Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#13228 May 7, 2013
God, you're dumb. Hopelessly ignorant.

The phrase "all Americans" meant in this context that the democrats are not excluding all of those people you mentioned. Republicans are.

I know that doesn't help clarify it for you because you are ignorant, but for others reading, it's just another case of me showing everyone how retarded you are.

;)
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? All Americans? All americans are not illegal immigrants, gay, women, or union members.
bacon hater

New Kensington, PA

#13229 May 7, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? All Americans? All americans are not illegal immigrants, gay, women, or union members.
No, but all Americans are at minimum 3rd or 4th generation immigrants, all Americans have gay family members or friends, they all have moms and have had unions benefit their families.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13231 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary doesn't need to pander to anyone but Americans to win. She's the most admired woman on the planet. She's a killer, you guys know it, and you're all pissing your pants. I just can't wait to see who she puts over her knee in debates. Christie isn't idiot gunnut GOP whacko tea bagger enough to win the GOP nomination. Paul Ryan knows better than to throw his hat in the ring - if Biden can eat his lunch for him like he did last year, a cold bitch like Hillary may very well break that kid down into tears. No matter who it is, it will be brutal. I have dreams that it's Sarah Palin and after Hillary reminds her that the view from her porch isn't really foreign policy experience, Palin goes nuts and gets physically violent. But Hillary is a mean bitch, so she just cold cocks that cunnt into the third row.
Hillary is the reason why republicans are obsessed with Benghazi. You'd think that they would be busy trying to come up with something to help fix the economy, but they're not. They're obsessed with Hillary because they know if she wins, the republican party as we know it will be dead. They fear Hillary worse than anything in the world.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13232 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary doesn't need to pander to anyone but Americans to win. She's the most admired woman on the planet. She's a killer, you guys know it, and you're all pissing your pants. I just can't wait to see who she puts over her knee in debates. Christie isn't idiot gunnut GOP whacko tea bagger enough to win the GOP nomination. Paul Ryan knows better than to throw his hat in the ring - if Biden can eat his lunch for him like he did last year, a cold bitch like Hillary may very well break that kid down into tears. No matter who it is, it will be brutal. I have dreams that it's Sarah Palin and after Hillary reminds her that the view from her porch isn't really foreign policy experience, Palin goes nuts and gets physically violent. But Hillary is a mean bitch, so she just cold cocks that cunnt into the third row.
Finally, something we can agree on. Of course Hillary is a killer,just ask the families of Chris Stevens and the other three dead americans.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13233 May 7, 2013
Michelle Bachmann is not human and neither is her gay husband.

They're single celled amoebas.

That's different, amoeba.

In the future, learn the difference between human-kind and your kind.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't think about other men`s sexuality, why are you writing about Michelle Bachman`s husband? Typical democrat lies and ignorance.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13234 May 7, 2013
But I notice now that I mentioned it, you can't stop thinking about Michelle Bachmann's husband can you?
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13235 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
God, you're dumb. Hopelessly ignorant.
The phrase "all Americans" meant in this context that the democrats are not excluding all of those people you mentioned. Republicans are.
I know that doesn't help clarify it for you because you are ignorant, but for others reading, it's just another case of me showing everyone how retarded you are.
;)
<quoted text>
No, the democrats just exclude everyone but those groups.
bacon hater

New Kensington, PA

#13236 May 7, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't think about other men`s sexuality, why are you writing about Michelle Bachman`s husband? Typical democrat lies and ignorance.
Democrats have great senses of humor and are empathetic to people with problems, so when guys like Mr. Bachman are on the tube, we can't help but feel sorry for him when, you know, Michelle gets frisky and he starts slamming her eye makeup and the color of her placemats and draperies.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13237 May 7, 2013
That turns you on, doesn't it?
Joline wrote:
<quoted text>you are the one talking having your hands on his butt. Still in the closet, are you?
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13238 May 7, 2013
Retired RR wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the check f**k face..
No problem, loser. All glad to help out those who can't help themselves.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13239 May 7, 2013
LOL.

If she's a killer, what would that make Bush and the republicans who voted against embassy security?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, something we can agree on. Of course Hillary is a killer,just ask the families of Chris Stevens and the other three dead americans.
bacon hater

New Kensington, PA

#13240 May 7, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi? Does that mean the GOP is already done investigating the 12 TERRORIST ATTACKS ON AMERICAN EMBASSIES AND CONSULATES DURING THE WAR CRIMINAL'S ADMINISTRATION? And that's not counting anything in Iraq or Afghanistan. At least 60 Americans were killed. I guess we just chalked those up with the other thousands of Americans he had killed and mutilated.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13241 May 7, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
But I notice now that I mentioned it, you can't stop thinking about Michelle Bachmann's husband can you?
I was just pointing out once again , your double standard and ignorance.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13242 May 7, 2013
That's the only hope you have for 2016 and the polls show it is a non-issue. You're going to have to do better...if you can.
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>hillary is the primary reason we had Americans killed in Benghazi. She is trash.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13243 May 7, 2013
And I was just pointing out your unnatural fascination with homosexuality. Your ignorance speaks for itself. I don't need to point it out.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just pointing out once again , your double standard and ignorance.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13244 May 7, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi? Does that mean the GOP is already done investigating the 12 TERRORIST ATTACKS ON AMERICAN EMBASSIES AND CONSULATES DURING THE WAR CRIMINAL'S ADMINISTRATION? And that's not counting anything in Iraq or Afghanistan. At least 60 Americans were killed. I guess we just chalked those up with the other thousands of Americans he had killed and mutilated.
If their is cause for investigation, why isn't your (right Doggy Style?) side leading the way?
Hillary For President

Pearl River, LA

#13245 May 7, 2013
Hillary is going to win. Benghazi is not going to stop her. Republicans got nothing to offer anyone.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13246 May 7, 2013
Hillary For President wrote:
Hillary is going to win. Benghazi is not going to stop her. Republicans got nothing to offer anyone.
Sadly, you are right. The democrat party is so unethical and immoral that Benghazi will not make a bit of difference. Democrats do not care who is dead, they are alive and they want their goodies.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13247 May 7, 2013
You got the your part right, but you totally messed up on the "their" part.

"Their" denotes ownership and in the context you used the word, that is totally wrong. You should have used "there."

And our side is not leading any investigation because we're not desperate like your side is. Your party is destroying itself. No need for us to help.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
If their is cause for investigation, why isn't your (right Doggy Style?) side leading the way?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#13248 May 7, 2013
And the republican party cares about ethics?

Mark Foley is neck and neck with Colbert-Bush in SC. Bush was a liar and he won a second term.

Still want to talk about ethics, clownley?
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, you are right. The democrat party is so unethical and immoral that Benghazi will not make a bit of difference. Democrats do not care who is dead, they are alive and they want their goodies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Law Judge Tallman (Aug '11) 9 hr no_court 56
Amanda Boyd used to work at wild suzis 15 hr gluteus maximum 6
Jay Fri Really 2
Best looking women in this area? Fri Farr_ RedNeckCrazy20 8
ffhbbg Fri abc 1
CNAC / JDByrider (Feb '15) Jul 21 zip 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jul 21 Crowley 1,375

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance