casey bell

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2012
Stay away from the Wendy's restaurant in mineral wells. They have no clue how to process an order correctly. Management gave me the dumbest look after two attempts to such a simple order correct.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#2 Jun 24, 2012
No fast food restaurant in this area does.
nobody

Vienna, WV

#3 Jun 25, 2012
That is funny, someone who stuffs their face with fast food calling others dumb. I think you are the one who is stupid for eating that shit. When I used to eat fast food and they got my order wrong I didn't cry, or scream, or panic. I just ate the goddamn food that they put in the bag. Because I realized, like you should Casey, that I am not that damn important and if I get a double cheeseburger instead of a crispy chicken sandwich this old world will keep on turning anyway.

K1llroy

Since: Nov 10

Everywhere

#4 Jun 25, 2012
nobody wrote:
That is funny, someone who stuffs their face with fast food calling others dumb. I think you are the one who is stupid for eating that shit. When I used to eat fast food and they got my order wrong I didn't cry, or scream, or panic. I just ate the goddamn food that they put in the bag. Because I realized, like you should Casey, that I am not that damn important and if I get a double cheeseburger instead of a crispy chicken sandwich this old world will keep on turning anyway.
Someone needs a xanax.

People have every right to get upset when a place of business doesn't pay attention to what you ordered.

If it was free, I'd not complain. But it isn't.

People should do their jobs correctly. Check, and double check. Then ask the customer if everything is fine before they drive off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 min Summer yates 4,265
managers that sleep with their employees (Jun '11) 3 hr usernameme 6
Richard Walters (Aug '15) 4 hr ohw 8
Is Rich Walter currently a informant 4 hr ohw 10
Ole Justin Anderson 22 hr Insider 74
Parkersburg easyest women. 22 hr $kank 8
Amy Moses Jackson Sun BigRed2 4

Parkersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance