Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#12955 May 3, 2013
Here's the difference between your bullshit and the average, run-of-the-mill fairy tale: fairy tales are readable.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12956 May 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Here's the difference between your bullshit and the average, run-of-the-mill fairy tale: fairy tales are readable.
Very true.

Keep it up, enjoy reading your posts.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12957 May 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
You mean you cant read? I thought something was wrong when i posted and you were completely off topic. And here i thought your angst was because you only disagreed.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12958 May 3, 2013
How many liberals does it take to confront an intelligent conservative? A topix full. LOL
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#12959 May 3, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
How many liberals does it take to confront an intelligent conservative? A topix full. LOL
Where's the intelligent conservative? We'll confront him.
1 post removed

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12961 May 4, 2013
Intelligent conservative?

That's an oxymoron if I've ever seen one.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12962 May 4, 2013
Nah, I think the issue is that not only to you write about complete drivel, but you write like an uneducated boob.
<quoted text>
You mean you cant read? I thought something was wrong when i posted and you were completely off topic. And here i thought your angst was because you only disagreed.
1 post removed
Sundog512

United States

#12964 May 4, 2013
I'm not really Sundog512 but I am weak and I think this is going to work. After all, I'm a stupid conservative and I lack any inner resources.

(And I don't really like Obama because he's black!)
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#12965 May 4, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Intelligent conservative?
That's an oxymoron if I've ever seen one.
<quoted text>
Compared to you who is a regular moron.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12966 May 4, 2013
I was pretty sure that at least one of you idiots wouldn't know what an oxymoron was, but thanks for being the first to show up and claim the prize.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to you who is a regular moron.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12967 May 4, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Nah, I think the issue is that not only to you write about complete drivel, but you write like an uneducated boob.
<quoted text>
If your going to criticize my writing perhaps you shouldnt make spelling mistakes in the same post, such as "not only do you" instead of "not only to you". Uneducated boob . LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12968 May 4, 2013
Sadly, you don't know the difference between typos and a complete inability to write.

But thanks for proving that to all of us.

And if you are going to criticize my typo, then I don't mind pointing out to you the fact that you consistently misuse the word "your" and the contraction "you're." The word "your" is a possessive pronoun (go ahead and look that up) and the word "you're" is a contraction for you are.

So in the future instead of reading my posts for typos, I suggest you read your own to see if you understand the English language.
<quoted text>
If your going to criticize my writing perhaps you shouldnt make spelling mistakes in the same post, such as "not only do you" instead of "not only to you". Uneducated boob . LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#12969 May 4, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Sadly, you don't know the difference between typos and a complete inability to write.
And if you are going to criticize my typo, then I don't mind pointing out to you the fact that you consistently misuse the word "your" and the contraction "you're." The word "your" is a possessive pronoun (go ahead and look that up) and the word "you're" is a contraction for you are.
So in the future instead of reading my posts for typos, I suggest you read your own to see if you understand the English language.
<quoted text>
But you whined first. Oh wait! You're a liberal, thats to be expected. As a matter of fact, this thread is like a basement full of liberals. Its a whine cellar. LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12970 May 4, 2013
Whined?

Not at all. I merely stated the fact that you write like a 3rd grader. Instead of taking my criticism to heart and trying to better yourself, you lashed out like a hurt little girl by confusing a typo with an inability to write like an adult.

But then again, it was probably the best you could do, so maybe I shouldn't be so hard on you.
<quoted text>
But you whined first. Oh wait! You're a liberal, thats to be expected. As a matter of fact, this thread is like a basement full of liberals. Its a whine cellar. LOL
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#12971 May 4, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a stinking, filthy, ignorant, lazy, welfare loving, work hating, gun fearing, liar of a liberal. How's that for the proper use of the word you're?

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12972 May 4, 2013
Not bad at all. Now if you could just teach your girlfriend, The Pink Poet, the proper use of the word, you'd be okay.

Personally, I don't think she's capable of learning, but maybe, just maybe, she will listen to one of her fellow idiots.

Give it a try and let's see how it works.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a stinking, filthy, ignorant, lazy, welfare loving, work hating, gun fearing, liar of a liberal. How's that for the proper use of the word you're?

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#12973 May 4, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
You Copied And Pasted That Statement From Fox News....Didn't You....

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12974 May 4, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You Copied And Pasted That Statement From Fox News....Didn't You....
It's the only way he could have possibly spelled so many words correctly.
bacon hater

Youngstown, OH

#12975 May 4, 2013
I'd just like to address welfare, since it seems to be a point of contention among conservatives. First, welfare generates huge profits for this country. It also allowed us to gain our status as an economc superpower. I wonder how many of our brightest entrepreneurs wouldn't have started their companies for fear that failure would lead to starvation, as it does in so many other economic settings. And most importantly, you should know that the overwhelming majority of people who receive assistance have jobs and work. Welfare designated for actual non-working poor is a tiny fraction of our budget. And, the DHHR reports that over 70 percent of these people will be off the program within three years. And, the last welfare reform was made by a democrat, not a republican. While the total number of people reciving assistance has risen over the last five years, it was the crash of 2008 under Bush that caused the economic disaster that resulted in the need for additional assistance.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#12976 May 4, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
I'd just like to address welfare, since it seems to be a point of contention among conservatives. First, welfare generates huge profits for this country. It also allowed us to gain our status as an economc superpower. I wonder how many of our brightest entrepreneurs wouldn't have started their companies for fear that failure would lead to starvation, as it does in so many other economic settings. And most importantly, you should know that the overwhelming majority of people who receive assistance have jobs and work. Welfare designated for actual non-working poor is a tiny fraction of our budget. And, the DHHR reports that over 70 percent of these people will be off the program within three years. And, the last welfare reform was made by a democrat, not a republican. While the total number of people reciving assistance has risen over the last five years, it was the crash of 2008 under Bush that caused the economic disaster that resulted in the need for additional assistance.
Typical lies from the left. Welfare is not an economic stimulus to the country, it is a drag on businesses due to the increase in taxes. And as far as the current situation is concerned, for you morons who can't count, 2008 was five years ago when are you going to admit that the Liar-in-Chief does not have a clue as to how to straighten out the economy? And for those of you keeping score, Carter and Clinton were the instigators of the housing bubble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Parkersburg Karaoke 9 hr matt86cle 1
Highmark (May '14) 10 hr Clark Kent 5
Mongoose Deception Sun Abacus 1
Rick Sears Sun Reporter 1
Todd Nutter (Jan '15) Jun 24 nutter2016 13
News Drug Addiction Epidemic Town Hall Meeting set f... Jun 24 Politics 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkersburg Mortgages