Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Parkersburg Forum

Comments (Page 614)

Showing posts 12,261 - 12,280 of53,449
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bacon hater

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

gonorrhea capitulation wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodge city whooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Liberals women are uglier than real women!!!!
Yeah because Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman aren't total sea hags with their busted faces. It's funny how republicans think they're hot. Then again, these are people that believe in special anti-rape vagina magic, so their knowledge of women is limited.
1 post removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I had forgotten Spiro. I think a lot of people did....LOL. There was always something about Cheney that reminded me of Agnew. That same arrogant ass mentality.
On the dem side, I wasn't much of a fan of Al Gore. There's always been something about that guy I just didn't like.
Al Gore came off very energetic when he was a senator from TN (when he co sponsored legislation on what became the internet, constantly mocked as "invented the internet") when he was named VP people were happy, he had to dumb himself down against Quayle and from that point on he came off as well coached or something.

Now Cheney was well known as GHWB's second choice for Defense Sec when the first one failed to be confirmed, always felt he wanted to be prez but knew he was unelectable.

Agnew was sort of a dick from everything I read but Nixon was not gonna allow him to replace him as prez, Agnew and Nixon never talked again and was very bitter.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore came off very energetic when he was a senator from TN (when he co sponsored legislation on what became the internet, constantly mocked as "invented the internet") when he was named VP people were happy, he had to dumb himself down against Quayle and from that point on he came off as well coached or something.
Now Cheney was well known as GHWB's second choice for Defense Sec when the first one failed to be confirmed, always felt he wanted to be prez but knew he was unelectable.
Agnew was sort of a dick from everything I read but Nixon was not gonna allow him to replace him as prez, Agnew and Nixon never talked again and was very bitter.
Cheney and Rumsfeld both had an abysmal "war" record as they were the architects of the last days of the Vietnam war. I think both of them wanted desperately to redeem themselves, but that didn't happen.

I don't know what there was about Gore that I didn't like, but I never liked him at all. As a matter of fact, I voted against him in 2000 when I voted for Bush. Can't tell you how many times I have regretted that. I didn't like Gore, but have no doubt that he would have made better choices than Bush would have damn sure been a better president.
Sleepless in Syria

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
News came today the 17yr hiatus of the Cicada's are over and they are due any day to invade in millions. In a related story, I hear the Gang of Eight and Joe Manchin are already drafting a bill to give the cicadas full amnesty with voting rights.
Beechnut

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Cinco de food stamps wrote:
<quoted text>
News came today the 17yr hiatus of the Cicada's are over and they are due any day to invade in millions. In a related story, I hear the Gang of Eight and Joe Manchin are already drafting a bill to give the cicadas full amnesty with voting rights.
. What we should do is annex Isreal as our 51 state . Have the Mossad clean up the Mexican drug cartel,s .... Secure our boder ... Move our Capitol to Jerusalum...have our congress in Isreal.....Problem,s solved in the Mideast and in Western Hemisphere.
Lupus saves string

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably the most inarticulate, babbling nonsense ever posted upon any thread on Topix. A glittering jewel of utter idiocy.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Lupus saves string wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably the most inarticulate, babbling nonsense ever posted upon any thread on Topix. A glittering jewel of utter idiocy.
Where is your credintials in order to thumb your nose at my post in your silly critique? All I see from you is basically copying stuff and posting it here or one of the "just heard this on fox" or the Alex Jones show whatever, and you take their "breaking news" as gospel, doing no check on anything before you open your big piehole. You aren't much at all.
Contagious halitosis

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your credintials in order to thumb your nose at my post in your silly critique? All I see from you is basically copying stuff and posting it here or one of the "just heard this on fox" or the Alex Jones show whatever, and you take their "breaking news" as gospel, doing no check on anything before you open your big piehole. You aren't much at all.
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? Personally I don't believe you to be a fool, but who am I against the 1000 of others on this site?

Crawl back down to your basement, have your mom fix you some mac and cheese, fire up the X-Box and consider your next retarded elegy, ode, or effigy of dimwitted posts.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Contagious halitosis wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today? Personally I don't believe you to be a fool, but who am I against the 1000 of others on this site?
Crawl back down to your basement, have your mom fix you some mac and cheese, fire up the X-Box and consider your next retarded elegy, ode, or effigy of dimwitted posts.
You say a lot and it says nothing. Figures. Ramble on, maybe someone will listen to your "breaking news" and not spit in laughter at you.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

gfd
Beechnut

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You say a lot and it says nothing. Figures. Ramble on, maybe someone will listen to your "breaking news" and not spit in laughter at you.
Sound,s like you may need some Mac and Cheeze too.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Crowley wrote:
I will not be posting on or visiting this site anymore. My computer is giving me a message that this site is infected by MALWARE. I suppose that you stinking, filthy, disease ridden democrats have infected the site. Good luck boys.
I Know What The Problem Is With You Computer!!!!....You've Been Spouting All That Republican Rhetoric For So Long On Here...Now Your Computer Thinks It's a Republican Too....And The Damn Thing Is Lying To You Brother!!!....

