Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

And I was just pointing out your unnatural fascination with homosexuality. Your ignorance speaks for itself. I don't need to point it out.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just pointing out once again , your double standard and ignorance.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi? Does that mean the GOP is already done investigating the 12 TERRORIST ATTACKS ON AMERICAN EMBASSIES AND CONSULATES DURING THE WAR CRIMINAL'S ADMINISTRATION? And that's not counting anything in Iraq or Afghanistan. At least 60 Americans were killed. I guess we just chalked those up with the other thousands of Americans he had killed and mutilated.
If their is cause for investigation, why isn't your (right Doggy Style?) side leading the way?
Hillary For President

Ponchatoula, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Hillary is going to win. Benghazi is not going to stop her. Republicans got nothing to offer anyone.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Hillary For President wrote:
Hillary is going to win. Benghazi is not going to stop her. Republicans got nothing to offer anyone.
Sadly, you are right. The democrat party is so unethical and immoral that Benghazi will not make a bit of difference. Democrats do not care who is dead, they are alive and they want their goodies.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

You got the your part right, but you totally messed up on the "their" part.

"Their" denotes ownership and in the context you used the word, that is totally wrong. You should have used "there."

And our side is not leading any investigation because we're not desperate like your side is. Your party is destroying itself. No need for us to help.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
If their is cause for investigation, why isn't your (right Doggy Style?) side leading the way?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

And the republican party cares about ethics?

Mark Foley is neck and neck with Colbert-Bush in SC. Bush was a liar and he won a second term.

Still want to talk about ethics, clownley?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you are right. The democrat party is so unethical and immoral that Benghazi will not make a bit of difference. Democrats do not care who is dead, they are alive and they want their goodies.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
You got the your part right, but you totally messed up on the "their" part.
"Their" denotes ownership and in the context you used the word, that is totally wrong. You should have used "there."
And our side is not leading any investigation because we're not desperate like your side is. Your party is destroying itself. No need for us to help.
<quoted text>
I swear, you get more stupid with every post. Do you actually think for one moment that the Democrats would not be all over this issue if there (right?) was anything to investigate. I would say that you are insulting your on intelligence, but there (right?) is nothing to insult.
bacon hater

Mars, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing to investigate. A borderline retard was in charge at the time. When a toddler drives a car into a house, there's no need to check for brake failure.
Hillary For President

Ponchatoula, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethics has nothing to do with it. If it did, Newt Gingrich wouldn't have run for president and George Bush would be tried for war crimes.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Why would they waste the countries money on stupid crap when there are real issues to deal with?

Republicans have not done one thing to help with the economy, the war on terror, immigration, gun control, or any other issue we are dealing with these days. They are busy trying to save their political asses. We've got Hillary. You've got nothing.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear, you get more stupid with every post. Do you actually think for one moment that the Democrats would not be all over this issue if there (right?) was anything to investigate. I would say that you are insulting your on intelligence, but there (right?) is nothing to insult.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing to investigate. A borderline retard was in charge at the time. When a toddler drives a car into a house, there's no need to check for brake failure.
Then why did you bring the subject up in the first place, numb nuts?
Again, example of the double standard and ignorance of the left.
bacon hater

Mars, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you bring the subject up in the first place, numb nuts?
Again, example of the double standard and ignorance of the left.
I brought it up because the tea baggers are currently pretending like an attack on an embassy is rare, can be avoided easily and signals great top-level incompetence. They aren't rare, the GOP prevented funding increased security over two years ago and usually mean that embassy personnel didn't predict or diagnose their security situation very well. And yes, the entire security staff of the Benghazi consulate was staffed by - you guessed it - Bush.
2 posts removed

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

You've been in it since I said it. You read it, it turned you on and you can't let it go.
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>im not in it, it's just you and your hands and his butt.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Well, apparently, that's all we need when you've got less than nothing.
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>you are right. You've got Hillary. You've got nothing.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I brought it up because the tea baggers are currently pretending like an attack on an embassy is rare, can be avoided easily and signals great top-level incompetence. They aren't rare, the GOP prevented funding increased security over two years ago and usually mean that embassy personnel didn't predict or diagnose their security situation very well. And yes, the entire security staff of the Benghazi consulate was staffed by - you guessed it - Bush.
Once again, one of your democrat state department employees testified that funding was not an issue. But the democrats have told so many lies about Benghazi that you are probably right.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that there were nearly a half dozen attacks on embassies during Bush's presidency. Democrats, if nothing else, are realists and realize that when you put embassies in certain countries, sometimes, the feces hits the fan. It's the nature of the beast. Diplomats know that as well. Apparently, the only people who aren't aware of that are wild eyed tea bagging republicans who are just SHOCKED that an embassy got attacked. I wonder where that shock was when the attacks were made under Bush's presidency.
bacon hater

Mars, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Republicans have not done one thing to help with the economy, the war on terror, immigration, gun control, or any other issue we are dealing with these days. They are busy trying to save their political asses. We've got Hillary. You've got nothing.
<quoted text>
And we don't even need Hillary. She's the most qualified of anyone by a large margin. Nobody has the foreign or domestic policy, legislative and presidential experience she does. Not even close. But any dem will do in 2016. Uncle Biden would win by 15 points. Hillary will bring the largest landslide in a presidential election. Michelle Obama, who has never had her name on a ballot in her life, would win. It's just sad that Christie isn't a big enough tea bagger. He has no foreign or national experience and would lose, but he could keep the 8-12 percent of minority and female voters the GOP currently has. But he'd lose to Ted Nugent in a republican primary, who actually announced once that he was Rosa Parks right after he told 14 women he had repectable dick.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Do you lack common sense? How could it NOT be an issue? And why is it you only listen to democrats when they are as dumb as you are?

Don't bother answering that question, I already did.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, one of your democrat state department employees testified that funding was not an issue. But the democrats have told so many lies about Benghazi that you are probably right.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

I will not be posting on or visiting this site anymore. My computer is giving me a message that this site is infected by MALWARE. I suppose that you stinking, filthy, disease ridden democrats have infected the site. Good luck boys.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Nonsense. Normal heterosexuals don't spend time delving into the sex lives of others. We're concerned with out own.
Closeted homosexuals, such as yourself and your girlfriend Cowardly, delve into the details of homosexuality on a daily basis because you are fascinated by it, consumed by it, preoccupied with it.
Non surgeons don't spend time dwelling on the minute details of surgery, non engineers don't spend time dwelling on the details of engineering, and non-homosexuals don't spend time thinking about the most intricate details of homosexuality that you described.
<quoted text>
As always you prove me correct. Still throwing your pro gay shyt back on your accusers when confronted and embarrassed by your earlier pro gay stance. Liberal defense tactics. Poor little sugar britches, now he's to embarrassed to defend them any further on topix with his likeminded progressives. Have i stifled your defense? Have i limited your speech? Sundog? How about sick puppy. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 5 min your news 122
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Tue Jimmy Love 3,940
KKK recruitment fliers found in Parkersburg (Dec '13) Tue goldstone report 338
Debate: Ferguson - Parkersburg, WV Aug 18 In jackson 1
Pars pain clinic (Jul '13) Aug 15 Southern Comfort 16
Lions Den Aug 15 Southern Comfort 4
Gas prices in Parkersburg Aug 14 Greg Goodfellow 1

Search the Parkersburg Forum:
•••
•••