Police Sergeant Suspended Without Pay

Police Sergeant Suspended Without Pay

There are 34 comments on the Journal & Topics Newspapers story from Aug 5, 2010, titled Police Sergeant Suspended Without Pay. In it, Journal & Topics Newspapers reports that:

Des Plaines police and fire commissioners voted to suspend Sgt. Matt Hicks, an 18-year veteran of the police department, without pay today .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal & Topics Newspapers.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stroke

Chicago, IL

#23 Sep 9, 2010
best buy computers all have viruses.

Best Buy

Chicago, IL

#24 Sep 9, 2010
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, SO WHAT?

People will still be stupid enough to shop with us.
Two Men and a Truck

Chicago, IL

#25 Sep 11, 2010
Marty thanks for coming through for me. I knew I could count on you.

Meanwhile, at all costs everybody should avoid doing business with Maximum Chimney Service. They are rip off artists.
Best Buy

Chicago, IL

#26 Sep 11, 2010
Two Men and a Truck wrote:
Marty thanks for coming through for me. I knew I could count on you.
Meanwhile, at all costs everybody should avoid doing business with Maximum Chimney Service. They are rip off artists.
We're rip off artists too. Doesn't matter. People are stupid. Our business is doing great! Well, we do have to give the media a little credit for always looking the other way, when we screw people over. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Best Buy

Harwood Heights, IL

#27 Sep 11, 2010
And I lov what our main office is doing. They're sick of all the whiners complaining about our poor customer service. Why not make death threats? It's just the internet.

If the opportunity presents itself for these threats to be carried out, they'll be no proof. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#28 Sep 12, 2010
I love Best Buy. Low prices, excellent customer service and great selection. No wonder they are on the top of the list.
Nick

Berwyn, IL

#29 Sep 12, 2010
sherry Loriss wrote:
he is a theif when i was arrested all my daughters video tapes and nitendo 64 was stolen made a report was reambursed all that was missing, he came to my home several times just to check and see what i was up too and harrased me also for no reason!i know how hicks works.
Sherry, should I post your criminal history? Your word means nothing! Your the cause of your family past problems! Fade away, cause problems in Aurora and please stay out of Des Plaines. You forgot those items were traded for crack! Enjoy!

RJF Dupage

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#30 Sep 12, 2010
KnightPirate wrote:
I love Best Buy. Low prices, excellent customer service and great selection. No wonder they are on the top of the list.
Top of What List? Top Ten Most Wanted? Why do you trolls so blatantly support corporate fascism? Because Obama does?

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

With A Heart Of Gold

#31 Sep 12, 2010
RJF Dupage wrote:
<quoted text>
Top of What List? Top Ten Most Wanted? Why do you trolls so blatantly support corporate fascism? Because Obama does?
Give it up Ron. Best Buy is a great success story and you are a failure. End of story.

RJF Dupage

Location hidden

#32 Sep 12, 2010
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up Ron. Best Buy is a great success story and you are a failure. End of story.
They are corporate criminals who will go down with Forest City as soon as Obama loses power.

The fact you support them, simply shows your depravity.

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

With A Heart Of Gold

#33 Sep 12, 2010
RJF Dupage wrote:
<quoted text>
They are corporate criminals who will go down with Forest City as soon as Obama loses power.
The fact you support them, simply shows your depravity.
Maybe you could get a job at Best Buy and quit sponging off Family Man.

RJF Dupage

Location hidden

#34 Sep 12, 2010
KnightPirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could get a job at Best Buy and quit sponging off Family Man.
You're acting like you already work for Best Boy. Nobody says good things about that wretched company for free.

KnightPirate

“Supporting The Girl...”

With A Heart Of Gold

#35 Sep 13, 2010
RJF Dupage wrote:
<quoted text>
You're acting like you already work for Best Boy. Nobody says good things about that wretched company for free.
Ha, ha, ha, Best Boy, a Freudian slip. Your pedophilla is never far from the surface you wretched pervert.

-Kevin-

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#36 Mar 2, 2013
lol

Pedo huh KP?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 min RACE 1,675
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 min RACE 2,700
Word (Dec '08) 4 min RACE 6,419
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,395,334
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min RACE 8,890
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Marlo Thomas 102,484
Help 23 min Dancer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Park Ridge Mortgages