anon

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Uses police brutality frequently without being reprimanded. General dickhead. Used to losing cases. How was this man promoted to sergeant? I demand an inquest.
Agreed

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Judged:

I am not a criminal so don't have a ton of stories to back it up but I'd have to say from my knowledge, he does push around his weight & do things unfair, just because he can. For example, a family member of mine was @ their own home drinking. He pulled up in his police car & was talking to him. Officer asked him to come out to the car & family member said no he was staying on the porch. Officer told him come out there, he just wanted to talk, then when he did, gave him a P.I.
Agreed

Sedalia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

I've seen him all over Vienna being cool to his little group of parking lot buddies & being out of line, harassing people that don't deserve it, if it's someone they don't like!
viennagirl

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Both rob and mike pifer are sweethearts, whoever thinks differently must not know them well! I love them both and they are awesome police officers!
1 post removed
AntiPIG

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Bad cops are aplenty and far outweigh the good! If people don't open their eyes to what is going on, not just in Vienna but all across this country, we are all doomed. As a taxpayer, I unwillingly pay their wages, unwillingly allow them to park my car (the cruisers) at their personal residences overnight, and unwillingly allow these people (that's right...they are human beings just like you and me) to tell me how I HAVE to live! Well guess what? I don't need to be told how to live! What I need is for my government to leave us (myself and my fellow Americans) alone and stop spending ridiculous amounts of taxpayers money so that these badged boneheads can have the latest and greatest gizmos available and instead spend it on worthwhile agencies that are actually beneficial to society. Most of these guys ARE NOT good people and lack the necessary intelligence to make decisions that can affect peoples lives forever! Have you EVER heard of a genius cop? Good people will take care of the bad! I'm even willing to bet my life that without cops, there would be less troublemakers in this land of ours because we would get rid of them and not cost another taxpayer a single cent! GO AWAY COPS!!!!!!!!
Nice Guy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

I like him. He pulled me over for speeding and gave me a ticket. I deserved it because I was speeding 15mph over.. He was polite and respectful.

Since: Aug 12

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

I know Mike and he is a great guy. I'm sure Rob is too. People need to give police officers a break. They are overworked and underpaid. Everyone is so critical until they need them. They risk their lives everyday for a pitiful salary. I'm sure there are a few bad officers just as in any profession. I am a nurse at CCMH and see a lot of terrible situations daily. From my experience, I believe that most are pretty good guys.
Truth

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Everyone is over-worked and underpaid. They shouldn't be treated any different than anyone else.

They are public servants. And they get paid more money than MOST jobs in this area pay. They have health insurance, and a pension. Yes, they are horribly taken care of.

please .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Parkersburg Discussions

Search the Parkersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr bacon hater 54,453
skip draber 5 hr Watson 2
Review: Sundowner Used Auto Sales (Jul '08) 8 hr ctf 29
Tree service 18 hr Irate customer 4
Fraudulent tree services 22 hr GEEZOOEY 16
is pebbles a snitch (Aug '13) Thu what 4
Records broken as cold grips W.Va. (Jan '14) Thu -zaphod- 57
•••
•••
•••
Parkersburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters