Rightous

Elk Grove Village, IL

#1 Apr 27, 2011
What is your story?
What did some jerk do to you and how did you get revenge?
Not one for revenge really but love the stories.
Charmer

Elk Grove Village, IL

#2 Apr 27, 2011
I had a friend that messed me over big time. She has no soul. Anyways I had more then enough. So my revenge was that I knew she cheated on her husband all the time. So I acted like I was still her friend, gained her trust and waited to get the perfect info. I eventually got enough on her to give to her husband. He divorced her and we have been together for about 6 years now.
The truth will set you fr

Elk Grove Village, IL

#3 May 3, 2011
ee
I found out my girlfriend was married. So I broke up with her and she decided to make my life a living hell for months. She even went as far as to pull the I'm pregnant crap on me.
So for revenge I finally gave in to her and took her back. I went along with the whole pregnancy and asked her to marry me. I bought her this very expensive looking fake ring. Had a fake receipt which I knew she would look at, I didn't want her to get it appraised. I got her to keep buying me things and divorce her husband. I even convinced her to put money down on this extravegant dream wedding. Oh and by the way she claimed to have a miscarriage half way though. I had taped a pee strip to the toliet she took a prenancy test without even knowing it, negative as I knew it would be. Then for my revenge two weeks before the wedding I told her I had been two timing her. I had actually taken a dream job out of state. I told her I got the girl pregnant and we were getting married and asked for the ring back. She was devistated and broke. She kept the ring. I heard she tried to pawn it and found out it was worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tuffet 1,744,812
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Anonymous 72,073
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 3,265
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,838
ms 13 1 hr DEAD SERIOUS 7
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 3 hr Presto 750
Narcississtic Pissant Teens Wanna Ban the AR-15 4 hr Libertarian 16

Park Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Park Ridge Mortgages