Curious

Louin, MS

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Does anyone know Tommy Conner ? Old friend want to know wht he is up to these days?
LINDA

Brevard, NC

#2 Aug 10, 2010
Yes, he's a good friend of mine. Tommy's always glad to hear from old friends, especially old girl friends. He's single now. my advice call him, he'll be up for anything.
Sarah Conner

Grass Valley, CA

#3 Aug 10, 2010
Yeah, well Tommy and I have been back and forth you could say... Sort of like a time machine. You see my brother and I have always had pretty extraordinary lives. Before I had my son (Tommy's nephew )- John, we were always on the go , laughing and just hanging out all the time, but this "guy" came into town (I don't want to say any names but I'll just call him " T-800 " for now...) and sort of ruined all the fun we had.

Ever since then Tommy, John and I have been just having the strangest dreams about the end of the world. Stranger than that, Tommy got a job at Skynet and for now reason (well, not exactly), tried to blow the place up.

I actually tried to have a normal relationship for a while to a great guy named Kyle Reece but that didn't work out and I think Tommy felt he was behind the scenes so much that that was the reason why. It could also be the fact that Tonmy was always asking why John looked so much like Kyle... Who knows?

All I know is that John is strong like Tommy and that there is a dark future ahead.
I remember a conversation that I had with Kyle, he talked about "Defense network computers. New... powerful... hooked into everything, trusted to run it all. They say it got smart, a new order of intelligence. Then it saw all people as a threat, not just the ones on the other side. Decided our fate in a microsecond: extermination."
I asked him :"Did you see this war?"
"No." Kyle said... He grew up after. In the ruins... starving... hiding from Hunter-Killers. Aerial and ground patrol machines built in automated factories.

So I've just been working out, teaching John how to hack into ATM machines (only if he needs money in an emergency), oh and I bought John a dirt bike too so he's pretty good riding it. He asked me if it could outrun a semi-truck the other day? He's really got an imagination.

But yeah, Tommy is not around much anymore . I think Skynet really got the best of him.
hmm

Erin, TN

#4 Oct 31, 2010
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min President Trump 1,394,738
Louis trashes the broad. 17 min Louie is truth 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,031
Redundancy from WILDBILL 23 min 9th Ave 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min Ize Found 70,709
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Orleans 216,585
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr Red_Forman 1,108
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Park Ridge Mortgages