bacon hater

Mars, PA

#13236 May 7, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't think about other men`s sexuality, why are you writing about Michelle Bachman`s husband? Typical democrat lies and ignorance.
Democrats have great senses of humor and are empathetic to people with problems, so when guys like Mr. Bachman are on the tube, we can't help but feel sorry for him when, you know, Michelle gets frisky and he starts slamming her eye makeup and the color of her placemats and draperies.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#13237 May 7, 2013
That turns you on, doesn't it?
Joline wrote:
<quoted text>you are the one talking having your hands on his butt. Still in the closet, are you?
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13238 May 7, 2013
Retired RR wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the check f**k face..
No problem, loser. All glad to help out those who can't help themselves.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13239 May 7, 2013
LOL.

If she's a killer, what would that make Bush and the republicans who voted against embassy security?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, something we can agree on. Of course Hillary is a killer,just ask the families of Chris Stevens and the other three dead americans.
bacon hater

Mars, PA

#13240 May 7, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, something we can agree on. Of course Hillary is a killer,just ask the families of Chris Stevens and the other three dead americans.
Benghazi? Does that mean the GOP is already done investigating the 12 TERRORIST ATTACKS ON AMERICAN EMBASSIES AND CONSULATES DURING THE WAR CRIMINAL'S ADMINISTRATION? And that's not counting anything in Iraq or Afghanistan. At least 60 Americans were killed. I guess we just chalked those up with the other thousands of Americans he had killed and mutilated.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13241 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
But I notice now that I mentioned it, you can't stop thinking about Michelle Bachmann's husband can you?
I was just pointing out once again , your double standard and ignorance.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13242 May 7, 2013
That's the only hope you have for 2016 and the polls show it is a non-issue. You're going to have to do better...if you can.
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>hillary is the primary reason we had Americans killed in Benghazi. She is trash.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13243 May 7, 2013
And I was just pointing out your unnatural fascination with homosexuality. Your ignorance speaks for itself. I don't need to point it out.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just pointing out once again , your double standard and ignorance.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13244 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi? Does that mean the GOP is already done investigating the 12 TERRORIST ATTACKS ON AMERICAN EMBASSIES AND CONSULATES DURING THE WAR CRIMINAL'S ADMINISTRATION? And that's not counting anything in Iraq or Afghanistan. At least 60 Americans were killed. I guess we just chalked those up with the other thousands of Americans he had killed and mutilated.
If their is cause for investigation, why isn't your (right Doggy Style?) side leading the way?
Hillary For President

Ponchatoula, LA

#13245 May 7, 2013
Hillary is going to win. Benghazi is not going to stop her. Republicans got nothing to offer anyone.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13246 May 7, 2013
Hillary For President wrote:
Hillary is going to win. Benghazi is not going to stop her. Republicans got nothing to offer anyone.
Sadly, you are right. The democrat party is so unethical and immoral that Benghazi will not make a bit of difference. Democrats do not care who is dead, they are alive and they want their goodies.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13247 May 7, 2013
You got the your part right, but you totally messed up on the "their" part.

"Their" denotes ownership and in the context you used the word, that is totally wrong. You should have used "there."

And our side is not leading any investigation because we're not desperate like your side is. Your party is destroying itself. No need for us to help.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
If their is cause for investigation, why isn't your (right Doggy Style?) side leading the way?

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13248 May 7, 2013
And the republican party cares about ethics?

Mark Foley is neck and neck with Colbert-Bush in SC. Bush was a liar and he won a second term.

Still want to talk about ethics, clownley?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you are right. The democrat party is so unethical and immoral that Benghazi will not make a bit of difference. Democrats do not care who is dead, they are alive and they want their goodies.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13249 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You got the your part right, but you totally messed up on the "their" part.
"Their" denotes ownership and in the context you used the word, that is totally wrong. You should have used "there."
And our side is not leading any investigation because we're not desperate like your side is. Your party is destroying itself. No need for us to help.
<quoted text>
I swear, you get more stupid with every post. Do you actually think for one moment that the Democrats would not be all over this issue if there (right?) was anything to investigate. I would say that you are insulting your on intelligence, but there (right?) is nothing to insult.
bacon hater

Mars, PA

#13250 May 7, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing to investigate. A borderline retard was in charge at the time. When a toddler drives a car into a house, there's no need to check for brake failure.
Hillary For President

Ponchatoula, LA

#13251 May 7, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethics has nothing to do with it. If it did, Newt Gingrich wouldn't have run for president and George Bush would be tried for war crimes.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13252 May 7, 2013
Why would they waste the countries money on stupid crap when there are real issues to deal with?

Republicans have not done one thing to help with the economy, the war on terror, immigration, gun control, or any other issue we are dealing with these days. They are busy trying to save their political asses. We've got Hillary. You've got nothing.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear, you get more stupid with every post. Do you actually think for one moment that the Democrats would not be all over this issue if there (right?) was anything to investigate. I would say that you are insulting your on intelligence, but there (right?) is nothing to insult.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13253 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing to investigate. A borderline retard was in charge at the time. When a toddler drives a car into a house, there's no need to check for brake failure.
Then why did you bring the subject up in the first place, numb nuts?
Again, example of the double standard and ignorance of the left.
bacon hater

Mars, PA

#13254 May 7, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you bring the subject up in the first place, numb nuts?
Again, example of the double standard and ignorance of the left.
I brought it up because the tea baggers are currently pretending like an attack on an embassy is rare, can be avoided easily and signals great top-level incompetence. They aren't rare, the GOP prevented funding increased security over two years ago and usually mean that embassy personnel didn't predict or diagnose their security situation very well. And yes, the entire security staff of the Benghazi consulate was staffed by - you guessed it - Bush.
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13257 May 7, 2013
You've been in it since I said it. You read it, it turned you on and you can't let it go.
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>im not in it, it's just you and your hands and his butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Newell pictures on a flash drive 1 hr Username 12
Anybody seen this guy? 1 hr Rich 1
I'm not sure about the mayors office 4 hr USAE7retpkbwv 1
Helicopter 6 hr Wise One 15
Local drug dealer getting busted!! 21 hr LOLwhat 11
cps/dhhr Wed wow people 28
Samantha/Brooklyn from 77 strip club Wed USAE7ret 13
Parkersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web