BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,256)

Showing posts 125,101 - 125,120 of167,486
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, okay, they made two children, Abel and Cain. Er, hmm, tell us, how'd humanity get so many humans thereafter. Tell us how it all started. Tell us where killer Cain got HIS wife.
Read you Bible!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Only someone who was of Adam's kind, Adam's "species," would have been fit to be his wife. God performed the first marriage right there in the Garden of Eden. And He did it between people of the same race that He specifically created to be the perfect fit.
It doesn't get any better than that
God was the first racist.
Oh, and who was the first slave-owner? check it out. Noah\ Yessir, and throuhgout the millenniums thereafter, not one religion, neither Jewish not Christian nor Hindu, nor Islam, nor Buddhist etc ever condemend or tried to abolish slavery. That was done by laymen, most of them non-religious. Amen to that.

Since: Feb 13

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‏
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?
Please get over it already he won, He's American do you really thing you conservitivies wouldnt show the prooff already if it really existed? Stop Listening to Rush Limbough he is a doper and Fox news also, Try finding a good candiate for next election and stop this nonsense
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

American Lady wrote:
White slaves were owned by Negroes and Indians to such an extent in the South that the Virginia Assembly passed a law against the practice!
"It is enacted that noe negro or Indian though baptized and enjoyned their owne ffreedome shall be capable of any such purchase of christians..."
Christians meant Whites
Statutes of the Virginia Assembly, Vol. 2, pp. 280-81)
http://www.saveyourheritage.com/white_slavery...
A Little History on WHITE SLAVES
Subject: WHITE SLAVES
Rich, White plantation owners joined with the negroes in insulting White slaves and poor White people, referring to them as "poor-white earthscratching scum," "crackers", "redshanks" , "redlegs"
(forerunner of the "redneck" racial insult current nowadays), "Hill Billys" and "Scotland Johnnies". p 110
" A loyalist refugee from Georgia wrote in 1783:'The southern colonies are overrun with a swarm of men from the western parts of Virginia and North Carolina, distinguished by the name of Crackers. Many of these people are descended from the convicts that were transported from Great Britain to Virginia at different times, and inherit so much profligacy from their ancestors, that they are the most abandoned set of men on earth, few on them having the least sense of religion. During the King's Government these Crackers were very troublesome in the settlements they also occasioned frequent disputes with the Indians" (Anthony Stokes, A View of the Constitutions of the British Colonies, quoted in Ekirch, p 193) p 111
http://kentuckysip.homestead.com/whiteslaves....
Only in Kentucky. This from sloopy, patriot birther and American er hmm Pravda Lady all in one. He/she has snuck in with LRS under that slimy rock. Latter doesn't care which gender, as long as it breathes.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are millions of people from all over the world lined up to get here anyway they can???
And as The Black Avenger use to say, Pick a better country .... and move there!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Pick-Better-Country-Ken...
Well, some of them are buying their way in because of various reasons. But just as many are leaving. I have residences in Ghana and Barbados and I know many many others that do as well. So stop sounding like a Parrot and learn something. You sound like an idiot.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Skakalaka, would you rather live in Mexico? How about any country in Africa?? Just take a day trip to any town south of our border and take a good look .... and smell!
<quoted text>
Well, I have spent 15 years of my life outside these United states and my younger sister was born in W. Germany.
Yes, 15 years mostly in Vietnam and South Korea and in each place, you felt like the big white superior man, which must have made the locals laugh heartily. In Germany, even YOU could not bring yourself to feel superior. 15 years?? Big deal.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Skakalaka, would you rather live in Mexico? How about any country in Africa?? Just take a day trip to any town south of our border and take a good look .... and smell!
<quoted text>
Well, I have spent 15 years of my life outside these United states and my younger sister was born in W. Germany.
15 years in the PX, camp, rarely venturing outside those confines, very rarely imbibing yourself with the local culture, gagging at the food and avoiding the locals. I know the kind.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

~~~~~~~~~~O--E--N~~~~~~~~~~
OpEdNews
Progressive - Tough- Liberal
````````
Hillary Clinton's Record of +Failure+ as Secretary of State

Although many commentators have mentioned that Hillary Clinton leaves behind no major achievement as the U.S. Secretary of State, the reality is that she does, several -- and all of them are-- harms -- to the U.S.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Hillary-Clin...

