tater

Farmington, MO

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Thanks Pasta House for going to non-smoking established. Now we can enjoy our meal without breathing toxic chemicals.
Awesome

Park Hills, MO

#2 Jan 14, 2013
They did? That's great! Every time I bring my kids in there the hostess seats us right next to the smoking section. The last time we went to eat there I noticed four other tables with children at them and all of those tables were seated next to the smoking section. I did not quit smoking so that my kids could get cancer from second hand smoke that they inhaled at a restaurant. When I smoked I NEVER smoked around my kids, I only ever smoked outside away from them because second hand smoke is deadlier than first hand so why would I expose them to that just for some spaghetti?
jim

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Thanks for letting me know this! I will never eat there again!
Awesome

Park Hills, MO

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Oh grow up. If you want to smoke that's just fine for you but others shouldn't have to inhale it. Why should I have to worry if my toddler is going to get bronchitis or lung cancer because he has to sit next to an adult who is smoking? It is absolutely disgusting that you are throwing a fit because a restaurant did something for the good of the health of everyone. And before you say anything I am a former smoker who loved to smoke and hated having to give it up but I NEVER smoked in restaurants because it smells bad and puts others at risk who have not made the decision to smoke. I'm sure that Pasta House is far better off without you as a guest. Enjoy that next pack smokey Joe.
Mossy

Ballwin, MO

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Keep on smoking Jim cause when u hey the big C u won't be eating anything but 6 feet of dirt.

Galveston, TX

#6 Mar 11, 2013
Nice.
Tuco

United States

#7 Mar 11, 2013
You're more likely to die from the chemicals in your food you yuppie turds!! Q
sue

Bonne Terre, MO

#8 Mar 11, 2013
Tuco wrote:
You're more likely to die from the chemicals in your food you yuppie turds!! Q
Agreed!
Like it

United States

#9 Mar 12, 2013
My sisters friend works there said business has tripled since they went to non smoking
neat

United States

#10 Mar 29, 2013
Who can't go an hour without smoking? If you choose to never eat there again, it should be because they have had worms in the salad..not even kidding! I loved it there but could never go there after seeing that, extra protein or not.
GRob

United States

#11 Apr 11, 2013
If you'll inhale smoke you'll swallow man chowder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
megan webb/ Ingram 5 hr messanger 1
Is it true? 10 hr it is true 4
Christine "Shorty" Gendle-Politte (Jan '12) 17 hr i know 5
Signs of "the last days" Sat Destroyer 8
dale ingram Fri messanger 1
Jeremiah vandergraph (Jan '13) Nov 20 Sebastian Moran 8
Jessica Means Nov 20 billy 3
Park Hills Dating
Find my Match

Park Hills People Search