Woman shot in Norridge, man in custody

Woman shot in Norridge, man in custody

There are 8 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 25, 2012, titled Woman shot in Norridge, man in custody. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A woman was shot in Norridge about midnight in a domestic dispute and a man described by police as a "person of interest" is in custody, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Rachel

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2012
I cant believe it. He was nice to her they look like the perfect couple. I knw him like his from the family... I feel sorry for the kids
lalalalala

Schererville, IN

#2 Mar 26, 2012
I think that its very important for these small town busy bodies to not talk out of place there are small children involved which will be going threw a hard enough time as it is. God bless the family
You are ignorant

Oak Park, IL

#4 Mar 26, 2012
What kind of person writes this!?! There is a woman struggling for her life in the hospital and you have nerve to write something ignorant like this. There is no excuse for what he did and people should mind their own buisness.
ignorant

Schererville, IN

#5 Mar 27, 2012
i dont understand how the rude commenters are ok with falling asleep at night after making such rude comments that are totally unexceptable. The only words that should be coming from ne one is prayers for this family at this sad sad time.
wow

Elmwood Park, IL

#6 Mar 27, 2012
Well, he doesn't need to worry about not getting serviced enough! He will get plenty in prison!
pathetic

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 27, 2012
What kind of person makes excuses for what he did and the pain that he caused his own family..especially his kids! You have alot of nerve posting some shit like that in this horrible situation.
ignorant

Schererville, IN

#8 Mar 27, 2012
to shoot your wife .... mother of your children ..... a friend .... under no circumstances is this acceptable in any way .... there are alternatives to get rid of someone but to shoot a gun in attempt to kill ... he was obviously ill in the head .... thoughts to the family and may she return home shortly
LOVE

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 27, 2012
silence wrote:
I was servicing him weekly & he was unhappy about not getting it all the time

i beth u so happy and glad? that was something that u anounce to the public. no the kids r the one sufering wondering wat happen to dad n y he do that to there mother? u should keep ur comments to ur self or dnt say nothing at all.. he was a good father but i cant judge him only god can. n i dnt say that was right,im upset because he thru his life away just for nothing.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,249,789
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dr Guru 191,745
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Jingle 53,884
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min Ratloder 70,125
News 3 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Lady Gaga confuses Chicago festivals in Pride P... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
News New life for downtown Des Plaines townhouse pro... 2 hr Cathy Kostrzeski 1
More from around the web

Park Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Park Ridge Mortgages