----------OP-ED-NEWS----------
----Progressive-----TOUGH----- -Liberal---------

Hedges v. Obama: Did the Bill of Rights die today?
By Jill (Julia) Dalton

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Hedges-v-Oba...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!!
OK..........will you pass it on ?
YES. I did but will you?
Because I'm for a better America
I am
Not racist,
Not violent,
Just not silent anymore
If any of those things were especially done for black folk they would have never been enacted and Buchanan and Newt Gingrich know it. And that goes for affirmative action as women and other minorities benefit from it as well. White folk benefit from years of inheritance too when you understand the fact that blacks were enslaved in this country much longer than they’ve been free and were basically second class citizens right on up to the mid sixties yet you still have more whites receiving every benefit mentioned. Yeah right, if you’ve given all these benefits especially to blacks then why are white folks sucking them all up?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Rouge. I thought you Birfoons were always whining about Snopes being an unreliable "liberal" source
Then you should have no problem showing me were I said that?
It is hard to deny an actual quote, is it not?
But Google this "Snopes, Obama, college records" and what will you find? They address only one article which is obviously a red herring. Just like the first copy of a birth certificate which was purported to be Obama's. It was obviously a fake .... and a red herring too. It only addresses Occidental College and not the other schools he attended. Next, they at no time show an actual document on who paid for his time at Occidental. But it article uses the term "birther" as a pejorative. Also the overall tone of the article is overall very bias.
So, IMHO, there is no way they can come to the conclusion either way so it should have been listed as unproven and not false.
No learn to read, instead of making your typical troll remarks, try and debunk any of my points!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me out AL, what’s going on here?
“My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him”
Song of Solomon 5:4
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Song-of-S...
All lies, I'm sure, even though the bible says so. Like the lies about Sarah. You're a true atheist, Poppo. And how do I know that? Easy. You persist on quoting the bible, word for word.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

sbesey wrote:
<quoted text>
Please get over it already he won, He's American do you really thing you conservitivies wouldnt show the prooff already if it really existed? Stop Listening to Rush Limbough he is a doper and Fox news also, Try finding a good candiate for next election and stop this nonsense
Next time "you" might TRY going to the end, and get the GIST of the conversation, before putting your 2 cents in !!!

O
R

Reading a lil bit of "evidence" WE have of disputing he is "eligible" ...

Before inserting FOOT!:)
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones”
Psalm 137:9 (King James Version)
Very god-like, that. Take that, you little bastard, wham, against the wall. Ahhh, that was satisfying, thank you God.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should have no problem showing us YOUR source.
The one I read was not conducted by any reputable polling firm and only 77 where climate scientists. I wonder if you polled Joe Bastardi?
Er, Rogue, still awaiting so many of YOUR sources.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would anyone not know that Rogue?
We know the son of man (if he existed at all) was no Mexican even if his name was Jesus. Or Hay-SOOS if you prefer. LOL
Ha ha
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, some of them are buying their way in because of various reasons. But just as many are leaving. I have residences in Ghana and Barbados and I know many many others that do as well. So stop sounding like a Parrot and learn something. You sound like an idiot.
I love Ghana. Just love it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
White slaves were owned by Negroes and Indians to such an extent in the South that the Virginia Assembly passed a law against the practice!
"It is enacted that noe negro or Indian though baptized and enjoyned their owne ffreedome shall be capable of any such purchase of christians..."
Christians meant Whites
Statutes of the Virginia Assembly, Vol. 2, pp. 280-81)
http://www.saveyourheritage.com/white_slavery ...
A Little History on WHITE SLAVES
Subject: WHITE SLAVES
Rich, White plantation owners joined with the negroes in insulting White slaves and poor White people, referring to them as "poor-white earthscratching scum," "crackers", "redshanks" , "redlegs"
(forerunner of the "redneck" racial insult current nowadays), "Hill Billys" and "Scotland Johnnies". p 110
" A loyalist refugee from Georgia wrote in 1783:'The southern colonies are overrun with a swarm of men from the western parts of Virginia and North Carolina, distinguished by the name of Crackers. Many of these people are descended from the convicts that were transported from Great Britain to Virginia at different times, and inherit so much profligacy from their ancestors, that they are the most abandoned set of men on earth, few on them having the least sense of religion. During the King's Government these Crackers were very troublesome in the settlements they also occasioned frequent disputes with the Indians" (Anthony Stokes, A View of the Constitutions of the British Colonies, quoted in Ekirch, p 193) p 111
http://kentuckysip.homestead.com/whiteslaves ....
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in Kentucky. This from sloopy, patriot birther and American er hmm Pravda Lady all in one. He/she has snuck in with LRS under that slimy rock. Latter doesn't care which gender, as long as it breathes.
Instead of attacking any of her points you resort to a personal attack! And you wonder why so many people hold you in contempt? Sad, very sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, Rogue, still awaiting so many of YOUR sources.
Everyone has been posted or explained. You have still never shown us that F-14 were used "in" the Vietnam War.
And I stand on my point that the Democrat controlled Congress defunded the South Vietnamese. The request was for $1,2 billion ($100 million per month) and we gave them only $700 million so the money ran out in early 1975 and the rest is history.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, why aren't you living there instead of Morrow, GA. The only place that makes Morrow look somewhat descent is South Shitcago. I told you I would not be caught alive or dead at the Southlake Mall after the sunsets!!!
Oh, for those of you who do not know, Grady Mem. is were they take people who are uninsured!!! They also have a lot of experience with gun shot victims.

Morrow police investigate shooting at Southlake Mall

Posted: Dec 31, 2012 1:21 PM EST
Updated: Jan 28, 2013 1:21 PM EST
By Mandi Milligan -

MORROW, GA (CBS ATLANTA)-
Morrow police are investigating a shooting in the parking lot of the Southlake Mall.

Polices aid a man in his 20s was shot and taken to Grady Memorial Hospital. The victim was alert and conscious.

Police have not released any other information, including information about a suspect.

CBSAtlanta.com will have more information as it becomes available.

Copyright 2012 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
WE, Kentucky BECAME a state in 1792 ... 15th State ...
Right AFTER the 13 Colonies!

Long before many, many more did!

You think Kentucky isn't FULL of History ... dumchit!

In 1717, it was proposed that a qualification for election to the South Carolina Assembly was to be "the ownership of one white man." (Journals of the Commons House of Assembly of the Province of South Carolina: 1692-1775, volume 5,pp.294-295)

" It is enacted that no negro or Indian though baptized and enjoyned their owne ffreedome shall be capable of any such purchase of Christians [white slaves]...."......Statute s of the Virginia Assemble, Vo. 2,pp.280-81...[This statute was passed in 1670 to stop the growing 'problem', brought to a head especially by the purchasing of white females slaves by blacks and Indians].

In 1654 Henry whistler called the White slaves of Barbados "rubbish, rogues and whores" (Journal of the West Indian Expedition) p 111

In England they were referred to by Edmund Burke as a "swinish multitude," by Samuel Johnson as "rabble" and by Sir Josiah Child as "loose, vagrant .vicious people." p 111

historians have failed to consistently describe White chattel by the scientifically accurate term for their condition, that of a slave. By avoiding this description, many academics have perpetuated the propaganda of the plutocracy which inflicted these horrors upon White humanity. p 112

"Contemporary observers described it (being a servant) as 'white slavery' and referred to indentured servants as 'White Slaves." (Beckles, p
71) p 112

http://kentuckysip.homestead.com/whiteslaves....

When states became states

http://www.50states.com/statehood.htm...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 125,101 - 125,120 of167,486
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Park Ridge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Park Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance