Scandal Rocks Park Ridge Mayoral Race

There are 6 comments on the cbs2chicago.com story from Apr 1, 2009, titled Scandal Rocks Park Ridge Mayoral Race. In it, cbs2chicago.com reports that:

On its surface, the race for mayor of Park Ridge revolves around intensely local issues, such as finding a site for a new police station, or preventing flooding on the Des Plaines River.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbs2chicago.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Park Ridge Person

Bartlett, IL

#62 Apr 11, 2009
Hey everyone! Linda Szczepanski no longer appears as an employee on the www.Empowerpr.com website. I hope she didn't quit before the election! Results say Howard lost. I guess Linda lost too!
Concerned Citizen

Aurora, IL

#63 Jun 6, 2009
According to the Cook County Treasurer, former Mayor Howard P. Frimark failed to pay his 2007 2nd installment property tax bill, and it looks like he's failed to pay his 2008 1st installment property tax bill too.
After over-seeing two consecutive years of millions of dollars in deficit spending by the City of Park Ridge we find former Mayor Howard hasn't managed to keep his personal accounts in order either.
If you don't believe this go to the Cook County Treasurer website. It's a resource for anyone in Cook County that wants to find the dead beats in this town.
IN THE KNOW

Springfield, IL

#64 Sep 20, 2009
Hysterical is BUSTED!
INTERESTING

Brookfield, IL

#65 Mar 8, 2010
How do you know when LINDA SKI is lying?
She's moving her lips....
Careful sweety....drinking and driving is ILLEGAL!!!
TYPICAL

Brookfield, IL

#66 Mar 8, 2010
nice...seems this girl is still active in rosemary mulligan little group.
I cant wait to see what she comes up with this time..lol
Huh

Chicago, IL

#67 Apr 23, 2011
Good to see that trash finally out of pr !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Mothra 53,024
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min RoxLo 1,224,009
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min TRD 69,794
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Guru 187,818
College Scandals 4 hr music 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Red_Forman 5,947
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr Red_Forman 5,211
More from around the web

Park Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]