Just Me

Bonne Terre, MO

#1 Jan 31, 2011
What is she like???
Anonymous

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2011
She's a damn good mom aunt and wife she's a very hard worker n does her best for anyone that needs her. Personally I think very highly of her
colorguard05

Columbia, MO

#3 Dec 2, 2011
I've only been around her a couple times but she is a great person and mother.
wendy

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2012
she would do anything for anyone she dont judge people n shes a great mom belinda is all in all a good person she has a big heart until you piss her off that is
john

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2012
She is nasty!!!
7th grade best friend

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 11, 2013
I love her!
truth

Park Hills, MO

#7 Sep 20, 2013
Can't believe they actually let her be a girl scout troop leader if anyone is more under qualified its this stupid b
Belinda

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2014
Wow ok people that sure is enough. Its sad you don't have anything to do besides talk about people on topix. Someone told me about this sight and that I was on it. First off I never wanted to be a firl scout leader but the woman who was supposed to do it couldn't. So no I didn't know jack about it but that's what research is for. And all the parents loved me and they all helped me bc they were aware I didn't know squat. Second why don't you say your name on here? Scared maybe I have frienda and family that I love and they all love me very much so I don't need all this negitivity I try to be a good mom and wife and most of you only know mebfrom when I was a kid. People grow up so give me a break. Seriously people.
wendy

United States

#11 Mar 14, 2014
Belinda does what most people can't she has 3 amazing children she adores an a husband that wouldn't trade her for the world she has her own place an vehicle an holds a full time job also has a ton of friends an family that support her every step of the way... jealousy is an ugly thing so here's an idea grow up n make your own path n maybe I personally doubt it but maybe with luck one day you'll make it as far as she has...as far as girl scouts I don't know who you are but she tryed it an maybe she wasn't the best but at least she tryed which is obviously more than can be said for you...i love you Belinda an these peoples opinions don't matter so don't let it bother you cause truth b told you'll always b better than anyone on herr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Signs of "the last days" Sun bad news 4
qc paranormal (Dec '13) Sun bad news 7
Proffers Produce has 19 child molesters working... (Jan '14) Sun exjw 26
Kyla Jones (bargo) Oct 18 Women 2
old highway 8??? Oct 18 CROSS 3
Melissa Hutchings back in town (Jan '14) Oct 18 Tainted 13
Glad "smokie" id dead (Apr '12) Oct 18 Wisdom 10
Park Hills Dating
Find my Match

Park Hills Jobs