Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 6, 2013
Come on seriously parkersburg is as run down as it gets.......there has to be some girls walking the streets around parkersburg? is there no action to be had at all? anybody ever see anything
Oh no

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Aug 9, 2013
Sorry you can't get any on your own, how sad. Of course, your s/n is "Homerfudge" so we shouldn't be surprised.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 10, 2013
AND like I said I was even looking douche bag! Just commenting on how run down Parkersburg is and im surprised you don't see more of it so go back in your closet troll
wade

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2013
Plenty of em, but just like roaches they scatter when you shine light on them, lol
NotoriousCTR

Booneville, MS

#5 Sep 9, 2013
Wade seems to have a lot of experience with roach like women.

Parkersburg IS run down. It's just the way it is. Vienna is ok in some places, but almost all of Parkersburg is built around looking like and smelling like crap.

Given that you shouldn't have too big a problem finding skanks. Try the bars. Since there's very little money in the area, spending a couple of bucks on some bar hag should work nicely.

That, or you could just not bother with skanky people and try to find someone decent... oh what am I saying, that'll never work. Decent people don't live there.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#7 Sep 12, 2013
Damn, am gonna be driving through on Saturday night and I expected it would be a target rich environment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Justin Justin 27 min Question 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr Selfish fools 4,393
News John Zsigray v. County Commission of Lewis Coun... Sat Tryingtokeepabreast 1
Best Place to Eat Vag Sat OverAndOut 1
Best Dope In Town? Fri OkayButtWheat 1
William Trussell Fri OjaySimpson00 2
Snitch Tracker Fri UnHinged1001 1

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkersburg Mortgages