worthless drug heads got there kids t...

worthless drug heads got there kids taken

Posted in the Parkersburg Forum

shane and cassy buser

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Nov 11, 2013
I uste to be there neighbor. Bad parents n crackheads
bill

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Nov 11, 2013
I ment this is about Shane and cassy buser.
ghost

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2013
Maybe they are bad parents
But the cps is more cfiminal than anyone in the local jail
derp

United States

#4 Nov 18, 2013
Is CPS operating in a criminal nature?

Probably, and not just because you had your children taken by them. That's just a simple personal vendetta on your part.

Personally, I don't have any positive feelings for any organization charged with the sole task of destroying families in order to generate revenue for the state. I know, I know, they're charged with protecting children. That's only fodder for press releases. The reality is that their sole job is to destroy a family. Have you ever heard of CPS being the glue that sticks any family they're involved with together?

Nobody ever says boy I am glad CPS got involved or this family would have been toast.

So, I do what every good natured civilian does. I contact families that are involved with them and ask to install surveillance cameras in their homes so that I can catch CPS in lies. So far I have video from Washington County, Wood County, Pleasants County, Morgan County, and Monroe County showing them lying, violating jurisdictional boundaries, or breaking various other laws.

The footage is for sale to the highest bidder, too. You don't get the original, but you do get a copy, and other people have the ability to own a copy of what you own as well. This is solely so that CPS couldn't send in a mole to get all of the footage and keep it from the general population. They've tried that already and got really pissy when they didn't get sole ownership of the footage.

Yes, WTAP, I am thinking of you when I say it's for sale. Run a story, it'd be great. If you don't, someone else will...
anonymous

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2013
Derps a sharp one. Its a good idea
stfu

Acme, PA

#6 Nov 26, 2013
Who was it
derp

United States

#7 Nov 28, 2013
Who was what?
stfu

Hamersville, OH

#8 Nov 28, 2013
That got there kids takin
derp

United States

#9 Nov 28, 2013
Read post number two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Titus Bigelow 7 hr haha 21
would like to date a stripper 8 hr haha 3
Help locate Anthony Scott boiling! 8 hr haha 6
biggie 9 hr haha 5
eMERSON SPEEDWAY 9 hr haha 13
tiffany from backpage (Sep '15) 9 hr nastyskank 11
Erika at Omelet Shoppe 9 hr lolol 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parkersburg Mortgages