Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871303 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't said what you claimed.
By the time Democrats gained control of the House, the housing collapse was already in motion.
Which department of the Federal Government was supposed to be watching????
Courage in liberals is often mistaken with insanity when RealDave answers questions..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871304 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said it stopped at Pelosi when he was Speaker.
Make up your mind.
Admit RealDave... The buck stops with obama..

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#871305 Mar 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Admit RealDave... The buck stops with obama..
I have always said that.

It is you who won't admit it stopped at Bush as you fricken morons keep blaming Pelosi in 2007 & 2008.

So why is that?

Are you just a liar? Stupid? What?

Loysville, PA

#871306 Mar 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of the time 51% of America thought a mulatto coke snorting pothead Marxist was capable of doing anything that didn't include a ball.
Bush was a Mulatto?

You do know Bush was a drunk & cokehead until the age of 35, right?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871307 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always said that.
It is you who won't admit it stopped at Bush as you fricken morons keep blaming Pelosi in 2007 & 2008.
So why is that?
Are you just a liar? Stupid? What?
One of the happiest moments ever, is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change you Moron.

That's funny too, "liar? Stupid? What?".. We can easily tell where your head is stuck RealDave.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871308 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was a Mulatto?
The hardest thing to learn in RealDave's life for you idiot is which bridge to cross Bush or which -- To burn obama.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#871309 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't said what you claimed.
By the time Democrats gained control of the House, the housing collapse was already in motion.
Which department of the Federal Government was supposed to be watching????
BS, Go back an find what My Boie Lollipop said. I know he said there was no problem with the Savings & Loans.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#871310 Mar 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was a Mulatto?
Stay focused... Dave... Obama is our president (sic). Whenever your brain overloads you inevitably cower in the Bush's.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871311 Mar 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay focused... Dave... Obama is our president (sic). Whenever your brain overloads you inevitably cower in the Bush's.
RealDave's strategy FEAR: F~Forget E~Everything A~And R~Run..
carol

Orlando, FL

#871312 Mar 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Carol you prove what a clueless twit and liar you are. Those of us on the left don't have any hatred for those who achieve success, it's how you do it that makes the difference . A high school friend of mine came up with an idea for a product and started making it in his parents' garage and steadily expanded, hiring workers and when he sold the business became a very rich man. You may have heard about it, Yankee Candle which employs thousands of workers in its manufacturing facility and its retail outlets across the country and in Europe. Do I begrudge him his success? Absolutely not, he provided employment not only with his company but with other companies that sprung up in competition.
Someone like Mitt Romney however made his money taking over companies, loading them with debt, raiding employee pensions , laying people off and shipping jobs overseas.
Your assertion that those on the left are devoid of religious belief is also totally false. Most of the people I go to church with are liberals. My son is an unabashed liberal and even when he's away at college he gets on the Metro on Sunday to attend services at St. John's on Lafayette Park or goes to a Catholic service on the CUA campus.
Your "societal standards" are code for people like you wanting to force your religious bigotry on others.
Jimmy is a mealy mouthed punk who simply parrots every other ignorant right winger on this topic.
Former President Bill Clinton said Bain Capital's record was "sterling". Senator Cory Booker (D) said Obama's misleading ads about Romney's business dealings were "nauseating". The liberal media jumped all over Obama and his campaign ad for lying about Romney killing that woman who died of cancer 5 years after she secured another job and had health benefits.

Maybe you should have taken this into consideration before believing what Obama told you to believe because he wanted to win at all costs.

All invsestors spend their own money in an effort to try and save foundering businesses. Romney was the only one demonized for it.

Far left radicals run the democratic party now. It is they who give moderates like yourself and your friends a bad name.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#871313 Mar 10, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Another moron who doesn't know the difference between your and you're!!
What an "edumacation"
lily she be drinkin extra early she be drinkin or maybe lily she be still drinkin from Happy Hour yesterday
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#871314 Mar 10, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>BS, Go back an find what My Boie Lollipop said. I know he said there was no problem with the Savings & Loans.
Savings and loans? Hah__ROFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

#871315 Mar 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Carol you prove what a clueless twit and liar you are. Those of us on the left don't have any hatred for those who achieve success, it's how you do it that makes the difference . A high school friend of mine came up with an idea for a product and started making it in his parents' garage and steadily expanded, hiring workers and when he sold the business became a very rich man. You may have heard about it, Yankee Candle which employs thousands of workers in its manufacturing facility and its retail outlets across the country and in Europe. Do I begrudge him his success? Absolutely not, he provided employment not only with his company but with other companies that sprung up in competition.
Someone like Mitt Romney however made his money taking over companies, loading them with debt, raiding employee pensions , laying people off and shipping jobs overseas.
Your assertion that those on the left are devoid of religious belief is also totally false. Most of the people I go to church with are liberals. My son is an unabashed liberal and even when he's away at college he gets on the Metro on Sunday to attend services at St. John's on Lafayette Park or goes to a Catholic service on the CUA campus.
Your "societal standards" are code for people like you wanting to force your religious bigotry on others.
Jimmy is a mealy mouthed punk who simply parrots every other ignorant right winger on this topic.
A non-partisan study by the Center for Responsive Politics did an analysis of financial statements filed by members of Congress for 2010 income and net worth.

While President Obama castigates “millionaires and billionaires,” as evil people and largely Republican or conservative and the Democratic millionairs don't get the same attention by the mainstream media, more Democratic members of Congress are wealthier than than Republicans. According to the Center, 36 Senate Democrats and 30 Senate Republicans reported an average net worth in excess of $1 million in 2010.

Also, wealthy Democrats tend to inherit their money as opposed to most Republicans who earn it.

In other words, Democrats are part of the millionaire’s club too.

Demonizing has become a selective business in the quest for power by your party.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#871316 Mar 10, 2013
Dem idiots wrote:
<quoted text>You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged liberal.
New Mexico has pink sunsets.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#871317 Mar 10, 2013
West Virginia University Rifle Team 2013 National Champions!!! Go Mountaineers!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#871318 Mar 10, 2013
What really frustrates me is the left convienently ignores the massive wealth of the Kennedys and John Kerry, a former democrat president and two democrat presidential candidates, but claim the American people simply can't "relate" to the wealth of a republican candidate.

What the heck is up with that?

Loysville, PA

#871319 Mar 10, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>BS, Go back an find what My Boie Lollipop said. I know he said there was no problem with the Savings & Loans.
You mean you are calling up the Super Barney excuse that one Democrat Representative made all of this happen from a minority position in Congress.

"My"? I didn't know you & Barney were that close.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#871320 Mar 10, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, classic authoritarian response.
what do you think is the goal of the New Left Democrats is and that is they want everybody else to be the providers for the Welfare Society who are unfit.
Authoritarianism is a form of social organization characterized by submission to authority as well as the administration of said authority
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarianism

Loysville, PA

#871321 Mar 10, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am focused.
Focused in you having a fit about Obama's admitted drug use in college when you idiots elected a President twice that was such a drunk & cokehead well into his adult life.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#871322 Mar 10, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
New Mexico has pink sunsets.
Obama treats you like a man. He wants us all to wear earrings..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min L Morales 71,271
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min wojar 182,180
last post wins! (Apr '13) 18 min L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min Mandela 68,913
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min IBdaMann 49,363
Gangs in Arlington heights? 1 hr goodoleky 1
Holiday Greetings 2 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Park Ridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Park Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Park Ridge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Park Ridge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

NBC Sports11:28AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports12:05 PM
Packers' Rodgers listed as probable for Lions game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
ESPN 7:39 PM
On the house: Bar offers free tab if Lions win