UNDOCUMENTED STUDENTS: School Fears S...

UNDOCUMENTED STUDENTS: School Fears Students at Texas Conference Co...

There are 45 comments on the Fox4KC story from May 18, 2010, titled UNDOCUMENTED STUDENTS: School Fears Students at Texas Conference Co.... In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Attending college is perfectly legal for many undocumented students in the state of Kansas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Willlikesjava

Mission, KS

#43 May 21, 2010
Please send them, but let me know what kind of car their driving. I want to send the Texas imigration authorities an anonomous tip about some human summuglers!
I see stupid people

Olathe, KS

#44 May 21, 2010
Lynda wrote:
<quoted text>
See this is where we are having the issue...You are lumping all Americans into the stereotype that we are all on welfare, cant take care of our kids, and dont want to do our own work because we dont want to get our "suits" dirty. That is where you are wrong. There are hundreds of thousands of Americans that dont qualify for welfare or food stamps cause the system says they make too much money, so they have to do without, yet they see undocumented people coming over and having babies and getting all these benfits that they cant have. It is frustrating to them that they have to work their butts off and these others can sit at home and have babies and stay. I grew up being raised by a single mother that worked 3 different jobs to make sure she didnt have to ask for assistance. I learned the value of work and the money I make. Like I said before, if you want to come here to make a better life for you and your family I am all for that, just do it legally. Follow the rules, dont act like you are above the law. Is that too much to ask for?
Drop another anchor baby your just jealous and your safe. You can get more welfare and more freebies. Stop showing your stupidity. We are all tired of working so your brown ass can get it all for free.
samson

AOL

#45 May 26, 2010
ILLEGALS; do pay taxes they just don,t get it back gov keeps all of it, was on the new,s. cussing other people does not help ,and he or she is right. we got to many freeloarder,s in this country,and not hispanic.
anonymous

Bastrop, TX

#46 May 28, 2010
Wow i just read this whole thread and i was surprised on all the info people are throwing out. Okay here is what i think. Both parties are absolutely right and yet they are wrong. For the people that are against illegals, i keep seing something about "taking away my tax money." while this may be true, it shouldnt be the real problem. The tax money that helps people out isnt but a small percentage of it (believe it or not). Huge amounts of the tax paid goes to bigger things, such as the war. Which brings us to the next point, illegal do pay taxes. The only difference is that they dont get it back. While this might not be true for all illegals, it should still give you a picture of responsibility. There is also a misconception about "anchor babies." Now lets be honest here.. Everybody at some point of their life will have a baby or a family to build. People are saying that its the sole purpose of illegals to have them, thats not true at all.

While i do agree that being illegal its a bad thing, i still dont see why they wouldnt be given a chance to be successful.

I also read an earlier post about americans being "lazy" and not wanting to work more than 8hrs. Thats another misconception, ive known americans to be very hard workers. This is a country that has been build by the sweat and blood of many people.

All i can conclude from this whole thread is that people still have a barrier a hate and egoism. Its funny how people still dont want to admit it, as some people pointed out that it wasnt about race or ethnicity. This is a never ending story, it repeats itself.

Sorry for the long post and for any misspellings that i might have.
samson

AOL

#47 May 28, 2010
you said it perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Overland Park bans pit bulls (Jul '06) Dec '16 What 181
News Keighley Alyea Latest: Missing Teen's Family & ... (Oct '09) Oct '16 Your cousin Sarah 116
Debate: Health Care - Oakley, KS (Dec '09) Jan '16 Nigerian Prince T... 6
News BCS Overland Park, KS Reports Year to Date Incr... (Aug '10) Aug '15 lgmester 4
News Cop Does Heartfelt Favor for Shoplifting Mom (Jul '15) Jul '15 Spotted Girl 4
News Cop pays for groceries, baby items of homeless ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Dee 1
Raised in Quinter (Jan '09) Apr '15 seth 3

Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Park Mortgages