traci welch had abortion not miscarriage

Posted in the Parkersburg Forum

Mills

Cottageville, WV

#1 Jun 6, 2013
traci welch had a abortion not a miscarriage. just thought all should know she's a baby killer
yarr

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Jul 9, 2013
Mills wrote:
traci welch had a abortion not a miscarriage. just thought all should know she's a baby killer
Her body, HER CHOICE!
sick

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Jul 16, 2013
That's so messed up. It might be her body but it shouldn't be her choice. I think woman who kill their babies should be sterilized. For every baby that is killed by abortion there is a couple looking for a child to raise and love who can't have them. I think that all abortion clinics should be illegalized and ALL of the doctors whom do it should be killed the same way the kill those innocent babies.
pburg girl

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2013
I agree with the comment above. Keep your damn legs closed instead of running to these clinics every 3 months
Ohio

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Thursday Mar 26
yarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Her body, HER CHOICE!
Is this Traci Welch that work at Pizza Hut in Marietta

“Wicked But Resting”

Since: Aug 14

Atlanta, GA

#6 Thursday Mar 26
My thoughts?

Who cares. Who cares if she had an abortion? It doesn't affect you. Who cares if she works at Pizza Hut? It doesn't affect you unless you choose to go there, she's on shift at the time, and is your waitress (if she is even a waitress). If you don't want a pizza by a "babykiller" then you can choose to go to another pizza hut, claim that you'll hurt their business by not going there anymore and you go there so much they need you to stay open, and then watch them not even notice that you're no longer there.

Get a life.
people suck

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Friday Mar 27
Wow! Why do you think it's OK to post others busy? Unless you would have been the father of that baby I don't think you have a right to put something like this on here. I don't know this women so I don't know the truth but I will say to the others that it's her body, so her choice!! I'm pro-choice but don't agree when it's used the wrong way. There are other reasons to have one other than "they didn't want a baby". Some women should have had one because they did drugs the whole pregnancy!!! So how will that child have a fair fight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parkersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Burnside 6 hr yup 2
cheating husbands (Jun '11) 6 hr yup 22
Bob Newell pictures on a flash drive 10 hr fly on the wall 27
Local Politics Do you approve of Bob Newell as Mayor? Fri City Voter 10
Married and... (Jan '12) Mar 26 bosslady45 12
christian uppole Mar 26 friendofsaiddude 2
Will TINY show up at council tonight? Mar 26 RoxofoxeR 8
Parkersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web