Investcap Consulting Ltd opens repres...

Investcap Consulting Ltd opens representative offices in the US

There are 2 comments on the Emailwire.com story from Sep 11, 2012, titled Investcap Consulting Ltd opens representative offices in the US. In it, Emailwire.com reports that:

Investcap Consulting Ltd will establish more than 25 new representative offices all around the US turning the company into one of the most easy to approach investment businesses in the US Park Hills, MO -- On 3rd September, 2012, a spokesman of Investcap Consulting Ltd has made a public statement saying that by the end of the October the company ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Emailwire.com.

Anonymous

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Investcap Consulting Ltd is a scam. I applied to this company for a job. They have everything set up like it is a real job but that is to disceive you s+o that you would give up account information. Investcap Consulting Ltd is a fraudulent company and should not be trusted.
Anonymous

Macon, GA

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Investcap Consult Ltd is a scam. I received official documents and everything from this so called company. Supposedly, you get paid for training for 2 weeks and other benefit. Unfortunately, I didnt receive anything but assignments that i didnt get paid for.It was terrible. I wouldn't advise anyone to respond to a Conrad Neugent email.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proffers produce Park Hills MO 3 hr Amy 17
Brittany Lawson 4 hr warning 4
Brittany Ann Lawson Fri curious 3
Gangs/Clubs etc Jul 21 Logical74 3
Lacey Cover Jul 21 Wheres Lacey 5
News Authorities: Intruder fatally shot trying to br... Jul 20 Logical74 1
2017 Nottingham Renaissance Faire - Auditions A... Jul 19 NottinghamFaire 1

Park Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance