First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wowzers

United States

#21 Aug 16, 2012
I agree that if she was fully capable and aware he needed help then she shuld be punished for not getting help. I just don't see her letting someone die and staying there to let it happen. I culd see her freaking out and getting outta there asap and acting like she was never there. But I dont see her staying there with one of her kids and just letting him die. I think there's details missing sumwhere even if its sumthing she or the cops haven't told anyone. Its just not her to warch sumone die and not get help. And I think its crap people say she's a bad mom for having her kids around drugs.... and making chris look like a perfect angel... he has a kid to. Even tho his child wasnt there he still did the drugs in front of sumone elses child! That's still child endangerment whether the child is urs or not. He's had the addiction for quite a while it had nothing to do with jeannelle, it may have gotten worse when she was around but his addiction is his addiction. His choice. He shuldve known if he didn't get sober he'd end up overdosing sooner or later.
haha

United States

#22 Aug 22, 2012
She's not getting charged and shes getting out what now Mfers
wowzers

New Fairfield, CT

#23 Aug 24, 2012
Says who? Just cuz she's not been charged yet don't mean she wont becharged later on. I hope she isn't charged for anything at all and hopefully after she does get released from her county visit on a warrant for unpaid fine, that she learns her lesson and straightens up a bit... how is she getting out? Who's paying her bail? Cuz she hasnt been in long enough to have time served as justice for her warrant. Just so I'm clear, I'm not against jeannelle, I hope the best for her, but who told u she wuldnt face any other charges and who told u she was getting out? I'm sure shell get out, bt u act like it'll be tomorrow... not many people still have faith in jeannelle, a lot are willing to pay her bail/bond but no one wants to be responsible for making sure she abides by the bond contract... or be responsible for the bond itself if she fails to appear or ends back n jail. 365 buks isn't a lot.. but its more then most people can afford to give up when faith and gasoline are running out...

Since: Oct 12

Shook, MO

#24 Oct 7, 2012
k ima say this one time..i didnt let him die whnd me n my son were asleep wen he died and and if u dont know tha situation which none of u do,,u shouldnt talk shit on me or him i wasnt on heroin n cris didnt do drugs because of me..he relapsed because of his choices..he wasnt a junkie he was an incredible person and lost tha battle...im not a fn saint ur right but id never just let neone die..and if i did than id deserve ta b n prison dont u think? i sure n tha hell wouldnt b free right now n id wanna b locked up for sumthing so horrible...i did care about him more than ne of u know but im not gonna sit n be slandered for sumthing that happend a totally diff way tha everyones bn told ill gladly tell whoever wut happend..n u can have ur own opinions..but dont assume wen u dont knpw
none ya

Prairie Village, KS

#25 Oct 7, 2012
I heard the same rumors but didnt believe j is a sweet girl and a great mom
AKimbler

United States

#26 Oct 7, 2012
I wouldn't say shit to Ne of them Jeanelle, ur right no one shld be judging or talking about it cause they weren't there, the only people that know and will kno are God Chris and Jeanelle and that's all that matters, all you people make me sick with ur ignorant comments and judgments, if it doesn't concern you then u don't fuckin worry about it, its in gods hands now and I'm sure judgment will be passed accordingly to His will. And another thing as a former heroin addict myself that's a risk we all kno and take when we decide to stick a needle in ourselves, if you dnt wanna risk of.ing then don't do the drugs.
just saying

United States

#27 Oct 14, 2012
Then why dont u tell me what really hapened. Id love to know. N maybe i wouldnt have posted that on ur wall. I just want to know the truth. Ill have to unlock u tho. Im sure u know who i am
ya know..

United States

#28 Oct 14, 2012
just saying wrote:
Then why dont u tell me what really hapened. Id love to know. N maybe i wouldnt have posted that on ur wall. I just want to know the truth. Ill have to unlock u tho. Im sure u know who i am
I would like to know what "really" happened also. Enlighten me, please
just saying

United States

#29 Oct 14, 2012
Yea just pst it on here or chris's forum or chris's fb. To let all of us know. Chris was me buddy we go way bacj.
ya know..

New Fairfield, CT

#30 Oct 15, 2012
jeannellerenee wrote:
k ima say this one time..i didnt let him die whnd me n my son were asleep wen he died and and if u dont know tha situation which none of u do,,u shouldnt talk shit on me or him i wasnt on heroin n cris didnt do drugs because of me..he relapsed because of his choices..he wasnt a junkie he was an incredible person and lost tha battle...im not a fn saint ur right but id never just let neone die..and if i did than id deserve ta b n prison dont u think? i sure n tha hell wouldnt b free right now n id wanna b locked up for sumthing so horrible...i did care about him more than ne of u know but im not gonna sit n be slandered for sumthing that happend a totally diff way tha everyones bn told ill gladly tell whoever wut happend..n u can have ur own opinions..but dont assume wen u dont knpw
I am waiting...
wow

United States

#31 Oct 15, 2012
Yes we are all waiting.
Kyrissa Chris sister

Poplar Bluff, MO

#32 Oct 26, 2012
Please leave my brothers name out of your mouths. The only people that know what happened are the people that let him die, the police and his family. If the people that helped with his death don't pay on earth, God will take care of it.
lmao

United States

#33 Nov 10, 2012
Still waiting on the details
Kyrissa Chris sister

Poplar Bluff, MO

#34 Nov 30, 2012
If you want information. You can text me or meet with me. Find me on Facebook. Kyrissa Brooke Revelle. She won't answer you guys.
big stick

United States

#35 Feb 24, 2013
i just wish she would wrap those pretty little lips around my wood. i love the trashy ones
Anonymous

United States

#36 Oct 11, 2014
[QUOTE who="ha."]<quoted text>
She thought it was just very loud snoring and she apparently tried to make him stop but didn't want to get up or check on anything when he didn't stop or wake up. She did not love him. She treated him very poorly the majority of the time. She came over to do his drugs, plain and simple.[/QUOTE]
Actually everyone is wrong because I had a blood test.. Wasn't high..and I certainly just didn't lay there n let him die shame on all of you for spreading lies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Park Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heather davis (Nov '15) 3 hr bbw 4
big beautiful women 3 hr bbw 2
Looking for Lea K. Tomlinson andor Jason Cox (Feb '14) 13 hr me 3
darryll and Lori Dickerson 14 hr Lindsey 2
Desloge Walmart Getting Makeover 19 hr ya know 1
Tatiana Respetto 19 hr me 8
Norvel Nelson Age 37 Gone Missing Jan 5th , 201... (Mar '12) 23 hr Lowlife watcher 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Park Hills Mortgages