Help coming for Canden Clark Medical Center

Posted in the Parkersburg Forum

Tired nurse

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Jan 29, 2014
A union that deals with acute care hospitals has been contacted and will be having information meetings for CCMC staff to see if a union is the right thing for us. Keep watching the paper for dates, times and locations. Hopefully some smaller employee groups will meet in individual homes where CCMC leaders may not be so likley to watch who attends and to prevent retaliation by hospital leaders on those that want to exercise their right to union organization.
If you're tired of staffing cuts, doing more work with less help, and patient safety coming last, now is the time to make a change. Do you know that the CEO of CCMC earns more than the president of the Uniged States? Check out the salary of the hospital leaders on the WV Heatthcare Authority website.
Keep your eyes open.
Employee

Marietta, OH

#2 Apr 14, 2014
What paper will it be in? Everyone is waiting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min Dalai Lama 58,923
girl in works in mall 1 hr Carrie from the mall 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 19 hr tom 134
cps/dhhr Mon Citizen 19
bi fun Sep 28 biguyforwhatever 1
Family Law Judge Tallman (Aug '11) Sep 28 pixie 17
kayla Sep 28 pixie 6
Parkersburg Dating
Find my Match

Parkersburg Jobs

Parkersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Parkersburg News, Events & Info