There's No Malware On Topix.....Just Like There Was No WMD In Iraq....So Get Back On Here and Play Wif Us...
Ian Major

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

call me a traitor but wrote:
I'm glad my mom isn't around to see this but I'm voting Republican this year for the first time in my life. I'm fed the @#$% up with present Democrats and the way things are going.
I THOUGHT OBAMA WAS GONNA FIX ALL THIS MESS' I fell for it .......last time..... I figured give him a chance. Not again.
Just my opinion
are you high? Obama is the best thing since hitler.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>hillary is the primary reason we had Americans killed in Benghazi. She is trash.
Based On That Logic....Then Bush Is The Primary Reason We Had Americans Killed In...AMERICA!!!....And Then Afghanistan....And Of Corse...Iraq....

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I Know What The Problem Is With You Computer!!!!....You've Been Spouting All That Republican Rhetoric For So Long On Here...Now Your Computer Thinks It's a Republican Too....And The Damn Thing Is Lying To You Brother!!!....
There's No Malware On Topix.....Just Like There Was No WMD In Iraq....So Get Back On Here and Play Wif Us...
I guess he figured if that BS worked for Bush, it'll work for him.
Lupus saves string

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

One famous person once said the principal difference between a conservative and liberal is when a conservative sees an underage girl stripping on stage he is disgusted, when a liberal sees the same thing his only concern is if she is getting paid minimum wage. That has changed. Now the principle difference between conservatives and liberal is this: When conservatives don't like something, they simply don't participate and stay away from it. If liberals don't like something, they want to ban it or make everybody else abide by their insanity. Perfect example is global warming hoax's and carbon emissions. Conservative could care less if regressive libs wish to live in trees, shit in coffee cans, and eat rice cakes. Libs however want all of us back into caves and throwing fecal matter at one another and constantly badger until its done. They simply cant live and let live.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

If that wasn't so stupid it would be funny.

Abortion anyone? Gay marriage anyone? Birth control anyone?

Yeah, republicans just don't do those things, do they? And no, they don't want to tell everyone else what to do, do they?
Lupus saves string wrote:
One famous person once said the principal difference between a conservative and liberal is when a conservative sees an underage girl stripping on stage he is disgusted, when a liberal sees the same thing his only concern is if she is getting paid minimum wage. That has changed. Now the principle difference between conservatives and liberal is this: When conservatives don't like something, they simply don't participate and stay away from it. If liberals don't like something, they want to ban it or make everybody else abide by their insanity. Perfect example is global warming hoax's and carbon emissions. Conservative could care less if regressive libs wish to live in trees, shit in coffee cans, and eat rice cakes. Libs however want all of us back into caves and throwing fecal matter at one another and constantly badger until its done. They simply cant live and let live.
Rumple foreskin

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
If that wasn't so stupid it would be funny.
Abortion anyone? Gay marriage anyone? Birth control anyone?
Yeah, republicans just don't do those things, do they? And no, they don't want to tell everyone else what to do, do they?
<quoted text>
What a dumbass! First off, gay marriage doesn't exist,also, when you push for groups to have the right to marriage we will be against that lunacy also. Birth control you can eat like chic-lets just don't force someone to pay for them idiot!

Abortion, yes, genocide and murder is that final one particular thing that conservatives want to end, congrats. Now, hands off my guns, light bulbs, soda's, money etc etc

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

In other words, you stand corrected.

And as for your statement, "What a dumbass?"

Yes, you most certainly are.

Now, what happened to your "theory" that republicans don't tell people what to do, Poopy Shorts?
Rumple foreskin wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumbass! First off, gay marriage doesn't exist,also, when you push for groups to have the right to marriage we will be against that lunacy also. Birth control you can eat like chic-lets just don't force someone to pay for them idiot!
Abortion, yes, genocide and murder is that final one particular thing that conservatives want to end, congrats. Now, hands off my guns, light bulbs, soda's, money etc etc

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Hooker, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Your light bulbs?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

I forgot about that. You jackasses even want to whine about light bulbs.

I bet you were the same people that lamented the loss of the candle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,261 - 12,280 of53,449
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Parkersburg Forum right now

Search the Parkersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mary B's 10 hr West Virgina Land owner 4
love to eat bbw woman Mon lol 3
Ashley Lockhart Jul 19 Yep 5
Latrobe Street Jul 19 Yeah Yeah 3
Marijuana Legalization in West Virginia Jul 18 Yep 4
Fraudulent tree services Jul 18 Southern Comfort 15
Parkersburg tour a popular haunt for ghost hunters (Dec '06) Jul 16 Not true 21
•••
•••