“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12444 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is telling them otherwise and they give Fox the same weight as they give the bible.
People who are easily controlled will fall for anything.
Here is a perfect inside view of their fantasy.

ttt

Madison, WV

#12445 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Shill?
LMAO.
Whatever you say, Skippy.
But for the record, anyone that reads and believes the drivel put forth on prison planet, doesn't have much room to talk.
<quoted text>
the facts are prisonplanet has more viewers than fox news. can someone of your intelligence explain that.or prove me wrong if you like but seriously i dont think a shill like you can

“Fear Defeated”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#12446 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
prisonplant has way more viewers than fox terrorists.even they know that fact .how much do they pay you government shills to stay on here and post lies and bull shit
Six figures a week,paid vacays,insurance and other perks. You wanna sign up? We get a bonus for recruiting new shills.

“Fear Defeated”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#12447 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that is just friggin' hilarious. I bet she gets the rest of her news from The National Enquirer.
Or, The Sun.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12448 Apr 28, 2013
what amazes me is that some people are caught in the para-dime that their is a difference in the criminal gangs with special political names their is no difference between them they are all over paid and never drug tested
ttt

Madison, WV

#12449 Apr 28, 2013
and none of the useless $astards deserve a pension

“Fear Defeated”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#12450 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>more were deported because more came for the welfare.every night on the border buss loads are rounded up
My husband is part Hispanic. I am not exactly sure which parts of him are Hispanic but some of him is. Do you think that we should chop him up an send part of him to Cuba and and part of him to Portugal and leave the rest here and can I chose which parts to keep here?
He was born in US so maybe I can keep all of him?

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#12451 Apr 28, 2013
It means that there are a lot of idiots like you who will believe anything they are told.

Hope that helps.
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>the facts are prisonplanet has more viewers than fox news. can someone of your intelligence explain that.or prove me wrong if you like but seriously i dont think a shill like you can

“Fear Defeated”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#12452 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
what amazes me is that some people are caught in the para-dime that their is a difference in the criminal gangs with special political names their is no difference between them they are all over paid and never drug tested
The fck if I know. As long as I get my share and a few other people's shares,to hell with the rest of it.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#12453 Apr 28, 2013
So drug testing is one of your criteria for determining if someone is fit to hold office or not?

Sounds like you've been bit by drug-testing before. Maybe that explains why you think prisonplanet is a worthwhile news agency.
ttt wrote:
what amazes me is that some people are caught in the para-dime that their is a difference in the criminal gangs with special political names their is no difference between them they are all over paid and never drug tested

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#12454 Apr 28, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, The Sun.
LOL. Yeah, sounds reasonable to me.

“Fear Defeated”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#12455 Apr 28, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Two things... First, how many of you godless meatsacks of shet vote in wv and have any business in a thread asking who wv voters support? Somebody in wv might say none. Others might say recruiting. And a few might say too chickenshet to spew near your own home.
Lastly, why would anybody but a moron... Or other godless meatsack of cells, believe numbers and so called facts made up by other godless sacks of shet. With no morals and the ability to define right and wrong based on whatever benefits them? Think about it... Cant argue with em.
Go Joe!
I'm from NY and the Netherlands. I wouldn't be caught dead in WV,was there once and it sucked. But what the hell I have to post somewhere to collect my shill pay and gain trolling points.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#12456 Apr 28, 2013
By the way, here are some predictions by Alex Jones (founder of Prison Planet).



This is what ttt listens to. LMAO.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#12457 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
what amazes me is that some people are caught in the para-dime that their is a difference in the criminal gangs with special political names their is no difference between them they are all over paid and never drug tested
By the way, it's paradigm....not para-dime. If you would read the news instead of having it spoon fed to you via a nut like Alex Jones, maybe you would have known that.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#12458 Apr 28, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from NY and the Netherlands. I wouldn't be caught dead in WV,was there once and it sucked. But what the hell I have to post somewhere to collect my shill pay and gain trolling points.
Well dang, next thing you know you are going to be telling them about the top secret government shill handshake.

“Fear Defeated”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#12459 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dang, next thing you know you are going to be telling them about the top secret government shill handshake.
Oh no, I would never reveal that. Let em keep on believe it is this,\m/.
ttt

Madison, WV

#12460 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, it's paradigm....not para-dime. If you would read the news instead of having it spoon fed to you via a nut like Alex Jones, maybe you would have known that.
sewriously tho how much do they pay u shills a month 1000 2000 as smart as you are you probably get a few hundred hu
ttt

Madison, WV

#12461 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dang, next thing you know you are going to be telling them about the top secret government shill handshake.
and yes they have secret hand signals and hand shakes. a smart idiot like you should know that to. its not top secret tho

“Fear Defeated”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#12462 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
By the way, here are some predictions by Alex Jones (founder of Prison Planet).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZwURLwd8pEAXX
This is what ttt listens to. LMAO.
LMAO! The mighty morphing lizard people! The morons,everyone know that the real aliens are not lizard people they're parrots!

“Fear Defeated”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#12463 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>and yes they have secret hand signals and hand shakes. a smart idiot like you should know that to. its not top secret tho
We hide little messages and signs communicate secretly in public, everywhere. How many can you find here? I bet you don't know as much as you think you do,the average person cannot detect even when told.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 5 hr Frank 143
Disaster is haunted house plot 9 hr Always Good 2
Hey Mayor, tell your street department to finis... 22 hr obvious 1
Records broken as cold grips W.Va. (Jan '14) Wed -zaphod- 84
WTAP DUI arrest Oct 20 WTAP viewer 4
More bias news WTAP and Par Oct 20 Vienna Guy 13
Any one know Leigh ann mcgee Oct 20 Vienna Guy 6
Parkersburg Dating
Find my Match

Parkersburg Jobs

Parkersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Parkersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Parkersburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]