Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42248 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You wasted space on Topix with that drivel?
All space on Topix is a waste.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#42249 Feb 20, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>So you said a lib would never criticize Obama and when he did it, you still harassed him.
You call that criticism? I suppose for the weak minded cheer leaders on the left, it probably passes as criticism.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#42250 Feb 20, 2014
I was just enjoying the peace and relative quiet. The conservatives just have a little idle chatter when they don't have a liberal to insult.
Here's what I think of President Obama.
He has done about as well as could be expected in the face of the unprecedented constant opposition and sniping from the right wing,
He has wasted too much time trying to cooperate with people who repeatedly refuse to. He should do more things on his own.
He's not progressive enough or green enough to suit me. As a lame duck he could do more to rein in the excesses of big corporations. He could do more to hasten the transition from fossil fuels to renewables and a new generation of nuclear reactors.
He could do more in the realms of education and scientific research and technology development.
He could do more to refurbish America's infrastructure.
He could do things to revive American manufacturing.
He could do things to reduce the defense budget to something more reasonable than the insane level it is at now.
I don't know the exact ways these things would be done, but surely there are some ways for him to move these things along.

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#42251 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
Christian Dem, maybe you would like to be the first liberal other thann George to grow a set and give us a critical analysis of Obama's job performance?
George is not a liberal, he is a coal industry tool who refuses to state one Democratic principle that he supports. Being registered as a Democrat in WV doesn't mean you think as one, and it sure doesn't make you a liberal.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#42252 Feb 20, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
I was just enjoying the peace and relative quiet. The conservatives just have a little idle chatter when they don't have a liberal to insult.
Here's what I think of President Obama.
He has done about as well as could be expected in the face of the unprecedented constant opposition and sniping from the right wing,
He has wasted too much time trying to cooperate with people who repeatedly refuse to. He should do more things on his own.
He's not progressive enough or green enough to suit me. As a lame duck he could do more to rein in the excesses of big corporations. He could do more to hasten the transition from fossil fuels to renewables and a new generation of nuclear reactors.
He could do more in the realms of education and scientific research and technology development.
He could do more to refurbish America's infrastructure.
He could do things to revive American manufacturing.
He could do things to reduce the defense budget to something more reasonable than the insane level it is at now.
I don't know the exact ways these things would be done, but surely there are some ways for him to move these things along.
Thank you. While I don't necessarily agree with all of your points, I do agree with some of them and I admire you for having enough intestinal fortitude to voice a critical opinion.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42253 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
Christian Dem, maybe you would like to be the first liberal other thann George to grow a set and give us a critical analysis of Obama's job performance?
I don't think George claims to be a liberal. He says he is a Dem, but I don't think he would claim to be a liberal. Nor do I. As far as the critical analysis, I support, overall, what he stands for. Wouldn't completely agree with 100 percent of what he has done, but the vast majority of it. I am sure that is not what you wanted when you asked for a critical analysis, but I'm not too sure I could do one to your or even my satisfaction. But, if you will ask specific questions about his job performance, I will try to answer them.(I started to tell you that I would give you a critical analysis of his job performance when George gives us a critical analysis of what issues that most Democrats stand for he also believes in, but he hasn't answered that question in the few weeks I've been on here and it's obvious he won't. Actually, it's obvious he can't).
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42254 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You call that criticism? I suppose for the weak minded cheer leaders on the left, it probably passes as criticism.
How is it not criticism?
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42255 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. While I don't necessarily agree with all of your points, I do agree with some of them and I admire you for having enough intestinal fortitude to voice a critical opinion.
That's the first statement you've made since I've been on here that was 100 percent decent and I will compliment you for that.
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#42257 Feb 20, 2014
Christian Dem wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think George claims to be a liberal. He says he is a Dem, but I don't think he would claim to be a liberal. Nor do I. As far as the critical analysis, I support, overall, what he stands for. Wouldn't completely agree with 100 percent of what he has done, but the vast majority of it. I am sure that is not what you wanted when you asked for a critical analysis, but I'm not too sure I could do one to your or even my satisfaction. But, if you will ask specific questions about his job performance, I will try to answer them.(I started to tell you that I would give you a critical analysis of his job performance when George gives us a critical analysis of what issues that most Democrats stand for he also believes in, but he hasn't answered that question in the few weeks I've been on here and it's obvious he won't. Actually, it's obvious he can't).
Postings #42206 and #42250 will give you a guideline. I am not sure what George's analysis has to do with my question to you, however I guess that a poor excuse is better than none.
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#42258 Feb 20, 2014
You people should just go ahead and screw each other, get it over with!
Hell you are probably all related anyway.
George

Dunbar, WV

#42259 Feb 20, 2014
I am on board. We must stop this global warming before we all freeze to death. Shut down the coal plants. Ban cars and factories. Ban farting.

It's back! Polar Vortex set to return next week - plunging temperatures in Midwest and Northeast to 35 degrees below normal

Midwest and East Coast are experiencing a thaw - but it will be short lived
Wintry storm will slam Midwest this weekend as temperatures plunge to 20F below normal - before the real biting weather arrives next week

Heavy snow will also be dumped on the area while the Northeast will be whipped by heavy winds and the South will get rain
George

Dunbar, WV

#42260 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>
George is not a liberal, he is a coal industry tool who refuses to state one Democratic principle that he supports. Being registered as a Democrat in WV doesn't mean you think as one, and it sure doesn't make you a liberal.
You narcissism makes you think that YOU determine what equals a "Democrat principle" and what doesnt, and I hate to tell you but that just isnt the case. Who died and left you the decider of what is Democrat and what is not?
George

Dunbar, WV

#42261 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
My biggest problem with Obama has been his lawlessness and continual Constitutional violations. We our president thinks he is above the law and does as he please and no one does much of anything to stop it, we are headed down the wrong path to maintain our liberty loving way of life. We are becoming the same monster we have fought against since our countrys inception.
tired of it

Oldtown, MD

#42262 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>
i have been following this topic for several months now.didn't i read that you said you worked for a coal company for 10 years,seems you just go where the wind blows you.
i'm a long time and family west virginians
been all over this state democrats are no better then republicans.
work 9 years in a all democrat county that only voted republican twice sense the 1800's
they used to have a sign up that said black man when i the sun goes down be out of town.
you can believe that or not, i don't care.
alot of you here are so full of poop its not funny, god help this country
ps;dig that coal baby,ha,ha
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#42263 Feb 20, 2014
So when do all the birth defects begin too show?
tired of it

Oldtown, MD

#42264 Feb 20, 2014
Jimmy Love wrote:
So when do all the birth defects begin too show?
i would look around in your own backyard. i have been to your wonderful to state.ha,ha.
wasted alot of my good years helping send coal to power plants there.
you all have nothing to brag about
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42265 Feb 20, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Postings #42206 and #42250 will give you a guideline. I am not sure what George's analysis has to do with my question to you, however I guess that a poor excuse is better than none.
What excuse? I said I would try to answer any question you ask me.
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42266 Feb 20, 2014
George wrote:
I am on board. We must stop this global warming before we all freeze to death. Shut down the coal plants. Ban cars and factories. Ban farting.
It's back! Polar Vortex set to return next week - plunging temperatures in Midwest and Northeast to 35 degrees below normal
Midwest and East Coast are experiencing a thaw - but it will be short lived
Wintry storm will slam Midwest this weekend as temperatures plunge to 20F below normal - before the real biting weather arrives next week
Heavy snow will also be dumped on the area while the Northeast will be whipped by heavy winds and the South will get rain
Global warming doesn't exist and if it does, man doesn't cause it and if he does, I didn't do it and if I did, you can't prove it and if you can, your're commie lib and if you are you are a moran.
Jimmy Love

Matawan, NJ

#42267 Feb 20, 2014
tired of it wrote:
<quoted text>
i would look around in your own backyard. i have been to your wonderful to state.ha,ha.
wasted alot of my good years helping send coal to power plants there.
you all have nothing to brag about
Boy that went right over your head didn't it!
You sure you are not another inbred local?
Because you have the intelligence!
Christian Dem

Parkersburg, WV

#42268 Feb 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>You narcissism makes you think that YOU determine what equals a "Democrat principle" and what doesnt, and I hate to tell you but that just isnt the case. Who died and left you the decider of what is Democrat and what is not?
Your narcissism makes you think that YOU determine what equals a "liberal" and what doesn't and I hate to tell you but that just isn't the case. Who died and left you the decider of what is liberal and what is not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of the a-z adult bookstore (Sep '17) 2 hr Robert 9
Grifter in town 21 hr Warner 1
Corey Porter Mon hope 4
Snitch Tracker Sun Sumin 50
Parkersburg Brewing Company Sun Sumin 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Apr 20 ScaryClown 4,472
The Gough Family Apr 15 bwahahaha 4

Parkersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Parkersburg Mortgages