Is Jason Landers relationship material?

Posted in the Park Hills Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Husband Hunter

Park Hills, MO

#1 Feb 15, 2012
I am curious about what people think about Jason Landers and if hes dateable? Hes a hot guy that I have been spending time with and im ready to ask him to commit to a relationship. Just not sure how he will react. Anyone date him around here?
sweetness

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Husband Hunter wrote:
I am curious about what people think about Jason Landers and if hes dateable? Hes a hot guy that I have been spending time with and im ready to ask him to commit to a relationship. Just not sure how he will react. Anyone date him around here?
He's very nice but he is gay (: very sweet though
Truth hurts

Sikeston, MO

#3 Feb 26, 2012
He thinks he Is all that, he's a drunk, he's also like the Forsters and they all think they are the best, rude, stuck up, and snobby!! Run far from the Landers and Forster families. You will never be good enough.... They are nice to your face a mouth behind your back.
BForster

Farmington, MO

#4 Feb 26, 2012
First of all... Jason is an amazing guy, he is my uncle... And he is all that, so therefore if he wants to act it he absolutely can! As far as whoever is mouthing my family... "the Forster's and the Landers" you apparently have nothing better to do with your time than to run your mouth, so... Here's what I have to say... It's obvious that you don't know my family very well to say that we
Are rude, stuck up, and snobby.... Because my whole family is very from that... So once again, apparently you just like to run your mouth... Running your mouth will never get you anywhere in life, so maybe you should rethink your main hobby! Grow up!! And if you have a problem with me or my family, please, by all means, contact me, Brooke Forster or anyone else in my family, for that matter and we will personally take care of the situation. Thank you.
Body Builder

Park Hills, MO

#6 Feb 26, 2012
I think that he is amazing. Love the look and his touch....hehe He takes cares of his business very well i might add. Hope to see you soon Jboy.
BForster

Sikeston, MO

#7 Feb 26, 2012
But your right he is a queer. But I still love him.
Timmy

Sikeston, MO

#8 Feb 26, 2012
Wow BForster your rude, this is from the little slut that slept with a drug head low life just to get knocked up and play the poor me card. You on welfare yet or is your mommy and daddy supporting you. That's pretty low too, you all prance around town acting like the bomb or should I say waddle around town, but you landers and forsters are all the same snobs, nice to your face once stab you in the back twice. PATHETIC!!!
Rhonda

Sikeston, MO

#9 Feb 26, 2012
Bforster you have nothing better to do then to get on here and read this bs so your not any better.
BForster

Farmington, MO

#10 Feb 26, 2012
@Timmy, I'm not rude, I just don't appreciate people mouthing my family... And by the way, it's none of your concern how I live my life.
@rhonda, the only reason I even got on here was because I heard someone was saying rude and hateful things about my family... And I'm sorry but I'll always defend my family. And by the way, you're on this website too, so
Please keep your judgments to yourself.
Not on here to argue... Just don't understand why people have to be so rude.
Timmy

Sikeston, MO

#11 Feb 26, 2012
You defended your uncle then you post he is a queer your so two faced you don't know which way Is straight.
the cousin

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 26, 2012
Hey Timmy thing is if you had any brain what's so ever you could clearly see that the second BForster had a different location then the real one... And it just so happens that your location is the same as the fake BForster so if I didn't know better I would say you have put multiple names.. So here is some advice for you... Get a damn life and stop mouthin.., if not then I would be glad to take care of your smartass mouth
Timmy

Sikeston, MO

#13 Feb 26, 2012
BAHAHAHAHAHA im scared there cousin.
Tami Forster

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 27, 2012
I wasnt going to respond to this but I just cant help myself... I cant help but laugh when i read this.. We are so far from snotty or rude, just doing what close families do and thats stick up for each other when one is being attacked. I NEVER get on this stupid website, I only did this time because someone called me and said something about my family had been posted. I think that the most comical thing about this whole thing is that EVERY person in my family has posted who they are and this Timmy person is a mystery to all of us and obviously going to remain that way. This tells us all here on Topix that Timmy has no integrity, that Timmy is the one running his mouth because "he" wont back up anything he is saying. Timmy is the only one who is running his mouth and has no clue what hes talking about and the Forsters and Landers family are just taking up for their own. I am really sorry Timmy that you have such a pitiful life that you feel the need to "secretly" want to try to hurt others. Well Timmy, It wont work here... you may wanna try a different family, you cant shake us.
PS... just for the record, although its none of your business....BForster works very hard to supply for her child whom is the best dressed best cared for most loved and adored perfect little angel on this earth... There is no welfare at all and her "mommy and daddy" arent taking care of them either... She has NEVER played the poor me card and has not asked for or received anything from the drug head you have refered to in previous post,(again you know not what you are talking about)... You can go ahead and comment if youd like but I wont be back to this stupid site to see if you did or not. stop wasting your time.
Sincerely Tami Forster
Timmy

Sikeston, MO

#15 Feb 27, 2012
Coming from the woman who has a male whore for a husband. Think he's not cheating right now think again. Your fooled and I obviously got to you or you wouldn't have responded so that tells me that you felt the need to explain things to me and justify your family which I still think is messed up. It's all about what you have and how much it costs and what's the name brand. Karmas going to get you.
Rhonda

Sikeston, MO

#16 Feb 27, 2012
Wow tami you said good things about everyone but Jason y is that????????
Cause you know he's a drunken queer loser!!!!
just saying

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 27, 2012
Timmy, IM a well know Dr. in town. I know this family very well, you are so wrong about them. INTELEGENT people will read your statments and know u are making a fool of u r self, very messed up and a very angry little girl, shame on u. U DO need to move on. Do u really think thay dont know who u are? Be a good girl and go away.
Hmmm

Sikeston, MO

#18 Feb 28, 2012
A well known doctor??? Right I believe that one. Your pathetic as well!!!
Jason Landers

Bonne Terre, MO

#19 Feb 28, 2012
WOW Rhonda...That was a low blow and really hurt my feelings. Queer-Hell Yes! Drunk-A very happy one! But a loser...Now thats below the belt.
pipi

United States

#20 Feb 28, 2012
First of all, "Just saying" if u were really a well known "doctor" then that means u went to medical school somewhere ever heard the term OCD? LOL yep that's you and every other loser on this site who likes to run their mouths about people. And, secondly... if u really were a doctor then you would know how to spell "INTELLIGENT" and, if u honestly spell it the way u just did, then I am very happy to know u are not my doctor. I do not know the families you all are talking about, but I do think its wrong for people to trash talk people.
Jared Gradowski

Millbury, MA

#21 Feb 28, 2012
Umm Jason Landers do i kno u ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmington Correctional Facility 3 hr OG 2
Melissa Hutchings back in town (Jan '14) 6 hr DoAnything 21
Sue ladd 7 hr Carla ccccc 2
Jason Radford Sun Jeremy-hit-dat 3
Loneliness, but I'm still not your Booty Call Mar 28 Sebastian Moran 2
News 19 federally indicted for drug trafficking in M... Mar 27 Fnj1977 6
HTL Contracting aka Larry Govero Mar 26 khuitt 1
Park Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web