Park Ridge Man Dies In Car Blaze

Park Ridge Man Dies In Car Blaze

There are 5 comments on the story from Aug 26, 2011, titled Park Ridge Man Dies In Car Blaze. In it, reports that:

David Wayne Gooding, 46, of Park Ridge, died Wednesday night inside a car in a fire that he may have set himself, according to the Pioneer Press.

Join the discussion below, or

Watertown, WI

#1 Aug 27, 2011
I don't understand how someone could set themself on fire and go through with it. Maybe something else happened?

Schererville, IN

#2 Aug 27, 2011
Agreed, that's one of the most long and painful ways you could do to end your own life. Sounds a little fishy.

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2011
My sincere condolences to the family, so sad.

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 30, 2011
I knew Dave and I wouldn't be able to say he didn't commit suicide because you never know what's going on in someones head but he wouldn't have set himself on fire. I don't care if there was a note and I don't care what is ruled. He had a family he loved and he didn't do this.....

Broadview, IL

#5 Aug 31, 2011
I agree. I knew Dave as well. Something is not right here. More investigation is needed before they are so fast to say it's a suicide. I hadn't heard about a suicide note if there was one, and I need to know more before I am satisfied. My sincere condolences to the Gooding family. Dave was a kind man with a zest for life. He will be missed terribly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,316,022
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 202,248
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min mdbuilder 55,699
Abby 11-30-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 9
Is Leftist Jew George Soros funding Chicago "p... 1 hr Whipthemblackasses 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 8,210
News Chicago Protesters Block High-End Stores, Deman... 2 hr serfs up 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Park Ridge Mortgages