Just making sure

Park Hills, MO

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Who really knows her ? Not looking to date her just seeing who really knows her and whats she like. So to those's that like to talk shit just leave it alone, I don't need lies or much less want in her pants just want to know about her.
say what

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
dunno who that is
who

New York, NY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
me either
why

New Providence, NJ

#4 Jan 30, 2013
why you ask
wow

Matawan, NJ

#6 Jan 30, 2013
wtf
Just making sure

Park Hills, MO

#7 Jan 30, 2013
why wrote:
why you ask
Well on another post it reads she is a home wrecker and a cheater. Some people like to talk shit about people when they don't know that person. This ain't what I'm looking for.
why

Mesa, AZ

#8 Jan 30, 2013
ohh ok but why do you care? Ignorant ppl talk smack. Just ignore it, thats the best route. Unless your her hubby lol
just me

Fairfax, VA

#9 Feb 2, 2013
I know her. What exactly do you want to know?
Yupp

Farmington, MO

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Well coming from someone that knows her personally what you've heard is true. She has people that wanna back her shit up but they haven't seen the real her, only the person she pretends to be at work. Not the one that would come in from work and sleep all day and make the kids do everything. When her boyfriend would leave for work was when her real colors came out. She cheated on him with some guys in her storage shed. She left bruises on his daughter even after being told to leave her alone. Hell she left marks on her own daughter, there are pictures and scars to prove it, all because her daughter didn't want to give her phone, that her father got her, up. She would walk by his other daughter and call her a bitch every time. When she was kicked out after her lies had been proven on different occasions she tried to force the kids to like her by going out and buying them things. Mainly the younger ones that didn't know any better. The older ones on the other hand weren't stupid and wasn't going to allow anymore hurt to be done to their family. But once she did get kicked out she took over 500$ worth of things that were theirs. Including cookware. Claiming that they didn't have anything until she moved in.(They lived there for 3 years)

And now she is trying to force her way back in again. Talking to the father and causing fights with him and his children. He's a great guy but needs to open his eyes. I would never allow someone who beats children while I'm gone at work to be around my children. And to anyone who thinks they know what happened at that house why not just go up to one of the people who lived there and ask them. I'm sure they can give you an even more detailed answer. Look through the eyes of a kid that was hurt through this entire process.
lmfao

Sikeston, MO

#11 Feb 28, 2013
why wrote:
ohh ok but why do you care? Ignorant ppl talk smack. Just ignore it, thats the best route. Unless your her hubby lol
Sorry but she can't keep a husband she cheats on them !
next

Farmington, MO

#13 Apr 17, 2013
Does she really have sex in front of her kids and then they join in with her ? This is what I am hearing, Ciara and Jennifer does Park hills hmm. Even heard her youngest (15) is sleeping with a 19 year old. So do the girl's find the boy's and then take them home to mommy?
Crazy

United States

#15 Apr 17, 2013
Does she have a jacked up hand or something
ciara dowd

United States

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Do u guys have anything better to do? I mean seriously, I'm 17 but I'm apparently way more mature than every single one of u. I think this needs to end now.
ciara dowd

United States

#17 Apr 18, 2013
Yupp wrote:
Well coming from someone that knows her personally what you've heard is true. She has people that wanna back her shit up but they haven't seen the real her, only the person she pretends to be at work. Not the one that would come in from work and sleep all day and make the kids do everything. When her boyfriend would leave for work was when her real colors came out. She cheated on him with some guys in her storage shed. She left bruises on his daughter even after being told to leave her alone. Hell she left marks on her own daughter, there are pictures and scars to prove it, all because her daughter didn't want to give her phone, that her father got her, up. She would walk by his other daughter and call her a bitch every time. When she was kicked out after her lies had been proven on different occasions she tried to force the kids to like her by going out and buying them things. Mainly the younger ones that didn't know any better. The older ones on the other hand weren't stupid and wasn't going to allow anymore hurt to be done to their family. But once she did get kicked out she took over 500$ worth of things that were theirs. Including cookware. Claiming that they didn't have anything until she moved in.(They lived there for 3 years)
And now she is trying to force her way back in again. Talking to the father and causing fights with him and his children. He's a great guy but needs to open his eyes. I would never allow someone who beats children while I'm gone at work to be around my children. And to anyone who thinks they know what happened at that house why not just go up to one of the people who lived there and ask them. I'm sure they can give you an even more detailed answer. Look through the eyes of a kid that was hurt through this entire process.
Dakota, seriously, knock it off. This is immature.
ciara dowd

United States

#18 Apr 18, 2013
next wrote:
Does she really have sex in front of her kids and then they join in with her ? This is what I am hearing, Ciara and Jennifer does Park hills hmm. Even heard her youngest (15) is sleeping with a 19 year old. So do the girl's find the boy's and then take them home to mommy?
I want to know ur name.
wayne

Farmington, MO

#19 Apr 19, 2013
next wrote:
Well I don't know who you are or where you get your info but those kids never watched her or joined in hell I have seen her ( Jen ) do without because off her kids so once again time to back off
gonna mess you up

Park Hills, MO

#20 May 3, 2013
I don't know where you people are getting your info or why anyone would believe all of this crap...if there were pictures to support that Jen was abusing anyone don't you think she would be in jail? Good lord people...do you not have anything better to do than to post on a public forum with the soul purpose of being a vindictive B*tch and spreading your hate? If you don't have drama in your own life you have to get on the internet and create it? are you seriously that bored? I think you people need to get a life...and the next time you want to know about a person, instead of getting on a public forum and asking dumb asses, why don't you invest a little time and get to know the person and come up with your own opinion instead of having the opinions others make your decisions for you....
anonymous

United States

#21 May 3, 2013
jennifer dowd = sexy

srs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitches in the area.... plz post anyone snitchin! (Nov '10) 6 hr bbw 23
contributing to a minor 9 hr nicole02 7
Eva Heisch (Nov '15) 10 hr George Washington 6
Natalie Mucci 22 hr Justin Case 3
Brandi Jarvis? Wed Just wondering 1
The who?? Wed Abby 7
Local preachers that sleep around Jun 28 Wet and Ready 13

Park Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance