Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#12376 Apr 27, 2013

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12377 Apr 27, 2013
Oh look. Even Fox was forced to publish the story. Of course they had to tell you what to think about it:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/19/senate-g...

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12378 Apr 27, 2013
I don't spend any time thinking about homosexuality because I am a heterosexual. I'll leave homosexuality to you homosexuals.

Now you can make all the claims about homosexuality you want, but ANYONE with the kind of intimate knowledge of homosexual practices that you possess, has to be a homosexual. There can be zero doubt about it.

So here's my answer to you about homosexuality. I don't think about it. It does not concern me in the least. I don't fear it because I am completely comfortable with my heterosexuality.

You, on the other hand, clearly have some issues.

Perhaps this will help, Pink Poet.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sun...
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You've yet to answer the original 4 questions. Just a yes or no would suffice. Besides i dont lend support to gays like you do.
They're an abomination to God and a pariah to society. So tell me poopie weiner sundog, if its not you, who is it that your defending? A brother? Or worse, a child of yours. C'mon you can confide in me. I promise not to laugh or ridicule.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#12379 Apr 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Turning it around? How do you figure that? You were the one that posted very specific details of homosexual practices. The types of details that only someone who has engaged in those practices would know.
I am simply asking you how you know about such things if you haven't done them. Normal heterosexual people don't think about such things. Obviously, Pink Poet, you do.
Do you think about them because you regularly engage in those practices? How else would you know about them?
<quoted text>
You seem awful persistent about me. You casing me? Not interested sun dog or is that a subconscious moniker for a dog in heat. LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12380 Apr 27, 2013
Actually, Pink Poet, your name was never mentioned here until you came here trying to pick up other men.

You might want to find other like minded homosexuals to discuss your fantasies with.

You can try to dig your way out of the hole you created for yourself until hell freezes over, but you are the one that clearly spends a lot of time fantasizing about homosexual practices.
<quoted text>
You seem awful persistent about me. You casing me? Not interested sun dog or is that a subconscious moniker for a dog in heat. LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12381 Apr 27, 2013
By the way, for anyone just tuning in, please take a look at The Pink Poet's questions to me.
<quoted text>
By the way, i've got a few of questions i'd like an honest answer to.#1 Is it normal for a man to stick a penis in another mans mouth or rectum.#2 Is it normal to withdraw it with feces all over it.
Now I have to admit that I don't spend much time thinking about homosexual sex, but if you look at the second question that the Pink Poet has asked me, it is obvious that he has spend a lot of time thinking about it.

Or practicing it. Not sure which. That seems to me to be some pretty in-depth knowledge that either indicates he has spent a lot of time thinking about it or a lot of time doing it.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#12382 Apr 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I don't spend any time thinking about homosexuality because I am a heterosexual. I'll leave homosexuality to you homosexuals.
Now you can make all the claims about homosexuality you want, but ANYONE with the kind of intimate knowledge of homosexual practices that you possess, has to be a homosexual. There can be zero doubt about it.
So here's my answer to you about homosexuality. I don't think about it. It does not concern me in the least. I don't fear it because I am completely comfortable with my heterosexuality.
You, on the other hand, clearly have some issues.
Perhaps this will help, Pink Poet.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sun...
<quoted text>
I dont read any liberal news sources. What ? Another website saying that homophobes are closet gays? If thats the best you can dig up then you dumber than them for believing it. As i've already stated and you cant comprehend, by that kind of reasoning than all who despise pedophiles must be child molesters or those who hate murderers must be serial killers. You memory is about as good as you reasoning skills. Your the first to lamblast the conservatives because they object to gay marriage. I believe your exact words was they have no right to say what one does with their body or who can marry. That sounds like gay support to me. If not you ,than who is it in the family?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#12383 Apr 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
By the way, for anyone just tuning in, please take a look at The Pink Poet's questions to me.
<quoted text>
Now I have to admit that I don't spend much time thinking about homosexual sex, but if you look at the second question that the Pink Poet has asked me, it is obvious that he has spend a lot of time thinking about it.
Or practicing it. Not sure which. That seems to me to be some pretty in-depth knowledge that either indicates he has spent a lot of time thinking about it or a lot of time doing it.
You must be feeling ashamed. I dont hear anymore pro gay statements from you since you were called out on it. what will your friends or is it lovers think? I think your getting aroused by all this. You havent shut up about it since i asked you to answer the questions. You want to end this discussion? Would you rather answer the original 4 questions or keep talking dirty? Now im beginning to think my prior post about you touching yourself while on the computer is true. Your effin weird dude.
Really

Charleston, WV

#12384 Apr 28, 2013
Allstate, Amazon, American Airlines, Apple, Applebee’s, Best Buy, Clorox, Coca-Cola, Costco,
Delta Airlines, Ford, Gap, General Motors, Gerber Baby Products, Hilton Hotels, Home Depot, IMB,
Levi’s, Marriot International,McDonald’s,
Microsoft, Nationwide, Nike, Olive Garden,
Pepsico, Proctor and Gamble, Red Lobster, Rite Aid,
Sears, Southwest Airlines, Starbucks, State Farm,
Target, United Airlines, UPS, Walgreens, Walt Disney

All support gay marriage rights. By buying from these companies or paying for their services you help fund the right for gays to marry.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12385 Apr 28, 2013
I think what you really meant is that you don't read.

And yes, that makes perfect sense that homophobes like you are gay. You fight it much too hard.

Whether you want to admit it or not, Pink Poet, is irrelevant. Your description of gay sex acts obviously comes from personal experience. Normal heterosexuals don't think about things in that sort of detail.
<quoted text>
I dont read any liberal news sources. What ? Another website saying that homophobes are closet gays? If thats the best you can dig up then you dumber than them for believing it. As i've already stated and you cant comprehend, by that kind of reasoning than all who despise pedophiles must be child molesters or those who hate murderers must be serial killers. You memory is about as good as you reasoning skills. Your the first to lamblast the conservatives because they object to gay marriage. I believe your exact words was they have no right to say what one does with their body or who can marry. That sounds like gay support to me. If not you ,than who is it in the family?

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12386 Apr 28, 2013
I have said repeatedly that I am neither anti gay or pro gay. I don't care. It does not have any impact on me whatsoever.

Also, now that you have come out by exposing your vast knowledge of gay sex, I don't want to offend you. It's just rude.
<quoted text>
You must be feeling ashamed. I dont hear anymore pro gay statements from you since you were called out on it. what will your friends or is it lovers think? I think your getting aroused by all this. You havent shut up about it since i asked you to answer the questions. You want to end this discussion? Would you rather answer the original 4 questions or keep talking dirty? Now im beginning to think my prior post about you touching yourself while on the computer is true. Your effin weird dude.
bacon hater

Saxonburg, PA

#12387 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog's right. Straight people would never know about rectal yeast infections. There's no way. Go see a therapist. Seriously, chop chop. I understand that "coming out" can be a hugely vindicating and wonderful experience. You should do it. You'd be amazed at how much your family and friends would support you. Because, even if they lack the education and intellect that you do, chances are they just love you for who you are and not what you do. You'd also find out that a few of your friends and family members are also gay and were afraid to tell you because of your intellectual shortcomings. Some of them are. If you have ten people in your life, one or two are gay. It's a mathematical certainty.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12388 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
Sundog's right. Straight people would never know about rectal yeast infections. There's no way. Go see a therapist. Seriously, chop chop. I understand that "coming out" can be a hugely vindicating and wonderful experience. You should do it. You'd be amazed at how much your family and friends would support you. Because, even if they lack the education and intellect that you do, chances are they just love you for who you are and not what you do. You'd also find out that a few of your friends and family members are also gay and were afraid to tell you because of your intellectual shortcomings. Some of them are. If you have ten people in your life, one or two are gay. It's a mathematical certainty.
That's the funniest part for me. Well-adjusted heterosexuals simply don't think about homosexual sex acts in that level of detail. Only someone who sits around giving serious thought to such acts with a vivid imagination would know such details. Perhaps he should contact Michele Bachmann's husband to see how he handles the whole "anti-gay while being gay" thing.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#12389 Apr 28, 2013
Hey poet... You cant argue with a pile of dogshet or any other extreme liberal. Conservatives and oldschool dems can debate, but those godless pieces of shet do whatever they want and justify it however they want. I dont even read the dogshet post anymore so i cant help ya much.
Back to who do you support? Best thing we can do is vote all the self serving politicians out and clean house.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#12390 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I have said repeatedly that I am neither anti gay or pro gay. I don't care. It does not have any impact on me whatsoever.
Also, now that you have come out by exposing your vast knowledge of gay sex, I don't want to offend you. It's just rude.
<quoted text>
No reprobate, you started this by condemning the republican party by staing they had no right to dictate gay marriage by opposing it. I then asked the four questions (which you know is common knowledge) so as to ascertain just how one could support this type of behavior. Of course being a radical liberal as you are , the best you can do is evade the questions and try to turn the discussion towards something else. You support this deviant behavior not i. Therefore either your queer or someone close to you is. As for my knowledge of these acts its because of support of shyt eaters like you bringing it out in the open and making it part of our degenerant culture instead of keeping it in the bedroom where it belongs. Now, once again f#g, answer the questions. Anymore refusal to do so therefore grants me the victory because you know the practices arent normal behavior and you cant justify your previous stance in support of it. Thanks for the W in the win column. Again!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#12391 Apr 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
How would you know this f#g? You've experienced it? LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12392 Apr 28, 2013
No, it is not common knowledge except among homosexuals, which you clearly are.

ONLY someone who has experienced or given considerable thought to those things you mentioned would know about them. So you are either gay or you spend a lot of time fantasizing about gay sex practices.

There is no other explanation.

You can spin and deflect all you want, but there can be no doubt that you have either experienced homosexual sex or you fantasize about it.
<quoted text>
No reprobate, you started this by condemning the republican party by staing they had no right to dictate gay marriage by opposing it. I then asked the four questions (which you know is common knowledge) so as to ascertain just how one could support this type of behavior. Of course being a radical liberal as you are , the best you can do is evade the questions and try to turn the discussion towards something else. You support this deviant behavior not i. Therefore either your queer or someone close to you is. As for my knowledge of these acts its because of support of shyt eaters like you bringing it out in the open and making it part of our degenerant culture instead of keeping it in the bedroom where it belongs. Now, once again f#g, answer the questions. Anymore refusal to do so therefore grants me the victory because you know the practices arent normal behavior and you cant justify your previous stance in support of it. Thanks for the W in the win column. Again!

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12393 Apr 28, 2013
This deflection is weak, Pink Poet and to be honest, it shows that you are guilty of what you've been accused of.
<quoted text>
How would you know this f#g? You've experienced it? LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#12394 Apr 28, 2013
Interesting. The two of you posting at the same time.

Did you wake up together?

I'm not judging. I'm just asking.

And you are right. You can't argue with us because you really don't have a leg to stand on.
mcbill wrote:
Hey poet... You cant argue with a pile of dogshet or any other extreme liberal. Conservatives and oldschool dems can debate, but those godless pieces of shet do whatever they want and justify it however they want. I dont even read the dogshet post anymore so i cant help ya much.
Back to who do you support? Best thing we can do is vote all the self serving politicians out and clean house.
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#12395 Apr 28, 2013
There it goes... Bacon hater/I love bacon says... Your gay and dumb... And you have gay friends and family... And and ... Bullshit. Perhaps you should go hate eating some bacon. Everybody here except your dogshet pal just aint worthy of the wealth of knowledge and wisdom which you possess. Cant argue with godless immoral meat sack of cells like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNAC / JDByrider 2 hr mister ed 11
Jimmy Ruble 5 hr best wishes 2
Angie Lusk 6 hr Truth hurts 1
cps/dhhr (Aug '14) 14 hr PrincessSM 44
PHS Football Staff 21 hr PHS Alum 1
Ashley Flowers 22 hr PrincessSM 20
Parkersburg snitches Fri Haters-gonna-hate 18
More from around the web

Parkersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE