Comments
32,781 - 32,800 of 57,022 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#35888 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>is that all ? chump change.
New organizations don't give money to political organizations. MSNBC doesn't even pretend to be fair and balanced. Fox News has all the teapublickers thinking they're real news, when they're actually just commentary.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#35889 Dec 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =J7KZHE2pwoYXX
Obama is the anti-christ, and the proof is here.
Oh My God, you don't have to put that shit in their heads. Lol

Wasn't it Nancy Reagan who went strictly by her horoscope? She must have missed the day Reagan was shot.
2 posts removed

Ravenswood

#35892 Dec 30, 2013
I was just thinking, A and E screwed Duck Dynasty. There use to be liberals who watched the show (like me), and now they won't, ( like me). Now all they have are the red necks and tea baggers. I'm sure they won't go broke.
2 posts removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35895 Dec 30, 2013
more liberals will watch. you know it and i know it. it was a publicity stroke of genius. it backfired on the liberals and their homosexual agenda. expect duck to say even more contriversial things.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35896 Dec 30, 2013
and he has every right to say anything he dam well pleases. isnt that right melissa. hate speech isnt against the law. thats the reason its going to be so popular next season. you havent seen or heard chit yet.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35897 Dec 30, 2013
liberals will go into their closets with their t.v.'s and never admit they watch it like you will do.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35898 Dec 30, 2013
if you libbys dont like duck ... you know where the remote is. besides im sure you would rather watch the kardasians.
George

Charleston, WV

#35899 Dec 30, 2013
President Obama's party is nervous that he might face impeachment proceedings – or at least it wants potential donors to think so.

The Democratic National Committee send a fundraising email on Saturday, titled 'Impeachment,' that warned several Republicans have raised the spectre of a move to bounce the president from office.

'Republicans are actually excited about the idea,' the email said.'Show these Republicans that they are way, way off base and give President Obama a Congress that has his back.'

The email was sent to supporters of Obama For America, the president's political campaign organization, The Daily Caller reported, and sought contributions for 2014 congressional campaigns.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25312...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
George

Charleston, WV

#35900 Dec 30, 2013
Hahahaha, ohhh the irony. Too funny. DEBUNKED
==========
Global warming scientists forced to admit defeat... because of too much ice: Stranded Antarctic ship's crew will be rescued by helicopter

They went in search evidence of the world’s melting ice caps, but instead a team of climate scientists have been forced to abandon their mission … because the Antarctic ice is thicker than usual at this time of year.

The scientists have been stuck aboard the stricken MV Akademik Schokalskiy since Christmas Day, with repeated sea rescue attempts being abandoned as icebreaking ships failed to reach them.

Now that effort has been ditched, with experts admitting the ice is just too thick. Instead the crew have built an icy helipad, with plans afoot to rescue the 74-strong team by helicopter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25311...
George

Charleston, WV

#35901 Dec 30, 2013
I guess we better fire up a couple more coal power plants so these global warming scientists can be freed from being TRAPPED IN THE ICE in a raging blizzard. Hahahahaha
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35902 Dec 30, 2013
George wrote:
I guess we better fire up a couple more coal power plants so these global warming scientists can be freed from being TRAPPED IN THE ICE in a raging blizzard. Hahahahaha
i think that big giant hole in our atmosphere has closed up over the last three years. you know .... the ozone layer dealy bob. the enviromentalistts made a big deal about that but that too fell by the wayside.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35903 Dec 30, 2013
i think the global warming deal has petered out with the exception of some junk science types who need to make money by spreading fear, doom and gloom.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35904 Dec 30, 2013
cattle releasing methane. lol, what a bunch of freaks.

Fairmont, WV

#35905 Dec 30, 2013
Yeah George, we better look at that one quack article that has nothing to do with global warming and fire up some more of those coal plants despite the fact that recent studies show there's only 20 years of accessible coal left in West Virginia.

We also better ignore the fact that burning fossil fuels releases more CO2 into the atmosphere which 99 percent of scientists believe is the major cause of SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN GLOBAL WARMING.

It's probably best to make sure the ice caps continue to melt at an alarming rate, ocean stream currents continue to warm causing depletion of various ocean life necessary for commercial fishing, and for ocean levels to continue to rise.

F*ck scientific method and all the 100 percent completely quantifiable scientific evidence. Let's burn this effing planet tot the ground!

YEE Haw!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#35906 Dec 30, 2013
get a load from this yelling global warming liberal.
Space_Cowboy

Alexandria, VA

#35907 Dec 30, 2013
If I would shut my PIEHOLE global warming would be solved
YEE HAW!!

Fairmont, WV

#35908 Dec 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>i think that big giant hole in our atmosphere has closed up over the last three years. you know .... the ozone layer dealy bob. the enviromentalistts made a big deal about that but that too fell by the wayside.
You don't deserve to live Fitness. That is how f*cking goddmn ignorant you are.

The o-zone layer only began to repair itself when all of the world's 197 countries signed the treaty banning CFCs worldwide (Other countries started banning them in 1972, but due to CONSERVATIVES America didn't finalized their support until the 1990s. As a result of this ban aerosol cans such as those once used for hairspray were banned (which is why they are now in pump bottles).

The result of the ban was an improvement in o-zone layer restoration over the last 20 years.

You seriously need to die Fitness. I feel NO sympathy for ignorant a-holes like you who know nothing yet for some reason still feel entitled to an opinion.
iagree

Charleston, WV

#35909 Dec 30, 2013
Manchin has PROVEN himself to be good for WV.

#35910 Dec 30, 2013
George wrote:
Hahahaha, ohhh the irony. Too funny. DEBUNKED
==========
Global warming scientists forced to admit defeat... because of too much ice: Stranded Antarctic ship's crew will be rescued by helicopter
They went in search evidence of the world’s melting ice caps, but instead a team of climate scientists have been forced to abandon their mission … because the Antarctic ice is thicker than usual at this time of year.
The scientists have been stuck aboard the stricken MV Akademik Schokalskiy since Christmas Day, with repeated sea rescue attempts being abandoned as icebreaking ships failed to reach them.
Now that effort has been ditched, with experts admitting the ice is just too thick. Instead the crew have built an icy helipad, with plans afoot to rescue the 74-strong team by helicopter.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25311...
It's winter.

#35911 Dec 30, 2013
George wrote:
People who think that magic men in the sky know their thoughts and that climate change can be debunked when it's cold outside are beyond explaining basic science.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cps/dhhr 11 hr degree 8
Danelle Staub WTAP Wed The Butterscotch Kid 1
does anyone no daniel aka (danielle gess) Wed fukyamomma 2
Does any one know any Fought's (Dec '12) Wed quack imaduck 11
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana Tue Johnny 183
chris mclung Aug 25 RedneckBeach9944 4
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Aug 25 day all freekin d... 3,943
•••
•••
Parkersburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Parkersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Parkersburg People Search