Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#32790 Dec 1, 2013
Hell, I've seen George and Fitness-Guru on here gettin all lathered up and using the n-word over and over. It's somthin to see em on here tryin to pretend they don't hate Obama cause he's black.

I don't really give a good goddamn. I just wish they'd at least be truthful about it. I've known a hell of lot of tea party folks and it kills em to have a black in the white house.

That's fine, but it ain't got nothin to do with the price o tea in China.
2 posts removed

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#32793 Dec 1, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Space cadet moron......Again you must be Melissa or Bacon hater. Show me where I have been racist on here. I have caught bacon being the race baiter and you sound like him. But let me educate you on the difference between national debt and the deficet. The national debt is closing on 18 trillion. The national deficet is how much we spend during the budget congress hammers out. Obama started out by spending the most any president has ever over spent on our deficet. So he is bringing down his own numbers. So Obama has brought down from spending over a trillion over budget to $680 billion over budget. Do you see the difference now cupcake sheeple?
The deficit has nothing to do with a budget. The deficit is how much we spend over what we collect. It's also THE ONLY WAY to reduce the DEBT. And Obama has reduced the deficit more than any other president in recent history. You bitch about his spending at the same time you pretend Bush didn't destroy the greatest economy in the history of man in the same year Obama took office. Nobody buys your bullshit about government spending because you place blame on the one person trying to correct it and had nothing for YOUR PARTY when they destroyed it. And always remember, Bush was the most reckless spender in US history, not Obama.

Rather than acknowledge this the idiots will simply say "they're blaming Bush." Which is true, but only because it was Bush's fault.

Since: Sep 13

Clarksburg, WV

#32794 Dec 1, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Space cadet moron......Again you must be Melissa or Bacon hater. Show me where I have been racist on here. I have caught bacon being the race baiter and you sound like him. But let me educate you on the difference between national debt and the deficet. The national debt is closing on 18 trillion. The national deficet is how much we spend during the budget congress hammers out. Obama started out by spending the most any president has ever over spent on our deficet. So he is bringing down his own numbers. So Obama has brought down from spending over a trillion over budget to $680 billion over budget. Do you see the difference now cupcake sheeple?
Wow. You really have no clue what the deficit is or how it works do you? Also, I'm guessing you don't know that the deficit (which Obama has cut in half) only affects the economy if it reaches a certain percentage of the GDP. This is why it makes sense to go into debt to infest in crumbling infrastructure which in turn creates jobs and increases demand for construction materials which then improves the economy.

I don't think you're interested in facts though, so go back to calling Obama the n-word like your friends. Racist.

Clarksburg, WV

#32795 Dec 1, 2013
*invest*
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#32796 Dec 1, 2013
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
Well duh, George, Fitness Guru, and Leighla have all made numerous racist and bigoted comments on threads in the past. They belong in the Confederate South and not in any modern society. They of course also hate gays, hate the poor, hate immigrants, hate people of different religions, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.
They aren't real people and it's foolish to treat them as such. They were all abused my mommy and/or daddy (probably molested) and have to raise their low self image by making putting down others (i.e. poor, blacks, gays, etc.)
No thinking person takes these bigoted fools seriously. They don't even know how a debate works.
Show me one racist remark I have ever made. You are wrong.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#32797 Dec 1, 2013
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
Well duh, George, Fitness Guru, and Leighla have all made numerous racist and bigoted comments on threads in the past. They belong in the Confederate South and not in any modern society. They of course also hate gays, hate the poor, hate immigrants, hate people of different religions, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.
They aren't real people and it's foolish to treat them as such. They were all abused my mommy and/or daddy (probably molested) and have to raise their low self image by making putting down others (i.e. poor, blacks, gays, etc.)
No thinking person takes these bigoted fools seriously. They don't even know how a debate works.
SHOW ME ONE TIME I HAVE EVER MADE A RACIST REMARK. I THINK YOUR COMMENTS ARE THE MOST RACIST OF ALL.

Clarksburg, WV

#32798 Dec 1, 2013
No one wants to hear anymore of your KKK crap Leighla. Some of us aren't racist a**holes.

Goodnight.

Since: Feb 13

Clarksburg, WV

#32799 Dec 1, 2013
If you want to disagree with specifics regarding Obama's policies, that's fine, but enough with the n-word Leighla.

You sound like trash
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#32800 Dec 1, 2013
I have never used the N word in my life nor have I ever used any kind of racial slurs. You people are truly dreadful
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32801 Dec 1, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!
Obama has cut the deficit at it's fastest rate in 60 years. Even Politifact checked out these findings and found them to be true. The deficit is under the trillion dollar mark for the first time in years and while Republican presidents like Reagan and Bush tripled the deficit, Obama has cut it by more than any other president.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Get lost you lying loser. Oh, you're also a racist. Period.
obama didnt do chit. the republicans holding the purse strings cut obama off. congress gets the credit. not one man. come on man.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32802 Dec 1, 2013
to sit here and say obama cut anything is totally and absolutely wrong. he just cant wave a magic wand. jeeze libs, smarten up. all of you are constantly singing ... obama did this, obama did that.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#32803 Dec 1, 2013
Space moron......it still is what the budget is based on idiot. And again Obama was the worst over spender when he started. So Obama has only cut his own over spending in half. So lets put in in term a liar like you and bacon can understand. You are given $100 for groceries and you spend that and use the credir card to get a addition $300 worth. So the next time you are given $100 you use that and only spend $150 on the card. Well you cut your spending on the card in half and still used the $100. And for your race baiter part, show me where I called Obama a "N" word. Because Obama is not a blackman, he is white and black which would make him a molloto. That is fact and sheeple can not determine this for they only see the color of his skin. So that makes you a ignorant race baiter just like your alter ego bacon. Bigot sheeple
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#32804 Dec 1, 2013
Leighla wrote:
I have never used the N word in my life nor have I ever used any kind of racial slurs. You people are truly dreadful
Ignorant sheeple like Bacon Hater Race Baiter, Melissa, and Spaced Out Cry Baby cannot believe that someone would actually question the competence of the Moron in Chief. Rather that admit that he is an idiot, it is easier to play the race card. Let them explain the attached comment.

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#32805 Dec 1, 2013
if you folks dont stop being so sensitive what people call each other. im going to post some south side chicago (obama's hood) you tube videos. now those folks are racists. you wanna see what they call each other ?
George

Charleston, WV

#32806 Dec 1, 2013
Big_Suze_65 wrote:
Absolute LIES. Do you ever tell the truth?
George

Charleston, WV

#32807 Dec 1, 2013
Bill-ah wrote:
Hell, I've seen George and Fitness-Guru on here gettin all lathered up and using the n-word over and over. It's somthin to see em on here tryin to pretend they don't hate Obama cause he's black.
I don't really give a good goddamn. I just wish they'd at least be truthful about it. I've known a hell of lot of tea party folks and it kills em to have a black in the white house.
That's fine, but it ain't got nothin to do with the price o tea in China.
Absolute LIES. WE have another compulsive liar in our midsts. Show me where I said the N word ONE single time, EVER. SHould be easy for you to do since you claim I have done it over and over. You are a POS lying sack of shti. You can win a debate with truth o you just lie, let me guess, you are baco in disguise.
George

Charleston, WV

#32808 Dec 1, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one racist remark I have ever made. You are wrong.
These freaks are compulsive liars. They are disgusting human being with absolutely no integrity or morality at all.
George

Charleston, WV

#32809 Dec 1, 2013
Space-Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!
Obama has cut the deficit at it's fastest rate in 60 years. Even Politifact checked out these findings and found them to be true. The deficit is under the trillion dollar mark for the first time in years and while Republican presidents like Reagan and Bush tripled the deficit, Obama has cut it by more than any other president.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Get lost you lying loser. Oh, you're also a racist. Period.
It is like when a store raises their prices by 50 percent, then offers a 30% off sale and claims it is a good deal. Smoke and mirrors. The deficit was so astronomically high under his first couple years you make it seem like a big deal when it actually went down just a little bit.
George

Charleston, WV

#32810 Dec 1, 2013
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
SHOW ME ONE TIME I HAVE EVER MADE A RACIST REMARK. I THINK YOUR COMMENTS ARE THE MOST RACIST OF ALL.
These freaks make multiple names to make it seem like people actually agree with them. They have no morality at all and will stoop to any level attempting to further their stupidity. And all their multiple personalities are full blown habitual LIARS just like their cult leader.

Clarksburg, WV

#32811 Dec 1, 2013
Well, it looks like we have another racist with ol "Mgtn Res" here. You have to be racist because how could you possibly hate a president when...

1. He introduced much needed healthcare reform: Addressing the fact that healthcare costs were growing at three times the rate of wages by passing an act that has slowed healthcare costs to historical lows.

2. Cut the deficit in half: Not only that, but has done so faster than anytime in the last 60 years.

3. He has made an effort to address what economists consider the biggest hindrance to the American economy: Low wages due to an excessively low minimum wage.(Unfortunately, his efforts have been blocked by Retardicans).

4. He eliminated Osama bin laden: In 2011, ordered special forces raid of secret compound in which the terrorist leader was killed and a trove of al-Qaeda documents was discovered.

5. He turned Around U.S. Auto Industry and avoided another Depression: In 2009, injected $62 billion in federal money (on top of $13.4 billion in loans from the Bush administration) into ailing GM and Chrysler in return for equity stakes and agreements for massive restructuring. Since bottoming out in 2009, the auto industry has added more than 100,000 jobs. In 2011, the Big Three automakers all gained market share for the first time in two decades.

6. He Toppled Moammar Gaddafi: In March 2011, joined a coalition of European and Arab governments in military action, including air power and naval blockade, against Gaddafi regime to defend Libyan civilians and support rebel troops.

7. He improved America’s Image Abroad: With new policies, diplomacy, and rhetoric, reversed a sharp decline in world opinion toward the U.S.(and the corresponding loss of “soft power”) during the Bush years.

8. He increased Support for Veterans: With so many soldiers coming home from Iraq and Iran with serious physical and mental health problems, yet facing long waits for services, increased 2010 Department of Veterans Affairs budget by 16 percent and 2011 budget by 10 percent.

9. He improved School Nutrition: In coordination with Michelle Obama, signed Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act in 2010 mandating $4.5 billion spending boost and higher nutritional and health standards for school lunches.

10. He expanded Stem Cell Research: In 2009, eliminated the Bush-era restrictions on embryonic stem cell research, which shows promise in treating spinal injuries, among many other areas.

He has many more things that I don't have room to add, but I don't think I need to.

You are all small-minded ignorant racists and you are not bright or informed enough to comment on anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I know Pburg has Some Nice Hookers 5 hr andstill 1
So Many Snitches in Parkersburg 5 hr ancientenemy212 18
Stephen Sewell 15 hr HarperLewis 1
Who Wore the Wire On... 17 hr Say What 25
wvwe professional wrestling Mon Bastion Booger 5
fed up with snitching Sun Say What 6
Corruption Within The Parkersburg P.D. Sun Say What 2

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance