What do you think of her?
yolo

Brookfield, CT

#2 Jul 31, 2012
I'd fluck her lol
anonymous

New Fairfield, CT

#3 Aug 19, 2012
Isn't she dating Richard House? He graduated last year ho lol.
Doesntmatter

Kansas City, MO

#4 Aug 20, 2012
anonymous wrote:
explain that one?
Dessie.<3

New Fairfield, CT

#5 Aug 20, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Lol, k. Yes, I am dating Richard. BUT that obviously* doesn't make me a ho, and seeing as though you aren't brave enough to post that comment showing your name, you shouldn't have commented at all. Who I am with, is my business, not yours or anyone else's. So, stay out of MY business. Our ages, don't matter. So uh, fuck off? Thank you.(: Have a wonderful day.

Since: Aug 12

Kansas City, MO

#6 Aug 20, 2012
I agree!
anonymous

New Fairfield, CT

#7 Aug 20, 2012
Doesntmatter wrote:
<quoted text>explain that one?
Hes way older then her, lol.

Kansas City, MO

#8 Aug 20, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Hes way older then her, lol.
your point? Most parents today have a 10 year gap between them. Maybe you should not be so judgmental of people's personal life's and worry about your own?
anonymous

New Fairfield, CT

#9 Aug 20, 2012
MMADick wrote:
<quoted text>your point? Most parents today have a 10 year gap between them. Maybe you should not be so judgmental of people's personal life's and worry about your own?

Most parents didnt start dating until they were both older either, lol. And most older guys only want one thing from younger girls to. if you know what I mean, lol.
Dessie.<3

New Fairfield, CT

#10 Aug 20, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Most parents didnt start dating until they were both older either, lol. And most older guys only want one thing from younger girls to. if you know what I mean, lol.
Uh. It's OUR* relationship, butt out? Oh. And if you're going to try* to use correct grammar, learn it first. Rofl.

Kansas City, MO

#11 Aug 20, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Most parents didnt start dating until they were both older either, lol. And most older guys only want one thing from younger girls to. if you know what I mean, lol.
most guys aren't me. "most guys" is a generalization made be people to immature to realize that not everyone is the same. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guitar Lessons 37 min Old news 5
Matt Burgess 2 hr Blind2see 2
adam coplin (Jul '15) 4 hr CRIMINALhater 10
Groped by Employer 6 hr That is Right 52
New CI (Apr '16) 8 hr Brian 13
Tommy Reece scam artist 9 hr Hess 8
Sheena Blankenship (Jan '16) 22 hr frank 24

Park Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance