Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
dog

Harts, WV

#11591 Apr 11, 2013
Marsha wrote:
Obama and Pelosi have to be stopped!
come to the island
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11592 Apr 11, 2013
Hey USMC DAVE your wasting your time with these reprobate minded people.No amount of truth will change their way of thinking.This is why God refers to them in romans 1:28. He will give them over to their own way of thinking because they cant be reached.In other words they are cursed. A reprobate mind is someone thats been rejected by god because they've rejected him and/or his word.As far as israels concerned , he will bless those that bless them and curse those that curse them.These reprobates have their nose so far up liberal medias ass they cant form an opinion on their own because they havent the ability to do so due to God not allowing it. They've been given over to this way of thinking. What was originally by their own doing is now being done to them by God. And thats scary!
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11593 Apr 11, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Hey USMC DAVE your wasting your time with these reprobate minded people.No amount of truth will change their way of thinking.This is why God refers to them in romans 1:28. He will give them over to their own way of thinking because they cant be reached.In other words they are cursed. A reprobate mind is someone thats been rejected by god because they've rejected him and/or his word.As far as israels concerned , he will bless those that bless them and curse those that curse them.These reprobates have their nose so far up liberal medias ass they cant form an opinion on their own because they havent the ability to do so due to God not allowing it. They've been given over to this way of thinking. What was originally by their own doing is now being done to them by God. And thats scary!
Oh no,I am a reprobate and I have been rejected by God! Can it get any worse? The only thing worse is some simple minded,bible thumping moron that calls me these things. So funny it makes my day. Thanks:)
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11594 Apr 11, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no,I am a reprobate and I have been rejected by God! Can it get any worse? The only thing worse is some simple minded,bible thumping moron that calls me these things. So funny it makes my day. Thanks:)
Thanks for proving me right.AGAIN!
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11595 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving me right.AGAIN!
Your posting name is so funny! Let's all bow down to 'THE LAST WARRIOR POET'. I think I shall just call you 'THE LAST WARRIOR CLOWN'.:D
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11596 Apr 11, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posting name is so funny! Let's all bow down to 'THE LAST WARRIOR POET'. I think I shall just call you 'THE LAST WARRIOR CLOWN'.:D
At least my choice of a posting name isnt an oxymoron. Truth2,?
You're are a reprobate mind , you cant discern truth. LOL
Zaphod

Brooklyn, NY

#11597 Apr 11, 2013
Your god cursed me with an extremely large penis. That basterd.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11598 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
At least my choice of a posting name isnt an oxymoron. Truth2,?
You're are a reprobate mind , you cant discern truth. LOL
And yours is a metaphor but thanks for the compliment.
Yours truly
Reprobate Mind:)
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11599 Apr 11, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god cursed me with an extremely large penis. That basterd.
Me too. And a tongue to match. And she also loves me for my intelligence. Ah well, i reckon two heads are better than one.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11600 Apr 11, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>And yours is a metaphor but thanks for the compliment.
Yours truly
Reprobate Mind:)
No, actually its not. Im an ex boxer ,boxing coach and undefeated street fighter turned poet. Not to many of them in the world. SOooo! Im the last warrior poet. And by the way,you're welcome.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11601 Apr 11, 2013
Thank You. I appreciate it.
rebe1864l

Logan, OH

#11602 Apr 11, 2013
Manchin is sponsoring a bill to take away your right to own a gun.
Zaphod

Brooklyn, NY

#11603 Apr 11, 2013
rebe1864l wrote:
Manchin is sponsoring a bill to take away your right to own a gun.
You mean the bill requiring background checks at gun shows and Internet purchases? How is that taking away your gun?
Boo Hoo

Pratt, WV

#11604 Apr 11, 2013
Newsflash, you bunch of dick beaters: It's 2013. Find a new topic.

Since: Sep 12

Summersville, WV

#11605 Apr 11, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the bill requiring background checks at gun shows and Internet purchases? How is that taking away your gun?
It won`t,some people are so stupid,you go Joe!!!
mcbill

Roanoke, VA

#11606 Apr 11, 2013
Wow... What was this topic about? Oh yea, support. Why would joe wana take our gun rights? He said everybody should be allowed to own a hunting rifle. What more could you want? It worked in the UK. Hunting only... Then reduced mags... Then single shots... Then target pistols kept at a cert range... Then gone. After all, this is the land of the free... What would you need protection from?
Zaphod

Brooklyn, NY

#11607 Apr 11, 2013
mcbill wrote:
Wow... What was this topic about? Oh yea, support. Why would joe wana take our gun rights? He said everybody should be allowed to own a hunting rifle. What more could you want? It worked in the UK. Hunting only... Then reduced mags... Then single shots... Then target pistols kept at a cert range... Then gone. After all, this is the land of the free... What would you need protection from?
No one is taking gun rights dipshit. If you can pass a background check you get your gun. If you're a criminal or lunatic you won't be able to purchase one. What's the problem? Are you a felon or a looney toon?
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11608 Apr 11, 2013
Uncle Sam gonna take your guns boy. Then he gonna rape your woman and abuse your kids. haha morons. .
SkbbidyBbopChrst ophrReevs

Pratt, WV

#11609 Apr 11, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is taking gun rights dipshit. If you can pass a background check you get your gun. If you're a criminal or lunatic you won't be able to purchase one. What's the problem? Are you a felon or a looney toon?
If it's Halburn, the answer is both.
jasper

Gilbert, WV

#11610 Apr 11, 2013
Manchin !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 5 min Faith 706
mylisha stephens 51 min Kn-VIII 5
about the drugs in Iaeger (Sep '07) 5 hr username ur mother 2
Bruce the denutted Jenner 7 hr username ur mother 12
Helicopter (Jan '15) 21 hr dont be scared 17
Rick Phillips Newspaper Article Wed guest3149 2
Family Law Judge Tallman (Aug '11) Wed Dislike 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkersburg Mortgages