United States

#2 Jul 24, 2012
gotya wrote:
Does anyone know dirt on this crazy thiefing bi**h
Who are you?????
rebel

Brookfield, CT

#3 Jul 24, 2012
cool topic, havent seen her name in like a week. its so funny complainin on here about some girl. if u need to know dirt on her y dont u wait a day then wait til there are 30 comments on here. then u can read 2 different ppl claiming to be her then 3 ppl claimin to be the real her. then u will know everthing you need to know.
gotya

Haslet, TX

#4 Jul 24, 2012
I know alot of dirt on her she steals form people and does nothin but lie and she loves to start drama and she likes to run her mouth about people and cant back it up i feel sry for danail havein to put up with a girl thats f up in the head and all the drama she comes with he dont need it he deserves better then that low life
rebel

Brookfield, CT

#5 Jul 24, 2012
i dunno who u are megan, but i think u must be pretty awesome to have this many haters. u run ur mouth and lie and start drama. u sound like every other girl on the planet. wild guess ur man chose u over "gotya" or thats her ex? lol
gotya

Haslet, TX

#6 Jul 24, 2012
Ur wld guess is wrong rebel im just a friend worried about a friend and danial is one of my gd friends
rebel

Brookfield, CT

#7 Jul 24, 2012
and u think cryin about it on here and having 15 ppl read about it will solve anything? no all ur doing is making urself look like a jealous ex or a desperate child turning to social media.
DUH!

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2012
rebel wrote:
cool topic, havent seen her name in like a week. its so funny complainin on here about some girl. if u need to know dirt on her y dont u wait a day then wait til there are 30 comments on here. then u can read 2 different ppl claiming to be her then 3 ppl claimin to be the real her. then u will know everthing you need to know.
Right... When megan writes about people meeting her and she is better ect. That is the real her.
She is a sleezy no good who*e. Enough said
DUH!

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2012
gotya wrote:
Ur wld guess is wrong rebel im just a friend worried about a friend and danial is one of my gd friends

Daniel is just as bad as her. They do drugs and steal TOGETHER
DUH!

United States

#10 Jul 24, 2012
gotya wrote:
If he is your good friend why can't you even spell his name? It's daniel not danail lol
gotya

Haslet, TX

#11 Jul 24, 2012
I agree with duh u should see the shit megan puts on her and im not a girl im one of dan guy friend and how about u stut up and mind ur on rebal bc u dont know wut ur talking about and i seen were u have talked trash on this website u have no room to talk
David

Haslet, TX

#12 Jul 26, 2012
Skanky slu*
wtf

United States

#13 Jul 26, 2012
Omg posts like THESE are so annoying. Another jealous girl starting stuff with another. Enough said. Get a life. Read a book or something.
miss

Haslet, TX

#14 Jul 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
Omg posts like THESE are so annoying. Another jealous girl starting stuff with another. Enough said. Get a life. Read a book or something.
Jealous? Bahahahahahahahah of what? She has a huge as$ gap between her teeth, a big muffin top, no job, lives with her mommy, and has slept with the whole st. Fran. Co! Lmao
ladybug

Haslet, TX

#15 Jul 27, 2012
Are you still in high school? Cause you sure act like it. If you got a problem why not just ask her about?? Or are you afraid to get your ass beat?
Levi

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2012
ladybug wrote:
Are you still in high school? Cause you sure act like it. If you got a problem why not just ask her about?? Or are you afraid to get your ass beat?
First off, what does high school have to do with anything, there's just as much drama afterwards. The only ass she can beat is her drunk mama's, trust me, I know this piece of shit family well. She's a disgusting little tramp that's only good at mouthing and sleeping around.
miss

Haslet, TX

#17 Jul 29, 2012
Levi wrote:
<quoted text>First off, what does high school have to do with anything, there's just as much drama afterwards. The only ass she can beat is her drunk mama's, trust me, I know this piece of shit family well. She's a disgusting little tramp that's only good at mouthing and sleeping around.
Not all of them are piece of shits!!!
Your right on the other stuff though.
Hahah

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2012
Yea pretty much all of them are pieces of shit except Lacey. Thank gawd she has some sense :)
Megan lea cole

Brookfield, CT

#20 Sep 8, 2012
ladybug wrote:
Lol well hello everyone its megan. An i personally do not give a lovely mother f$?!k what you all think about me. I know who i am. I do not need anyones acceptance to live my life, lol. And besides i havent been with daniel for well over two months but thanks for being considerate and checkm up on us;) mch love :)
Megan lea cole

Brookfield, CT

#21 Sep 8, 2012
Ur talk ab how u dont like drama but listen to urself:) lol anyways have fun talking about me. Hoe its well worth ur time everyone:) byee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New constuction across from catfish kettle 3 hr Tim 8
heather davis (Nov '15) 7 hr Fuckedher 8
Brittany Lawson 15 hr Logical74 7
Chuck Bockenkamp a child molester? 20 hr wow 15
Melissa Hutchings prego again? (Jul '15) 22 hr Brian 9
Flat River Mon Visitor 3
Where is Guest? Mon wow 20

Park Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance