Man stabbed to death in Des Plaines

Man stabbed to death in Des Plaines

There are 13 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 15, 2008, titled Man stabbed to death in Des Plaines. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Police in the Chicago suburb of Des Plaines are investigating the fatal stabbing of a man on a street corner near his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

eilliam

Wheaton, IL

#1 Jun 25, 2008
i feeel realy bad for Isreal because he was only calling a girl not doing anything to when ashurui killed for no reason i think that he has mental problems
dp ig

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 29, 2008
kiki rots in hell ashur aint got no mental problems kiki thaught he was hard beatin up on kids like ashur and ashur handled his so no ones cares about kiki he wont be missed
DP killa ggs

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 30, 2008
mann BUMB kiki that dude abuse and thought he wuz gonna b all hard n stuff but he can go to hell now for tryna be all hard and now he dead

FREE ASHURRR!!
ness

Carol Stream, IL

#5 Oct 19, 2008
man both of them is dumb for gang banging shit!!! look at it now on in jail nd other dead
omg

Chicago, IL

#6 Oct 27, 2008
DP killa ggs relax tough boy, y are u so angry? mommy and daddy didnt pay enough attention to u, had a tough childhood? joing the group and grow the F*** up!
omg

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 27, 2008
dp ig wrote:
kiki rots in hell ashur aint got no mental problems kiki thaught he was hard beatin up on kids like ashur and ashur handled his so no ones cares about kiki he wont be missed
ur an idiot, wat if something were to happened to u, u selfish little boy, ur family and friends would have to deal with the consequences of u thinking ur a little ganster and thinking the whole world is against u grow up,and god bless you
vanessa

Carol Stream, IL

#8 Nov 4, 2008
screw gangs
cold harted killa

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 8, 2008
kiki is a bitch and he had somthing coming and his paps is a bitch too and also he got somthing coming bitch amor
Seymore

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2008
Des Plaines sucks. I am glad I no longer live in that hell hole they call a suburb.
Mom

Des Plaines, IL

#12 Dec 10, 2008
DP killa ggs wrote:
mann BUMB kiki that dude abuse and thought he wuz gonna b all hard n stuff but he can go to hell now for tryna be all hard and now he dead
FREE ASHURRR!!
You think your real tuff, but you and everybody else didn't have the balls to stand up to him.
Mom

Des Plaines, IL

#13 Dec 10, 2008
dp ig wrote:
You will rot in hell.
Seymore

United States

#15 Dec 11, 2008
Hey "Mom" Do yourself a favor. Get out of Des Plaines.
kiki

Chicago, IL

#16 May 4, 2012
dp killa watch your self nikka dnt be sayin shit like dat if I find out who you are ur gona be the one roting in hell pine court love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Into The Night 60,047
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,660
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min OzRitz 1,394,925
Insane Popes 34th Hoyne Park (Nov '12) 3 hr Haha 19
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 3 hr WasteWater 39
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 70,719
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr GEORGIA 8,865
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Park Ridge Mortgages