BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,733)

Showing posts 114,641 - 114,660 of167,404
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
4th Straight Year: Obama Thanksgiving Resolution Doesn’t Thank God
Washington, DC | 11/22/12 1:53 PM
For the fourth straight year, the Thanksgiving resolution from President Barack Obama fails to actually thank God — which is the fundamental reason why Thanksgiving is observed.
http://www.lifenews.com/
Oct 3, 1863:
Lincoln proclaims official Thanksgiving holiday
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/li ...
<quoted text>
Fourth straight year Wojo cannot accept that 90+% of all Americans believe in God. Obama can still wish atheists a happy Harvest Feast.
They were referring to his weekly address, not his Thanksgiving Proclamation.

Again you both fail at fact-checking.

"On Thanksgiving Day, Americans everywhere gather with family and friends to recount the joys and blessings of the past year. This day is a time to take stock of the fortune we have known and the kindnesses we have shared, GRATEFUL FOR THE GOD-GIVEN BOUNTY (emphasis added) that enriches our lives. As many pause to lend a hand to those in need, we are also reminded of the indelible spirit of compassion and mutual responsibility that has distinguished our Nation since its earliest days."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor jacqazz. No ammo huh? Being an American is what jacqazz? Tell us with all your worldly knowledge what it means to be an American from your non-American self. And yes you are the worst at being holier than thou. No questions about it. Name calling jacqazz? Take a look at your very own post! LMAO!!! Insignificant and irrelevant.
Hope he kept one in the chamber! Hell, one is all that is needed, he can't miss that bighead.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
God's country son.
Exactly!!! That's where God put all the backwards thinkers, the racist fools, the idiots, the bigoted Bible thumpers, the good-ole-boys, the braggards, the slow movers, the slow thinkers, the lazy, the politically blind, and the name callers. LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The Afghan Quarterback

The coach had put together the perfect team for the Chicago Bears. The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in Afghanistan . In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Afghan Muslim soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.

KABOOM!

He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.

KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car going 90 mph.

BULLS-EYE!

"I've got to get this guy!" Coach said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!"

So, he brings him to the States, teaches him the great game of football and the Bears go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young Afghan is hailed as the great hero of football, and when the coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants is to call his mother.

"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"

"I don't want to talk to you, says the old Muslim woman."You are not my son!"

"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among thousands of adoring fans."

"No! Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!" The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says,

"I will never forgive you for making us move to Chicago "

jameson

Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

last information
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!! That's where God put all the backwards thinkers, the racist fools, the idiots, the bigoted Bible thumpers, the good-ole-boys, the braggards, the slow movers, the slow thinkers, the lazy, the politically blind, and the name callers. LMAO!!!
Nothing but meaningless drivel.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you are part of the 47% that live in the south.
Ever hear of Watts or East L.A.? There are a lot of ghettos and barrios in SOUTHERN Caliphonia!
http://projects.latimes.com/mapping-la/neighb...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of Watts or East L.A.? There are a lot of ghettos and barrios in SOUTHERN Caliphonia!
http://projects.latimes.com/mapping-la/neighb...
Of course I have heard of both Watts and East LA, but that has no connection with the 47% that live in the South. Why do you bring it up?

Never heard of Caliphonia. Is that near FloriDUH?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing but meaningless drivel.
Now you are calling yourself meaningless drivel? We knew it all along, but thanks for confirming it. LMAO!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

jameson wrote:
last information
Hows Global Warming in Latvia?
England is flooding again. This is their third flood so far this year. 2012 will go down as one of the wettest and coldest year in a hundred years.
Oh, France has also had a very wet year and their grape harvest is the worst in 40 years and their champagnes are all but ruined. And you know the Frenchies and their wine. Time for another revolution after they were told to drink vinegar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

You'd have thought that the atheists would be upset by this.

Jamie Foxx Calls Obama 'Our Lord And Savior' During Soul Train Awards 2012 Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://projects.latimes.com/mapping-la/neighb ...
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I have heard of both Watts and East LA, but that has no connection with the 47% that live in the South. Why do you bring it up?
Never heard of Caliphonia. Is that near FloriDUH?
Well, they you don't mind sight see in Watts or East L.A.? You see, at least hear in Florida you can have a glove box gun.
Oh, I'm sorry, I misspelled Kaliphonia!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Silly me, and I thought Global Warming would bring drought too!

UK's deadly floods head north
North of England and north Wales brace for flooding as heavy rains kill at least two people in the south.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2012/11/...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with Governor Romney...
I’d feel more comfortable with slick Willy back in the white house!
This moron is an embarrassment not only to his race but more importantly to our nation!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is it that neither the majority of the nation nor blacks share your view?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because only nut cases share his views.
I should have added nor does the rest of the world share his/her pathetic loser view
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, next you come up with "I'm rubber and you're glue"! LMAO!!! Pay your fair share and shut up.
WOW!!!...and all that coming from a birther who lives in the south, home of the 47% who do not pay. Suggest you, and your state, start paying, before you start throwing stones at me. LMAO!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://projects.latimes.com/mapping-la/neighb ...
<quoted text>
Well, they you don't mind sight see in Watts or East L.A.? You see, at least hear in Florida you can have a glove box gun.
Oh, I'm sorry, I misspelled Kaliphonia!
More babble from the Lifer from FloriDUH!!!

You should really try to become more politically correct now that you live in a blue state.

Hey, FloriDUH is also one of the 47% states who do not pay income tax. What are your thoughts on that?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Silly me, and I thought Global Warming would bring drought too!
UK's deadly floods head north
North of England and north Wales brace for flooding as heavy rains kill at least two people in the south.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2012/11/...
England is a tiny little island in the North Atlantic. Go big, Rogue, quit citing local regional examples wiilya?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Transcript of Romney's 47% Speech:
Romney: I say that because there's the percent that's, "Oh, you were born with a silver spoon," you know, "You never had to earn anything," and so forth. And, and frankly, I was born with a silver spoon, which is the greatest gift you could have, which is to get born in America. I'll tell ya, there is—95 percent of life is set up for you if you're born in this country. And I remember going to—sorry just to bore you with stories—but I was, when I was back in my private equity days, we went to China to buy a factory there, employed about 20,000 people, and they were almost all young women between the ages of about 18 and 22 or 23. They were saving for potentially becoming married, and they worked in these huge factories, they made various small appliances, and as we were walking through this facility, seeing them work, the number of hours they worked per day, the pittance they earned, living in dormitories with little bathrooms at the end with maybe ten rooms. And the rooms, they had 12 girls per room, three bunk beds on top of each other. You've seen them.

Audience member: Oh, yeah.

Romney: And around this factory was a fence, a huge fence with barbed wire, and guard towers. And we said, "Gosh, I can't believe that you, you know, you keep these girls in." They said, "No, no, no—this is to keep other people from coming in. Because people want so badly to come work in this factory that we have to keep them out, or they'll just come in here and start working and try and get compensated. So, we—this is to keep people out." And they said, "Actually, Chinese New Year, is the girls go home, sometimes they decide they've saved enough money and they don't come back to the factory." And he said, "And so on the weekend after Chinese New Year, there'll be a line of people hundreds long outside the factory, hoping that some girls haven't come back and they can come to the factory. And so, as we were experiencing this for the first time, for me to see a factory like this in China some years ago, the Bain partner I was with turned to me and said, "You know, 95 percent of life is settled if you're born in America." This is an amazing land. And what we have is unique, and fortunately it is so special we're sharing it with the world. I'm concerned about the future, but also optimistic as I said, and I look forward to getting America back on track, and having people plan on bringing their ideas and their dreams to this country. We get big dreamers, by the way. Oh, I just, we didn't talk about immigration today. Gosh, I'd love to bring in more legal immigrants that have skill
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/f...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, you are a dipshat of the highest order! Memory problems? This is oil and gas country. Lots of taxes paid here, thank you very much. Next contestant!
Yea, so what? The topic is the 47% of the people who do not pay income tax, not companies. Once again, you display your stupidity. LMAO!!!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Speaking of paying, how's the financial state of Klownifornia? Oh yea, it's broke because of the idiotic liberals in charge. Pay your share and shut up. Damn moocher!
I've already proven to you that the 47% live in the south. Being a foolish birther, you will probably have trouble accepting the truth. LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 114,641 - 114,660 of167,404
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Park Ridge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Park Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance