Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Parkersburg Forum

Comments (Page 1,333)

Showing posts 26,641 - 26,660 of51,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
You are only right about one thing, it's all about oil. As a Christian Nation, should we stand by and watch the horrible things a country can do to their people. I am and never will be a supporter of the Bush Administration. They didn't care about the people, they only cared about getting revenge for his father. They lied! Is that Christian? The Bush family and Cheney's were involved in oil. Lives didn't matter, our troops or other country didn't matter. They were used as pawns. Our CHILDREN lost their lives because of this bullshit!
We are at fault as anyone else and you know it. Shame on us and God will judge us for it!
I get so friggin about people claiming to be Christian. Bullshit! This is not what we should be!
We are NOT a Christian nation. We are a secular nation.
Jusy Sayin

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
No and you are stupid. Again, we are all God's children, are you better that one of those babies getting blown away? God created us all. We chose the path. We chose to honer rights of all. Gays, blacks, and all! We are all ONE! In God's eyes. Why don't we work together! This world would be so great if we did.
We don't need morons like you "honering" people. No need to continually prove your ignorance, we figured that out some time ago.

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
It was legal and completely right to overthrow Saddam. Saddam started the wars and we finished them. Daddy Bush even gave him a break and one more chance to behave and he didnt. What was wrong was the continued occupation of Iraq after his overthrow. We should have immediately held an election and then left the country.
It isn't "legal" by any definition of the term or with any governing body to overthrow leaders. Period. End of story. The UN especially outlaws this.

It also isn't "legal" to invade a country without PROVING an "unmitigated threat of imminent attack."

It also isn't "legal" to MANUFACTURE evidence in an attempt to prove a threat exists.

It also isn't "legal" to torture prisoners of war.

The United States is a war crimes state, subject to international isolation and penalties ranging from naval quarantine to food sanctions. Our leaders should be subjected to war crimes tribunals at the Hague. There is no arguing these points. The FACT that Obama let Bush, Rice and Cheney off the hook EXPLICITLY means that Obama has NO CREDIBILITY to enforce ANY international laws regarding war (Syria). But just because we're too powerful to quarantine or sanction and just because Obama wanted to let bygones DOES NOT imply that we are innocent as a nation or that our leaders should not face international war crimes prosecution.

There was nothing legal about Iraq.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't "legal" by any definition of the term or with any governing body to overthrow leaders. Period. End of story. The UN especially outlaws this.
It also isn't "legal" to invade a country without PROVING an "unmitigated threat of imminent attack."
It also isn't "legal" to MANUFACTURE evidence in an attempt to prove a threat exists.
The United States is a war crimes state, subject to international isolation and penalties ranging from naval quarantine to food sanctions. Our leaders should be subjected to war crimes tribunals at the Hague. There is no arguing these points. The FACT that Obama let Bush, Rice and Cheney off the hook EXPLICITLY means that Obama has NO CREDIBILITY to enforce ANY international laws regarding war (Syria). But just because we're too powerful to quarantine or sanction and just because Obama wanted to let bygones DOES NOT imply that we are innocent as a nation or that our leaders should not face international war crimes prosecution.
It was sanctioned by the UN, therefor it was legal. Period.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Saddam started the war, we finished it. Thats the facts, jack. We stopped his aggression and illegal invasion of Kuwait. We were not the aggressor or the instigator of the war and our response was the right thing to do period.

“Help me out here, Bacon”

Since: Oct 13

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for you, it is apparently legal to be a coward and condone suppressive regimes ruled by dictators that kill their own citizens. Why don't you move to Syria with your boy Assad? You 're are wimpy little coward who doesn't deserve the freedom and advantages of living in this country.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

If we were smart we would have toppled Saddam and thereby removed the threat and then left the country. It would be the same sh%thole it is now but we would have saved trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives.
1 post removed
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

LONDON (Reuters)- The British government's response to leaks of intelligence information by former U.S. spy agency contractor Edward Snowden has eroded human rights and press freedoms, rights groups said on Sunday.

In an open letter to Prime Minister David Cameron published in Britain's Guardian newspaper, 70 different press advocacy and rights groups from 40 countries said they were alarmed at the way his government had reacted, saying it had invoked national security legislation to try to suppress information of public interest.

"We believe that the United Kingdom government's response ... is eroding fundamental human rights in the country. The government's response has been to condemn, rather than celebrate, investigative journalism, which plays a crucial role in a healthy democratic society," they said.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

PITTSBURGH (AP) Some of the world's top climate scientists say wind and solar energy won't be enough to head off extreme global warming, and they're asking environmentalists to support the development of safer nuclear power as one way to cut fossil fuel pollution.

Four scientists who have played a key role in alerting the public to the dangers of climate change sent letters Sunday to leading environmental groups and politicians around the world. The letter, an advance copy of which was given to The Associated Press, urges a crucial discussion on the role of nuclear power in fighting climate change.

Environmentalists agree that global warming is a threat to ecosystems and humans, but many oppose nuclear power and believe that new forms of renewable energy will be able to power the world within the next few decades.

That isn't realistic, the letter said.

"Those energy sources cannot scale up fast enough" to deliver the amount of cheap and reliable power the world needs, and "with the planet warming and carbon dioxide emissions rising faster than ever, we cannot afford to turn away from any technology" that has the potential to reduce greenhouse gases.

The letter signers are James Hansen, a former top NASA scientist; Ken Caldeira, of the Carnegie Institution; Kerry Emanuel, of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; and Tom Wigley, of the University of Adelaide in Australia.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON (AP) The White House and the leaders of the intelligence committee in Congress are rejecting National Security Agency-contractor Edward Snowden's plea for clemency.

"Mr. Snowden violated U.S. law," White House adviser Dan Pfeiffer said Sunday about the former systems-analyst-turned-fugitiv e who has temporary asylum in Russia.
==========
Well Mr Pfeiffer, so did the US government. Obama, congress, and the NSA have violated the U. S. Constitution and should face justice.

SNOWDEN is a patriot and deserves the Presidential medal of freedom, but coming from a liar and lawbreaker I guess it wouldnt mean much now would it? LOL
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
WASHINGTON (AP) The White House and the leaders of the intelligence committee in Congress are rejecting National Security Agency-contractor Edward Snowden's plea for clemency.
"Mr. Snowden violated U.S. law," White House adviser Dan Pfeiffer said Sunday about the former systems-analyst-turned-fugitiv e who has temporary asylum in Russia.
==========
Well Mr Pfeiffer, so did the US government. Obama, congress, and the NSA have violated the U. S. Constitution and should face justice.
SNOWDEN is a patriot and deserves the Presidential medal of freedom, but coming from a liar and lawbreaker I guess it wouldnt mean much now would it? LOL
makes sense. i am so glad snowden nailed the prick in charge of america. without him obama would be worse (spying i mean). now obama knows he cant get away kremlin KGB shit hes pulled.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
Saddam started the war, we finished it. Thats the facts, jack. We stopped his aggression and illegal invasion of Kuwait. We were not the aggressor or the instigator of the war and our response was the right thing to do period.
What war are you pretending that Saddam started again? And please don't say we invaded 20-30 years LATE. That would make us look worse than we do.

And the UN didn't "sanction" anything in Iraq. Sorry. It was a "coalition of the willing," remember? Which was needed specifically because the UN wasn't on board. At all. Despite Bush's lies of imaginary WMDs.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

president obama fundamental dishonesty during the past 3 years is ROTTING AWAY his presidency and he will marked as a liar in the future history books school children everywhere in our great nation he has clucked up so badly.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

howd you muslim appeasers like that one ? huh ? friggin obaminites.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for you, it is apparently legal to be a coward and condone suppressive regimes ruled by dictators that kill their own citizens. Why don't you move to Syria with your boy Assad? You 're are wimpy little coward who doesn't deserve the freedom and advantages of living in this country.
No, a coward makes up lies to pick on the weak. Like your war criminal president who sat by as truly brutal regimes - North Korea, Saudi Arabia, China, etc.- gained power while he invaded Iraq who posed NO THREAT TO ANY NATION. And like the tea baggers who lie by claiming that people on food stamps are lazy even though 4 out of 5 have jobs or that illegal immigrants are violent criminals who rape and rob when 9 in 10 of them simply go to work and pay taxes here.

You're too stupid to enjoy the advantages of this country.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

i think snowden has more on obama. yep, it gets worse folks. he will never go to trial. obama will assinate him before that happens. there is nothing id put past obama. putin has obama by the nuts. yep folks. snowdens a gold mine.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Also - I almost forgot - since you're the dumb tea bagger who likes to correct typos and pretend that they're actual spelling errors (never for other dumb tea baggers though - that's far too daunting a task), WHAT THE F_CK is a "suppressive regime?" Is it like government run by librarians that look to suppress noise? Are they doctors who specialize in coughs? Did you maybe mean OPPRESSIVE?

What a goddamn idiot. You dumbasses amaze me.

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Also - I almost forgot - since you're the dumb tea bagger who likes to correct typos and pretend that they're actual spelling errors (never for other dumb tea baggers though - that's far too daunting a task), WHAT THE F_CK is a "suppressive regime?" Is it like government run by librarians that look to suppress noise? Are they doctors who specialize in coughs? Did you maybe mean OPPRESSIVE?
What a goddamn idiot. You dumbasses amaze me.
Not only are you limp docked coward, you are an ignorant one as well.
http://www.anhri.net/en/...

Mgtn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Dicked, shythead, dicked. And another blow me hard liberal.

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
You should've "suppressed" your dipshit reaction, genius.

What's the link for? And please, don't even try the justice system bullshit. NO OTHER COUNTRY ON THE PLANET JAILS ITS CITIZENS AT THE RATE THE US DOES. NONE. NOT CHINA, NOT ANYWHERE. We're also THE LAST modern democracy who allows their government to kill their citizens. Granted, only a few states remain that are so ignorant and archaic as to allow the death penalty, but still, the US government does. Even funnier are the dumbasses who support allowing the government to execute its own citizens - they're always the same ones that don't trust it to handle taxation or healthcare. Hilarious. You can handle deciding if I should live or die, but you can't handle mail delivery? More tea bagger logic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,641 - 26,660 of51,753
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Parkersburg Forum right now

Search the Parkersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pennell crowned at Interstate Fair and Exposition 6 hr Aliester Crowley 16
Lowes campground 6 hr Kayla 1
Speedway "Salutes the Troops" 7 hr transporter 1
Michael Haught Tue Played 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul 8 joe 133
Fireworks Jul 5 West Virginia Landowner 6
lisa banfield Jul 5 wally_Ferguson 1
•••
•••