Shot In The Dark...
Uncle D

AOL

#1 Jul 1, 2012
I lost my connection to a very old friend there in Parker. She lived in the area a good long while, waitressed all up and down the river, raised 4 kids local---and resided there from the 60's, thru the 70's, and left in the mid 80's I think it was. She was a well known "character" locally, and to know the woman WAS to love the woman---Her name is Patty White...If you have info as to her whereabouts now, then please share it---and if you have contact with her, all the better---I'll simply give you my name, phone number, or E-Mail Addy to pass along to her---Also, no mind games here please. So my ONE requirement as to YOUR validity, and as to whether or not you do know her will be sorta like "Name That Tune"---'Ceptin' you gotta name her 4 kids, tell me if they were boys or girl's, and for EXTRA SUPER DUPER BONUS POINTS, you gotta give me the nickname of her youngest child---and I imagine the youngest STILL goes by that nickname even today...and if you know Patty, then by golly, who coulda forgot that particular nickname?
And I have pretty much tried other avenues to find her, or the kids: Phone Books, Web based Social Sites, to include even the Parker High ClassMates Membership, in looking for a connection to her, or any of her young un's. AND, there are some folks listed in the phone book thereabouts who may have info, but...I don't want to "cold call" them after all the years since I removed myself as a "local"...I hate that "0utta The Blue" crap my own damn self!!
Oh, and Patty Pearson (AKA: "Patty P.") was Patty White's bestest "runnin' bud", but there again, there are a few "Pearson's" listed local, but NO "Patty", or variation thereof.
Thanks!!
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Someone Aug 21 Sxsabotage 1
Review: Heather C Wellborn Law Offices (Apr '11) Aug 21 iV-Cowl 7
Lake Havasu Tattoo Show Aug 1 wonderland1201 1
On the river this past holiday weeked Jun '15 Who Knew 1
Girls who wants to hook up Jun '15 Letsplay1 3
Losing candidate Jennifer Jones files federal c... (Sep '14) Jun '15 Desert Messenger 8
Review: Innovative Health Jun '15 snowingaspen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Parker Mortgages