wars combined.
Billions? Seriously....billions?
Chronic halitosis wrote:
<quoted text>Obama, goes to planned parent hood and thanks them for keeping death houses in minority neighborhoods, slaughtering his own race, and then they vote for him at a rate of 99%.
Gosh, what a surprise. A South Carolina inbred who doesn't like Obama. Oh, and by the way, what happen to the family values aspect of your party. You just elected an adulterer to office in South Carolina. Still want to talk about hypocrisy, idiot?
Chronic halitosis wrote:
<quoted text> You cant make this lunacy up!
You're right. I can't. But you sure as hell did.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#13361 May 7, 2013
Not at all. While you idiots sit back and gleefully pay taxes so that rich people don't have to, liberals are fighting for all of America. Not just the 1% and the idiots who support them.

The face of this country is changing. If you don't like what you're seeing, move to Iran. Religion runs the government, homosexuality is illegal, and they're all the same color. Iran is a conservatives dream come true.
Beechnut wrote:
<quoted text> you may disagree with one thing about liberalism .. But a liberal will disagree with Everything you believe tI hold true... There like letting one foot in the door and they push the door completely open and saying OH you wanted this... They do nothing but rape this country.
Chronic Diarrehea

Ponchatoula, LA

#13362 May 7, 2013
Libruls are mean to me and make me poopy. LOLOLOL.
Chronic Diarrehea

Ponchatoula, LA

#13363 May 7, 2013
It were them libruls that voteabated fer that Sanferd feller so thay could make fun of us South, Carolinianinins, . Dang liburls.
Chronic halitosis

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13364 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Gosh, what a surprise. A South Carolina inbred who doesn't like Obama. Oh, and by the way, what happen to the family values aspect of your party. You just elected an adulterer to office in South Carolina. Still want to talk about hypocrisy, idiot?
<quoted text>
Yes. Godless indeed liberals are. The State is the highest authority and power to Obama zombies.

Margaret Sanger, Rachel Carson, Alfred Kinsey ( pedophile promoter ) the list is endless for lib heroes. Yes, these racist eugenicists, and perverts dominate the hall of liberal fame. Their just the tip of the "Al Gore melting" iceberg.

Anything that promotes life of humans, freedom of movement, liberty, progress, self reliance, morality, decency, they will fight against. But most don't know why they do it. They are so blinded to truth, so hardened within their hearts, so seared in their conscience that they cannot see. They ultimately are very angry, bitter, lost people that want everyone else to feel like themselves. Pathetic really.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13365 May 7, 2013
Suncat 512 wrote:
I would just like to know why Obama is trying to destroy America. Gays in the military makes it weaker. Record debt that our citizens are stuck with. High unemployment. Record number of people on food stamps. Indecisiveness on Middle East decisions show he is weak to Muslim extremists. Pushing gay issues so the nuclear family can be destroyed. Lack of morals and ethics. Lying about benghazi to cover his failures and lies about bringing al Qaeda down. Self proclaimed communists in his cabinets. I know he hates America because of the way he was raised. He wants us brought down to the standard of living in Kenya. I guess I answered my own question.
How Do You Know That ďGayís In The MilitaryĒ Will Make It Weaker???....Have You Ever Fought a Homosexual Before???.....Imagine Youíre In Battle....And The General Hollers Out....{Here They Come Boyís}....And You Crouch Down as Close To The Ground as Possible....And all Of The Sudden....30000 Gay Fellers Come Running Over The Sand Dunes Carrying K-Y Jelly And Hand Cuffs!!!!.....And Youíre {Already}!!! In a Crouched Position Incising Them To Attack!!!.....There Will Be Scud Missiles Flying All Over The Damn Place......

And I Realize That Obama Is The Owner Of Record Debt....But It was Already {Record Debt} Before Obama Got a Hold Of It....What was It when He Took Office???....8???...9????...10 Trillion Dollars???....I Understand That Heís Added To It....With The Two Wars {That He Didnít Start} Still Going On.....So What Is It Now???...14???...15 Trillion???....If Obama Had Taken Over After Clinton and His Surplus....Weíd Only Have about 4 Or 5 Trillion In Debt....Instead Of 14 Or 15 Trillion.....

And I Agree With You about The High Unemployment.....But Itís Slowly Falling....Which Is a Good Thing....Right???....And I also Agree With You about The Record Number Of Food Stamps People Are On.....But If We Could Get These Lazy Ass Hillbillies {Whoíve Been On It Since The Reagan Era}.....To Get a Job and Go To Work.....Why We Would Be Black In The Black!!!.....

And Iím Not Sure If Heís Weak To Muslim Extremist Or Not.....Letís Ask Ben Laden....And See What {He} Says....

And Donít Worry about Obama Pushing The Gay Issues....Gay Fellers Having Equal Rights Doesnít Mean {You} Or The Nuclear Family Have To Be Gay.....Unless Of Course You Want To....

What Lies Is He Telling You about Benghazi???....and I donít Remember Him Saying Anything about Al Qaeda Being Brought Down....I Just Remember Him Saying They Were On The Run....Which Doesnít Mean They Wonít Fight Back....But You Got To Admit!!!....Al Qaeda Killing 4 People In Benghazi....Is a Lot Better Than Al Qaeda Killing 4000 People In New York....So I Guess We {Do} Have Them On The Run!!!....

And Lets Be Honest Here....You Donít Know He Hates America Because Of The Way He was Raised....Because {You} Didnít Grow Up With Him.....Youíre Just Going Off Of What Other People...{Who Also Didnít Grow Up With Him}....Are Telling You......

Do You Really Believe That He wants The Standard Of Living In {McDowell County}....Brought Down To The Standard Of Living In Kenya???.....I wonder If Kenyanís Sit Around All Month Waiting On Check Day???.....Or They Ride a Camel Up In One Of Those Keynan Hollers With Some Old Kenyan Man....To Trade Him Some Kenyan Coochie For a Pill???....It Wouldnít Surprise Me If The {Kenyan} Standard Of Living Wouldnít Be an Up-Grade....

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13366 May 7, 2013
Lupus saves string wrote:
When conservatives don't like something, they simply don't participate and stay away from it.
Then Why Hasn't Someone Told All These Government Assistance Hating West Virginia Conservatives To Stay Away From The Post Office On Check Day....And Stop Participating In The Long Line Leading Up to The Front Door???....
Chronic halitosis

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13367 May 7, 2013
Chronic Diarrehea wrote:
Libruls are mean to me and make me poopy. LOLOLOL.
Liberals cant really be mean. They are "tolerant" ya see. Besides, their men are feminine, their women manly, and their offspring ( if they mate up with the right sex by chance ) are gender neutral and confused.

Its the utter stupidity they hide behind, like hamburgers killing the planet, and "im a 35yr old clipped haired liberal college student that wants my BC paid for " that is dangerous. Its their new stupid cause celeb of ideas that end up destroying.

The new castrati, men like you, that live in your moms basement un bathed and fretting polar bear extinction that are winning however at the end of the day. That's right, your side has already won friend and your still unhappy. There is no going back, real men, fathers, success oriented male competitiveness is gone the way of the DoDo bird. So, enjoy the ride castrati! Its gonna get good!
1 post removed
Chronic halitosis

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13369 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
HAHAHA!! Now there are two losers named Colbert! hahahaha. Hey,what did libs say during Clinton years " stay outa our bedrooms" and "its just sex" hahaha. Funny how those things come back to haunt ya huh? hahahaha. Whats even more hilarious is the lamestream media kept saying she was 10 points ahead in polling and wasa shoe it! hahahaha. Classic!
Chronic halitosis

Murrells Inlet, SC

#13370 May 7, 2013
Chronic halitosis wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals cant really be mean. They are "tolerant" ya see. Besides, their men are feminine, their women manly, and their offspring ( if they mate up with the right sex by chance ) are gender neutral and confused.
Its the utter stupidity they hide behind, like hamburgers killing the planet, and "im a 35yr old clipped haired liberal college student that wants my BC paid for " that is dangerous. Its their new stupid cause celeb of ideas that end up destroying.
The new castrati, men like you, that live in your moms basement un bathed and fretting polar bear extinction that are winning however at the end of the day. That's right, your side has already won friend and your still unhappy. There is no going back, real men, fathers, success oriented male competitiveness is gone the way of the DoDo bird. So, enjoy the ride castrati! Its gonna get good!
And what's with this "LOL" business? That's the language of juveniles. Seriously..."LOL"??? Whats next, "LMAO"???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 3 hr Faith 715
Jeff Ingram 10 hr no good for society 1
about the drugs in Iaeger (Sep '07) 10 hr skank roast beef ... 3
mylisha stephens 12 hr Amber 7
Bruce the denutted Jenner 19 hr username ur mother 12
Helicopter (Jan '15) Wed dont be scared 17
Rick Phillips Newspaper Article Wed guest3149 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkersburg Mortgages