Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Thanks Pasta House for going to non-smoking established. Now we can enjoy our meal without breathing toxic chemicals.
Awesome

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

They did? That's great! Every time I bring my kids in there the hostess seats us right next to the smoking section. The last time we went to eat there I noticed four other tables with children at them and all of those tables were seated next to the smoking section. I did not quit smoking so that my kids could get cancer from second hand smoke that they inhaled at a restaurant. When I smoked I NEVER smoked around my kids, I only ever smoked outside away from them because second hand smoke is deadlier than first hand so why would I expose them to that just for some spaghetti?
jim

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Thanks for letting me know this! I will never eat there again!
Awesome

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Oh grow up. If you want to smoke that's just fine for you but others shouldn't have to inhale it. Why should I have to worry if my toddler is going to get bronchitis or lung cancer because he has to sit next to an adult who is smoking? It is absolutely disgusting that you are throwing a fit because a restaurant did something for the good of the health of everyone. And before you say anything I am a former smoker who loved to smoke and hated having to give it up but I NEVER smoked in restaurants because it smells bad and puts others at risk who have not made the decision to smoke. I'm sure that Pasta House is far better off without you as a guest. Enjoy that next pack smokey Joe.
Mossy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Keep on smoking Jim cause when u hey the big C u won't be eating anything but 6 feet of dirt.

Galveston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Nice.
Tuco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

You're more likely to die from the chemicals in your food you yuppie turds!! Q
sue

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Tuco wrote:
You're more likely to die from the chemicals in your food you yuppie turds!! Q
Agreed!
Like it

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

My sisters friend works there said business has tripled since they went to non smoking
neat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Who can't go an hour without smoking? If you choose to never eat there again, it should be because they have had worms in the salad..not even kidding! I loved it there but could never go there after seeing that, extra protein or not.
GRob

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

If you'll inhale smoke you'll swallow man chowder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Park Hills Discussions

Search the Park Hills Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
female WRX 21 min Fact 8
they got the junkie baker sisters! 1 hr HAHA 1
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,659
jessica lange 2 hr ?!?! 3
Ciara Thome (Feb '12) 3 hr kee 24
Home Brew Band Sun New band in town 1
Active warrant Jul 25 jeff 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Park Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••