Police Blotter

There are 2 comments on the Journal & Topics Newspapers story from Jan 14, 2009, titled Police Blotter. In it, Journal & Topics Newspapers reports that:

These items are from Niles Police Department incident reports. The Niles Journal publishes this police blotter every Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal & Topics Newspapers.

paul boubo

Westchester, IL

#1 Jan 19, 2009
this is paul boubo the person that was wrongfully charged.i was beat up by three guys at new years party and i was at st lutharon hospital for broken nose and other injuries,and the only justic i got is lost of polic and fire emergency are you KIDDING ME ... i was at hospital with tow ticket and $2500 emergncy bill
GEORGE

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 1, 2012
Learn how to spell Paul!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min FastandFurious 189,640
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 1,232,043
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 53,457
Ultimate Towing Ripoff Near Park Ridge (Jun '11) 2 hr Chelsy 11
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr _Zoey_ 404
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr _Zoey_ 5,237
Dear Abby 5-22-15 5 hr tiredofit 8
More from around the web

Park Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]