Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#11532 Apr 5, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron idiot woman. I bet you live in a single wide trailer in a trailer park at Daytona Beach and drinking a Corona and eating a bag of chips you lard a$$, leather skinned crazy batt.
Possum, what an imagination you have. You seem obsessed with trailers. Did yours get repossessed possum? No actually I reside in Heathrow,Florida, just outside Orlando in a 12000 square foot mansion. I weigh 116 lbs and am 5ft6in tall, so I do not qualify as a larda$$ as you put it. Although in the hills, I'm sure that is the norm,as the heifers there are very obese. I do not eat chips or drink beer of any type. I have lovely white,silky smoothe skin and do not linger in the sun,especially without sun protection. So, my little deranged possum, your uneducated and idiotic guesses are all wrong. Now, "USMC DAVE", why not go back into your trailer and fix two ton Tillie a nice big greasy burger and fries. I'll bet she/it is one ugly poker faced Ho!!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Echo

Minneapolis, MN

#11533 Apr 5, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Can someone please tell Topix to take down this thread. Everyday I come here and read this and I hate politics. It is very aggravating. Since I am too stupid to stop clicking the forum link I need Topix to help me out and remove it. Thank you in advance Topix for showing your support for the mentally handicapped by removing this thread.
LOL no one forces you to read the thread but it's everyone else's fault for posting on it?
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11534 Apr 5, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, what an imagination you have. You seem obsessed with trailers. Did yours get repossessed possum? No actually I reside in Heathrow,Florida, just outside Orlando in a 12000 square foot mansion. I weigh 116 lbs and am 5ft6in tall, so I do not qualify as a larda$$ as you put it. Although in the hills, I'm sure that is the norm,as the heifers there are very obese. I do not eat chips or drink beer of any type. I have lovely white,silky smoothe skin and do not linger in the sun,especially without sun protection. So, my little deranged possum, your uneducated and idiotic guesses are all wrong. Now, "USMC DAVE", why not go back into your trailer and fix two ton Tillie a nice big greasy burger and fries. I'll bet she/it is one ugly poker faced Ho!!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
I think you are so retarded that you put your single wide of a sink hole and the only thing that saved you when it swallowed your trailer whole was your big fat a$$. But when it got stuck your head was below your a$$ in the hole and all the blood went to your brain and your head exploded. You just don't know it yet. Wake up Hag, Bag, Witch or whatever you call yourself.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#11535 Apr 5, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are so retarded that you put your single wide of a sink hole and the only thing that saved you when it swallowed your trailer whole was your big fat a$$. But when it got stuck your head was below your a$$ in the hole and all the blood went to your brain and your head exploded. You just don't know it yet. Wake up Hag, Bag, Witch or whatever you call yourself.
Hey thanks Mr USMC(snicker)Dave for displaying your intelligence. And BTW,you would be a disgrace to the USMC.
Freddy got fingered

Saint Albans, WV

#11536 Apr 5, 2013
I'm skipping out this year

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11537 Apr 5, 2013
so
finger

Oakvale, WV

#11538 Apr 5, 2013
i think i will vote obama in this election
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#11539 Apr 6, 2013
finger wrote:
i think i will vote obama in this election
No need to vote. Obama will just cancel the election, blame it on the sequester, and stay in office. And all of you ignorant democrats will be giddy a school girls.
finger

Princeton, WV

#11540 Apr 6, 2013
i like obama my man
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11541 Apr 6, 2013
All Hail Obama! Our master and Savior! RIGHT.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#11542 Apr 6, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to vote. Obama will just cancel the election, blame it on the sequester, and stay in office. And all of you ignorant democrats will be giddy a school girls.
Nope,Nixon already tried that.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#11543 Apr 6, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
All Hail Obama! Our master and Savior! RIGHT.
Glad to see you got your mind right.
OWTF

United States

#11544 Apr 6, 2013
FYI Hagatha is a very black, old, fat and ugly gross dressing transvestite. He loves getting on these forums and acting out his fantasies. He is sooo ugly that to be part of a dog and pony act he would have to wear a paper bag on his head. If you want to see what he really looks like just google him. He used to have a Facebook page also. Don't respond to the creep and he will go elsewhere.
finger

Lerona, WV

#11545 Apr 6, 2013
still want obama and so do you
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11546 Apr 6, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you got your mind right.
You know what happens when Kings are horrible to there people don't you? Eventually the Kingdom falls. We need a good political revolution in this country.
finger

Lerona, WV

#11547 Apr 6, 2013
this is my post leave it alone
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11548 Apr 6, 2013
Stick your finger in it.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#11549 Apr 6, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what happens when Kings are horrible to there people don't you? Eventually the Kingdom falls. We need a good political revolution in this country.
Agree,we need a President to get us into unfunded wars and give tax breaks to the rich. Hey,how bout George W Bush? He meets all the requirements.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#11550 Apr 6, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree,we need a President to get us into unfunded wars and give tax breaks to the rich. Hey,how bout George W Bush? He meets all the requirements.
Do you mean the two wars and tax breaks that were approved by congress, including your stinking, filthy, ignorant democrat representatives?
truth2

Beckley, WV

#11551 Apr 6, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean the two wars and tax breaks that were approved by congress, including your stinking, filthy, ignorant democrat representatives?
We are not totally in disagreement regarding our WV representatives.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HH Gregg Associate 9 hr Customer always r... 1
Looking for cheapest prices to Highlight my hai... Dec 5 ghost 4
Tattoos Dec 4 Taylor 2
Brandjes murder trial Dec 3 Yeaj 6
Ashley Flowers (Apr '15) Dec 3 Yeaj 28
Justin Anderson (Nov '12) Dec 2 Marine 64
Pars pain clinic (Jul '13) Nov 30 Bren 23

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance