So she was having an affair with his step dad? What nut cases these people are
wounder woman gtrast

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Iwouldnt doubt it.nwm
sir runs her mouth alot

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Oh wow i figured over herion n pain pills. I know they was hooked on drugs. More ppl leaching off the system...
queenbeee

Park Hills, MO

#4 Feb 18, 2013
This is the nastiest girl I've ever met. A week ago she was crying about Justin now she's moved on to some other poor guy. People smarten up! Leave this trash alone!
true

Ballwin, MO

#5 Feb 18, 2013
queenbeee wrote:
This is the nastiest girl I've ever met. A week ago she was crying about Justin now she's moved on to some other poor guy. People smarten up! Leave this trash alone!
She def nasty, stay away from her, she's bad news.
nicole

Fenton, MO

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Wow really gonna get on the internet and talk about something you know nothing about. Your patheic. Chasity is a good friend of mine and she is far from trash. She loves Justin , she is just trying to deal with the fact the father of her children is never coming home. She wasn't sleeping with his step dad you need to get your facts straight before you get on the internet and tell lies your more corrupt then main stream media spreading lies about people and situations you know nothing about. What happened was horrible and it shouldn't of happened but Justin is gonna spend everyday locked up thinking about it and chasity is gonna have to live with that for the rest of her life and one explain to her children why there dad isn't home. So why don't you worry about your own lifes and stay out of other peoples
here

Park Hills, MO

#7 Feb 25, 2013
nicole wrote:
Wow really gonna get on the internet and talk about something you know nothing about. Your patheic. Chasity is a good friend of mine and she is far from trash. She loves Justin , she is just trying to deal with the fact the father of her children is never coming home. She wasn't sleeping with his step dad you need to get your facts straight before you get on the internet and tell lies your more corrupt then main stream media spreading lies about people and situations you know nothing about. What happened was horrible and it shouldn't of happened but Justin is gonna spend everyday locked up thinking about it and chasity is gonna have to live with that for the rest of her life and one explain to her children why there dad isn't home. So why don't you worry about your own lifes and stay out of other peoples
Well Steve was sleeping with her and maybe you are not as good of a friend as you think since you didn't know that. There is a lot that happened that no one is saying and shouldn't be said as far as what happened inside that house that night. Now all family's that is involved are suffering enough and this is only keeping the pain going more. I seen Justin's mom just a few day's ago and yes she is still in shock and suffering. So why not just let this stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Groped by Employer 3 hr Merry Gropemas 50
Renaissance Rescue Ranch 4 hr Inquiring Minds 17
The Berry's gospel band 7 hr Will Mc82 5
Biggest snitch in bismarck (Nov '16) 8 hr Drmart 11
Matt Burgess Arrested 10 hr Another Neighbor 398
Nero (Dec '13) 17 hr Old 4
Dominic lewis.... (Jan '15) Mon Appleton 2

Park Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance