Groups plan rallies for impeachment a...

Groups plan rallies for impeachment around state

There are 223 comments on the West Virginia Metro story from Aug 2, 2013, titled Groups plan rallies for impeachment around state. In it, West Virginia Metro reports that:

A national movement aimed at removing President Obama from office is underway. This weekend and next week across America demonstrations termed "Overpasses for Impeachment" are set.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Virginia Metro.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#21 Aug 10, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Talk about brainwashed simpletons. Trying to demonize a true patriot and then not only allowing your own oppression, you morons eagerly defend it. LOL. Say baaaaaaaa.
If he is such a Patriot, why doesn't he come home, face the charges and fight it out in court... This "Patriot" KNEW he faced criminal charges for what he did, but what was his reaction?

We all know NOW don't we...Didn't even make it to Ecuador:)
Arthur

United States

#22 Aug 10, 2013
When a tyrannical gestapo is after you and they make up the law as they go, you run even if you are a patriot. You cant fight "charges" against a corrupt government that ignores the law, lies about it, and does as they please without consequences. When Clapper is charged with perjury and tried, then Snowden might consider returning. He will return to a hero's welcome, I promise you that. Continue to defend your oppressors like a mindless zombie sheeple, although it is rather pathetic. I consider anyone who insults Snowden either a complete moron or a traitorous coward, or both.

SNOWDEN IS A PATRIOT!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#24 Aug 10, 2013
Arthur wrote:
When a tyrannical gestapo is after you and they make up the law as they go, you run even if you are a patriot. You cant fight "charges" against a corrupt government that ignores the law, lies about it, and does as they please without consequences. When Clapper is charged with perjury and tried, then Snowden might consider returning. He will return to a hero's welcome, I promise you that. Continue to defend your oppressors like a mindless zombie sheeple, although it is rather pathetic. I consider anyone who insults Snowden either a complete moron or a traitorous coward, or both.
SNOWDEN IS A PATRIOT!
I wouldn't be calling ex veterans who served America "traitorus" cowards.
WE and I mean myself and others also, who disagree with you also swore an oath, which we didn't take lightly, so let's ease up on that nonsense if you don't mind.. It's insulting to all of us.

Personally, I consider anyone who makes statements of the kind YOU do is a complete dumbass....
See, it's still a free country to express our opinions in... You gave me yours and I gave you mine:)
truman

Charleston, WV

#25 Aug 10, 2013
Shootist wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is such a Patriot, why doesn't he come home, face the charges and fight it out in court... This "Patriot" KNEW he faced criminal charges for what he did, but what was his reaction?
We all know NOW don't we...Didn't even make it to Ecuador:)
you are a f@#kin idiot...shoot yo'self shootist....
Arthur

United States

#26 Aug 10, 2013
Snowden took an oath and the first foremost duty he has is to honor and defend the Constitution of the United States. This is a duty and responsibility ALL Americans share especially veterans. It was not Snowdens duty to ignore his oath and instead protect the dirty secrets of tyrannical lawbreakers who violate that duty. The Constitution was written specifically to prevent this kind of abuse and oppression by the government. The same people who it was meant to protect us from are telling you they must ignore the Constitution and so should you because it is for your own good. And you believe them like a mindless sheep. This is exactly what the founding father warned and that is why it was written into the Bill of Rights and is the absolute foundation of this country. Do you get that? I must say it again. The same people the Constitution was written to protect you from are the people telling you just to ignore it. If you cant grasp that you are beyond help and will always follow along and do as you are told like a good little brainwashed sheeple.

Snowden is a patriot.

Location hidden

#27 Aug 10, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a f@#kin idiot...shoot yo'self shootist....
LOL.. Nope, I don't think so and why would I want to shoot myself?.. I'm not the one with the mental problem here.. That would be YOU:)

You guys want a war in America?.. Go start one and see how dead you get..(I mean how far you get):)

Location hidden

#28 Aug 10, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Snowden took an oath and the first foremost duty he has is to honor and defend the Constitution of the United States. This is a duty and responsibility ALL Americans share especially veterans. It was not Snowdens duty to ignore his oath and instead protect the dirty secrets of tyrannical lawbreakers who violate that duty. The Constitution was written specifically to prevent this kind of abuse and oppression by the government. The same people who it was meant to protect us from are telling you they must ignore the Constitution and so should you because it is for your own good. And you believe them like a mindless sheep. This is exactly what the founding father warned and that is why it was written into the Bill of Rights and is the absolute foundation of this country. Do you get that? I must say it again. The same people the Constitution was written to protect you from are the people telling you just to ignore it. If you cant grasp that you are beyond help and will always follow along and do as you are told like a good little brainwashed sheeple.
Snowden is a patriot.
I grasp what you are saying fine, thank you very much.

I don't follow anyone like a mindless "sheeple" NOR do I believe everything they tell me and I am quite versed on the Bill of Rights.

Just don't tell me Snowden is a Patriot when he holes up in a country who is basically STILL anti American after the Cold War was supposed to be over.

You think he gives a "S" about all of that?.. Nah, he was just looking for attention and some sort of fame which back fired on him...."The best laid plans of mice and man" if you get my drift.

There are other ways he could have made his point and even been somewhat successful about it, but he chose to be an idiot and set himself up as a traitor.

When we are dealing with the LIVES of OTHER innocent Americans that he could have or DID put in danger with his nonsense, then he nor you have an argument as far as I'm concerned. He put other's lives in danger and wants a "pass" on his...Yeah, big patriot and hero:)

That's why he is a traitor...If he comes back and takes his chances in court, then I'll be impressed:)
Arthur

United States

#29 Aug 10, 2013
Shootist wrote:
<quoted text>
I grasp what you are saying fine, thank you very much.
I don't follow anyone like a mindless "sheeple" NOR do I believe everything they tell me and I am quite versed on the Bill of Rights.
Just don't tell me Snowden is a Patriot when he holes up in a country who is basically STILL anti American after the Cold War was supposed to be over.
You think he gives a "S" about all of that?.. Nah, he was just looking for attention and some sort of fame which back fired on him...."The best laid plans of mice and man" if you get my drift.
There are other ways he could have made his point and even been somewhat successful about it, but he chose to be an idiot and set himself up as a traitor.
When we are dealing with the LIVES of OTHER innocent Americans that he could have or DID put in danger with his nonsense, then he nor you have an argument as far as I'm concerned. He put other's lives in danger and wants a "pass" on his...Yeah, big patriot and hero:)
That's why he is a traitor...If he comes back and takes his chances in court, then I'll be impressed:)
You say your not a mindless sheeple and then spew mindless governmental propaganda exactly the way a sheeple should. Bury your head in the sand and defend your oppressors like an idiot, your choice. You are brainwashed beyond help. Say baaaaaaaaaaa. Snowden is a patriot!:)
hmm

Beckley, WV

#30 Aug 11, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>You say your not a mindless sheeple and then spew mindless governmental propaganda exactly the way a sheeple should. Bury your head in the sand and defend your oppressors like an idiot, your choice. You are brainwashed beyond help. Say baaaaaaaaaaa. Snowden is a patriot!:)
Do you stand by Russia since they are taking care of your spineless patriot? If so, why don't you go there instead of ranting on and on and making yourself look like a idiotic fool.

Location hidden

#31 Aug 11, 2013
Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>You say your not a mindless sheeple and then spew mindless governmental propaganda exactly the way a sheeple should. Bury your head in the sand and defend your oppressors like an idiot, your choice. You are brainwashed beyond help. Say baaaaaaaaaaa. Snowden is a patriot!:)
I believe you've said that before haven't you?:)

Get some new material, what you're spewing forth now isn't winning you converts:)
Shooter

Rushsylvania, OH

#32 Aug 11, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Snowden is a patriot.
. Hey Arthur, did you study Constitution at Marshall, or down in Florida with dad?
cat bird

Charleston, WV

#33 Aug 11, 2013
I think this is all f@#*%! up. Maybe we should have a secret court Decide this one for us?
Shooter

Rushsylvania, OH

#34 Aug 11, 2013
Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>. Hey Arthur, did you study Constitution at Marshall, or down in Florida with dad?
. Your not Ben Franklin," your Georgie", you should have majored in hacking! Huh?
Obama

Nairobi, Kenya

#35 Aug 20, 2013
I'm a sucky president.
the bigger picture

Summersville, WV

#36 Aug 20, 2013
Snowden, he is a patriot. Dictionary.com defines a patriot as follows:a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.
Why he is in Russia, he knows the 2012 NDAA act Obama signed. Besides that, everyone knows what happened to Michael Hastings.
the bigger picture

Summersville, WV

#37 Aug 20, 2013
Watch the tyranny, power hungry police officers, what a joke.

http://www.infowars.com/mo-police-tackle-and-...
asilam

Pine River, WI

#38 Aug 21, 2013
Lesson Learned wrote:
<quoted text>
Snowden is not a patriot...he is a traitor. He took an oath to support the USA when he was hired but he worked just a few months before he turnedcoat and fled to China and then to Russia and I have no doubt he spilled his guts to both. You're either for the USA or you're against us, and I don't have to wonder which category Snowden falls into.
If you're not a traitor to the USA, you have nothing to worry about .from NSA.
you are a fool if you belive this
2 posts removed
NC girl turned WV proud

Beckley, WV

#41 Aug 21, 2013
Since when is breaking an oath breaking a law?
Right or wrong, he felt he was defending the constitution.

Location hidden

#42 Aug 21, 2013
NC girl turned WV proud wrote:
Since when is breaking an oath breaking a law?
Right or wrong, he felt he was defending the constitution.
By aiding and abetting our enemies, while putting INNOCENT Americans at risk?

His actions most likely will get people KILLED.. So I would say right or wrong?...I pick WRONG.

How can you "defend" the Constitution by taking actions that help our enemies?

CHINA AND RUSSIA are two places this guy was going..

Traditional enemies of the U.S....Things may be way better NOW, but they don't wish us health and prosperity by a long shot.
Do any of you think for ONE minute the Russians aren't trying to pry every bit of information out of this guy they can?..Wise up here.

Two other destinations he was trying to get to ...Ecuador....ANTI AMERICAN....Venezuela...ANTI AMERICAN..

A "report" of a poll on the News recently stated 36 PERCENT of the American people cannot tell you ONE right we have guaranteed by the Bill of Rights....ONE third..That speaks VOLUMES.

...Freedom of Speech is one of them, but not if it is to aid our enemies.

Some people posting some of this nonsense needs to sit down and read a American History Book or two and the Constitution, because they definitely are ignorant of both.

He is definitely NO patriot.

Location hidden

#43 Aug 21, 2013
Make that the FIRST AMENDMENT, not even the entire Bill of Rights:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couples that swing (Aug '16) 4 hr Hopes 7
Parkersburg Furniture Outlet (Feb '16) 7 hr AlanT 8
Amy Gough s and a property research (Sep '12) 12 hr Pburg Daddy 14
Justin Anderson, public debt 13 hr Fallujah2 11
A question for the Trump Supporters Fri US Army E7 Retired 1
Do yiu know danielle cale? (Mar '15) Fri Frank the tank 3
Todd Nutter (Jan '15) Mar 23 mind your own bus... 18

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance