Study Finds 40 Percent of Suburban High Schoolers Have Tried Cigarettes; 37 Percent Have Had Sex

Sep 4, 2011 Full story: Patch.com

Almost 69 percent of suburban high school students did not drink alcohol in the month before a recently-released study was conducted; 81 percent did not use marijuana.

Full Story
Gustavo

North East, PA

#1 Sep 5, 2011
FIRST
Yeah thats kinda sad
Darrin_17yo

Salem, OR

#2 Sep 5, 2011
add alcohol and pot to that and it sounds like a normal teenager to me!
Rochelle

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Sep 5, 2011
sounds rather conserative to me i'm 15 and i can only think of a couple girls in my class that haven't done anything sexual Most like me started in Jr High
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Sep 5, 2011
I was gonna say how many started out having sex in grade school? I knew girls that were already having sex in the 5th and 6th grade, And even younger,(one dumped me in 5th grade cause she wanted to to go out on car dates with boys old enough to drive, and her parents let her do it) She was preggie in 8th grade, had 3 kids by 3 different guys by the time she should have graduated and this was 50 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,190,561
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Dale 184,889
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min adamski 51,452
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min Cold Front 69,114
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Road Kill Cafe 51,346
Boy falls from bunk bed, dies (Nov '07) Jan '15 Wet backs 64
Teen hit by car in serious condition -- Crime, ... (Apr '08) Jan '15 Justin lutker 22
Park Ridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Park Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:53 am PST

Bleacher Report10:53AM
5 Best Options to Replace A.J. Hawk This Offseason
Bleacher Report12:42 PM
Packers Could Target Maualuga or Draft LB to Replace Hawk
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Green Bay Packers: A Scout's Take on Stephone Anthony and Paul Dawson
Bleacher Report 5:30 PM
Packers Blueprint for Winning Free Agency